Mr Jitendra R Parmar

30th November 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I would just like to say how lovely he was and how at ease he made me feel.

29th November 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr. Parmar I found was very friendly, professional and reassuring. On my meeting with Mr. Parma I came away feeling he was on my case and very satisfied with the consultation.

23rd November 2018
Written by a carer at Worthing Hospital

During the appointment both myself and my son were listened to. Mr Jitendra R Parmar showed great empathy and listened. Every question we asked was answered in a way in which we both understood. We didn’t feel rushed at any point and came away with knowledge, feeling of relief and knowing what the next step and treatment we can peruse will be regarding my son. I would also like to say that the other professionals who we had contact with during our visit were also very caring, polite and made us feel at ease.

22nd November 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

This was my first meeting with Mr Parma’s but I have spent two years under the care of thr breast care medical team. Today was my final appointment having had breast cancer followed by a mastectomy, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Mr Parma was able to reassure me I can now get on with various activities and gave me some good advise in regard to how to manage some ongoing issues with a painful arm. I cannot find words to express the good care I have received from all the team and feel lucky they were there to get me through the horrors of breast cancer.

10th November 2018
Written by a patient at St Richard's Hospital

Feeling anxious, having found a suspicious breast lump, I was put at ease during my consultation with Mr Jitendra Parmar.

Short link to review Mr Jitendra R Parmar: http://iwgc.net/edal6