Mr Jitendra R Parmar

11th December 2019

This doctor was outstanding. He showed compassion and gave excellent advice. I felt very comfortable and 100%reassured. Thank you. Please double his salary as doctors are never paid enough for their hard work, long hours and dedication.

29th November 2019

It would be helpful to be given the name of the doctor one is going to see on arrival at the clinic and if one is still waiting more than 30 minutes after the appointment some idea how late the clinic is running because of parking

28th November 2019

MrJitendra Parmar instantly put me at ease with his relaxed and friendly manner. He showed a natural empathy and understanding for his patient.I felt really comfortable with this consultant and able to talk about any worrying issues.

28th November 2019

I met Mr Parmar for the first time today. I found him to be a very lovely man. He answered all my questions and didn’t make me feel as though it was a hurried appointment. He had plenty of time for me. He explained my follow up plan carefully. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Parmar.

28th November 2019

I recieved excellent care , I was pretty nervous but he put me at ease with his friendly manner he answered my questions and I felt really confident in him and the brilliant team.

Short link to review Mr Jitendra R Parmar: http://iwgc.net/edal6