mr-anupam-dixit

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital
24th February 2020

I had a great experience with Mr.Dixit at Goring Hall Hospital. I saw him for Gall bladder operation. He saw me before and after the procedure and explained everything in detail.I found him to be kind and caring towards me. Thank you very much for your care

24th February 2020
Response from Mr Anupam Dixit

Thank you sharing your experience. Your experience speaks volumes about our excellent team at BMI Goring Hall Hospital. I wish you a very speedy recovery.

Written by a patient at Southlands Hospital
30th January 2020

I had a limpoma removed recently and I am so pleased Mr Dixit was my surgeon for the procedure. He was very reassuring as I was terribly nervous. I care I received from Mr Dixit and his team were wonderful. Thank you so much Mr Dixit

3rd February 2020
Response from Mr Anupam Dixit

Thank you sharing your experience. Your experience speaks volumes about our team at Southlands Hospital/Western Sussex NHS Trust. I wish you a very speedy recovery.

Anupam Dixit is a Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon and Laparoscopic surgeon. He provides weight loss surgery and specialist keyhole surgery (hernias, gallbladders and anti-reflux surgery).

Short link to review Mr Anupam Dixit: http://iwgc.net/egifc