Mr Mazin Sayegh

I am a Consultant General Surgeon with special interests in Gastrointestinal, endoscopic and Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery including gallbladder, stomach and anti-reflux surgery. I also have special interest in hernia surgery, particularly complicated and recurrent hernias. My current practice is focused on procedures conducted using minimally invasive techniques. I am dedicated to my patients and always keen to improve the care I deliver. Patients Feedback is vitally important to achieve such improvement.

• Gastroenterology

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital
12th December 2019

I had a great experience under the care of Mr Sayegh my operation was swift complication free and painless and my recovery was quick. Mr Sayegh was thoughtful and kept me very well informed all the way along the process which left me feeling very safe and well looked after. the Operation has changed my life - for the better and I thank Mr Sayegh greatly.

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital
11th December 2019

I have recently been a patient of Mr Sayegh and it was a very pleasant experience. Mr Sayegh's professional approach was excellent and I felt so confident in his care. He made me feel special and so relaxed. What a better world it would be if everybody had his caring attitude. I would recommend Mr Sayegh 100%.

Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital
1st December 2019

I cannot praise My Sayegh highly enough for the care and expertise he demonstrated at Worthing Hospital when I underwent a Laparoscopic gall bladder removal. I felt completely at ease with Mr Sayegh from our first meeting when he explained everything to me in plain English, talked me through the procedure and explained the risks. He organised scans, blood tests and an MRI scan. On the day he reassured me, buoyed me up and acted completely professionally and sympathetically. I had the operation successfully and left the hospital the same day. It is impossible to see how I could have been treated in any better way by Mr Sayegh and I have enormous gratitude to him for everything.

Nearest Gastroenterologists