mr-mazin-sayegh

20th April 2020

Mr Sayegh is an expert surgeon who takes the time to listen to you and discuss your problems. I had a double hernia removed by him on February 14, 2020, just in time as it happened, before everything began to shut down. Everything about the procedure at Goring Hall was perfect, including the anaesthetist arranged by Dr Sayegh and his assistant, and the follow-up (which has just finished today) has been exemplary. Indeed, Dr Sayegh went beyond the call of duty in advising me about my other problems 'down below' and gave me sound advice about what I might get treated after the Covid-19 lockdown is relaxed and how it might be scheduled. Mr Sayegh is a really caring surgeon in who I have had absolute confidence since I first met him, and that trust has never seemed misplaced. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

6th April 2020

I was very pleased to meet Mr. Sayegh he dealt with me with great care and listened to everything I said. He took a good deal of time explaining exactly what my problem was and that I needed my operation. I didn't need much persuading but with the explanation and his great drawing of the internal workings I had my operation immediately. He speaks in a very caring way and leaves you feeling wonderful. He took time to call me even on a Sunday. His reassurance that everything would be fine has turned out to be true.

21st March 2020

I am a veteren when it comes to hospital surgery and I have always had good care. But I must recommend Mr Mazin Sayegh for many reasons. There is a big difference between doing your job as a professional and doing your job with genuine care and expert attention. Most medical specialists have very little time to explain in fine detail understandibly,but Mr Sayegh has done so and made me feel safe and looked after throughout my treatment ,I am sure that this is why my whole experience went so smoothly. Mr Sayegh is a doctor who genuinely cares for people aswell as being an expert surgeon.Thank you.

18th March 2020

Mr Sayegh is very pleasant and approachable. Before my operation for a bilateral hernia he carefully explained the nature of the operation, the procedure to be used and the risks involved taking care to be sure that I understood. Reference to the risks left me feeling a little anxious. Subsequently he met me before and after the operation and gave me confidence. I subsequently learned that the hernias were larger than anticipated however he was able to repair them using a keyhole procedure. Because of his skill I was left with a minimum of discomfort following the operation and have made a quick recovery. I would not hesitate to recommend him

28th February 2020

Mr, Sayegh treats each patient as an important person; he is gentle, kind and considerate and an excellent surgeon. He gives information about the proceedures before and after surgery and contacts his patients after discharge to make sure they are well. He is great!

I am a Consultant General Surgeon with special interests in Gastrointestinal, endoscopic and Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery including gallbladder, stomach and anti-reflux surgery. I also have special interest in hernia surgery, particularly complicated and recurrent hernias. My current practice is focused on procedures conducted using minimally invasive techniques. I am dedicated to my patients and always keen to improve the care I deliver. Patients Feedback is vitally important to achieve such improvement.

Nearest Gastroenterologists