mr-mazin-sayegh

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

26th November 2020

I first met Mr Sayegh back in February of this year when i went for a consultation regarding an inguinal hernia. The consultation was very informal but professional explaining fully the extent of my hernia plus the surgery required. I left the consultation feeling very positive about the surgery and the following rehabilitation. On the day of the surgery Mr Sayegh met me beforehand to discuss the procedure and any complications etc. I again felt at ease and confident. Following the surgery Mr Sayegh made contact before i left the hospital and informed me that all went very well and that he would be in touch at the weekend to see how i was doing. He phoned as arranged and again after a further 4 weeks to check on my progress and set out a program of rehabilitation. I am now back fitness training and golfing etc. I really cannot thank Mr Sayegh enough for all his help and personal care.

25th October 2020

My surgery was originally booked with a different consultant but due to my own error, it may have ended up being cancelled had it not been for mr Sayegh. He changed his plans to allow my surgery to go ahead. He introduced himself beforehand and he showed care and compassion throughout my whole hospital stay. He seemed very professional and had a fantastic bedside manner. Mr Sayegh is an asset to the NHS.

14th October 2020

Mr Sayegh is a consummately professional and skilled surgeon. He displays genuine concern and empathy for his patients. As a recent patient I would highly recommend his services.

8th October 2020

At the time of writing we are only at the consultation stage but based on the experience and his advise I will not be hesitating to move on to surgery when he considers the time is right. The consultation was most informative and being a retired engineer I appreciated his willingness to into details when asked.

4th October 2020

I've had a few procedures in my time, but was very nervous about getting my hernial repaired. I'd heard horror stories around the use of mesh and was concerned about the post operative risks. Mr Sayegh put me at ease within minutes of my consultation. He explained the procedure and the risks, including an unprompted description of the press coverage of issues with mesh. He explained what these risks were and in what procedures they were low and high. No procedure is risk free, but by the end of the discussion I was reassured and it was a no brainer to go ahead. I had the procedure 5 weeks ago and within days noticed the difference. I no longer get any pain when I cough or sneeze. I'm now walking 5 miles or so with no ill effects. I've not done any heavy lifting as advised to wait 6 weeks, but at 63 I think those days are over! Mr Sayegh is a lovely man with a genuine concern and apathy with his patients. He called me a few days after the procedure to check how I was and I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thank you Mr Sayegh.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

I am a Consultant General Surgeon with special interests in Gastrointestinal, endoscopic and Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery including gallbladder, stomach and anti-reflux surgery. I also have special interest in hernia surgery, particularly complicated and recurrent hernias. My current practice is focused on procedures conducted using minimally invasive techniques. I am dedicated to my patients and always keen to improve the care I deliver. Patients Feedback is vitally important to achieve such improvement.

Nearest Gastroenterologists