worthing-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 41,776 reviews Write a review

Worthing Hospital

Lyndhurst Road, Worthing, West Sussex, England, BN11 2DH

20th January 2020

The consultants/nurses were incredibly friendly, supportive and informative. Most of all kind and empathetic, which goes a long way when you're nervous of having an operation.

Review of Downlands, written by a patient
11th January 2020

I was in for a stomach drain which I’ve not had previously. From arriving in radiology the process was smooth, no waiting time, helpful staff (especially Kim) and once the procedure had been completed by my consultant, I was transferred by bed up to Downlands for the day for the drain to work. Very friendly, helpful but most of all compassionate and had time to talk to me and explain what was happening (particularly Amanda who was amazing). I may have to have this procedure repeated and I will be much less nervous now I have met the team and have seen how great they all are. Highly recommend this team of exemplary professionals.

27th December 2019

I was taken into Worthing hospital on Christmas day after having a minor seizure. I was seen very quickly in the A&E department, from there I was given all the tests available to get to the cause of my problem. I cant thank the dedication of the doctor and nurses enough. We have a great facility in Worthing and am lucky to live in the catchment area. Also a mention for the Ambulance crew who were kind and efficient in their handing of me.

9th December 2019

A great A&E experience! I watched as all arrivals were triaged within 10 minutes of arrival. They were then seen by the most appropriate category of clinician according to their symptoms. We probably were there for more than four hours but found the whole thing very impressive. Staff were courteous and empathetic to everyone.

27th November 2019

I have been in this hospital a few times. I was discharged today with quite rude abruptness. It seems to me that the staff are generally no happy and morale at an all time low. My discharge from a bad internal bleed was followed by a comment from a nurse, try St.Richards next time they are far better. Quite a shock considering this nurse worked in A&E

Review of AE (Worthing), written by a family member
18th November 2019

There is no feedback on how long you are likely to have to wait or what you are waiting for.

15th November 2019

All staff on Emergency admittance ward and later in Eastbrook Ward were outstanding. I suffer from progressive multiple sclerosis and was taken to the hospital by ambulance suffering from gastroenteritis where the team speedily tested and admitted me for treatment. Once I was stabilised I was transferred to Eastbrook Ward where again I received round the clock care and attention.The carers in Eastbrook Ward were devoted, kind and extremely caring. Thank you for everything.

11th November 2019

Worthing Hospital is a wonderful hospital. The staff are all friendly and helpful and it must be one of the best hospitals in the area. We are so lucky to be in the catchment area for treatment.

4th November 2019

I can find no fault with my visit.

23rd October 2019

great service

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at Worthing Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Worthing Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ib