worthing-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 41,756 reviews Write a review

Worthing Hospital

Lyndhurst Road, Worthing, West Sussex, England, BN11 2DH

7th August 2019

I was in Worthing hospital for long periods with Lymphoma & the staff on Balcombe ward were incredibly kind. I received great care , the lady who cleaned the ward gave me a Xmas card!

26th July 2019

Thank you to Mr. Bhutta, his team, the nurses and all support staff for the excellent treatment and care I received during my recent endoscopic sinus surgery. I was treated with skill, patience, respect and understanding throughout. My one very minor criticism is that I would have liked to have received more information about the treatment and care prior to the day of the surgery.

27th June 2019

While on holiday in Littlehampton my son had an accident and got a severe cut on his finger which needed stitches at A+E Worthing Hospital. It was very busy but I would like to say a big thankyou to Mr Shaun Pitt, A+E Consultant, who made us feel very cared for with his extremely professional and efficient manner. Also, I would like to thank nurse Kathleen Ayson who also was very caring and gentle when dressing the finger. We need to appreciate our doctors and nurses in the NHS who do a fantastic job so thankyou very much for looking after us.

16th May 2019

I entered the system through A&E urgent MRI. I then had to return another 3 time for various scans and bloods. Yes there was a lot of waiting around but what can you expect, I wasn't the only one there, it wasn't a problem as I had taken reading material etc. The staff were very attentive and caring and polite, I couldn't fault them. At one point I saw a nurse who asked me to tell her why I was there and what the plan was for my care, at first I was a little put out wondering why she hadn't read the notes right in front of her, but then I realised she was actually checking that I was fully understanding of my journey thus far, I was very impressed. I ended up having a weeks stay in Balcombe ward, well what can I say, the care they gave was of the highest I have ever know in the NHS which in my experience is good. Nothing was to much bother, they looked after my health, dignity and mental state with great care and I'm referring to every member of staff working in that ward and all those that visited to clean or deliver food. I have never been to Worthing hospital before but I was VERY impressed I hope I never have to go back for all the right reasons but if I do I will know I'm in very good hands.

3rd May 2019

I have been receiving treatment at the Breast Care Centre and could not have been looked after with more care, compassion and understanding. My diagnosis was given honestly and my surgery arranged with little waiting time. Processes and plenty of useful information were given clearly and I felt fully part of the decision making

{{category}} working at Worthing Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Worthing Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ib