worthing-hospital

Worthing Hospital

Lyndhurst Road, Worthing, West Sussex, England, BN11 2DH

1 2 3 4 5 41,819 reviews

20th April 2022

Extremely long waiting hours over 6 hrs and still unable to receive a discharge report. Also depends on the receptionist whether a partner is allowed to wait in or not as some middle aged couples partners were allowed and some were called out even though plenty of space was available.

12th April 2022

Worthing Hospital is categorically not safe for the delivery of a baby. The care was so terrible that not one midwife listened to my concerns and completely dismissed them or gave false reassurance to each one, leading to lack of empowerment and essentially emotional abuse. There was zero communication between staff which led to error after error. The hospital did not even have an issue with staffing on this occasion but it still led to what I feel is complete negligence and evidently deathly 'care'. It resulted in the death of my child during labour and myself being incredibly poorly requiring lots of care and I now have life-long ongoing conditions. This experience has left our whole family in complete despair and has broken so many family members due to thoughtless and terrible care. This was not just one staff member but 7-8 staff members who made terrible decisions, or made lack of them. This hospital is not safe and this was also reflected in the latest CQC inspection. This labour led to the death of my baby, my health as I knew it, myself and my husband now have a range of mental health conditions.

6th April 2022

Been here 3.5 hours right now. When I arrived by ambulance a nurse came and saw me 40 minutes after I arrived. No water offered to me or a call bell. Even now I still don’t have it. No one has poked their head through to check up on me. I had to climb out of bed to ask for some water. In the 3.5 hours I have been here so far I have had bloods taken and observations done once. I feel forgotten about and hungry.

20th March 2022

My partner is currently waiting in your ae with heavy bleeding during pregnancy. Your staff seem unbothered by this despite the fact she is losing one pint of blood an hour. The waiting staff are rude and your prioritisation of patients is amateur. Every company and business is hit hard by covid yet we don’t put a sign up on the door saying how short staffed we are, you are just using this to hide your incompetence. Your job is to help people, not ignore them, especially when pregnant.

22nd February 2022

The care I received before and after the surgery was wonderful. The Nurses Doctors and cleaning and catering staff were friendly and so dedicated to their jobs as often long hours etc and having to deal with different kind of patients. Would certainly recommend Worthing Hospital and to thank you for the care you gave to me and still do. Thank you

15th February 2022

Dr Christopher Marshall was outstanding - my 4yr old really valued him talking to him at his level and it was so helpful that he took time over explaining everything. Even though he appeared to be training someone - he had excellent care. I was most impressed with him, as my son did not feel the canula going in at all and barely noticed the whole thing. The whole department was outstanding . Thanks guys

1st December 2021

I was very impressed by all of the care I was given. I am particularly pleased by how hardworking, polite and dignified the nursing staff were...........especially those from the Philippines.

21st November 2021

The best standards are maintained very good .

21st November 2021

Very good faculty with all requirements available to diagonise patients. Excellent service.

11th October 2021

On the basis at this difficult time no masks, no temperature checking and no sanitizer which there never has been. having been in hospital many times this is the dirtiests one of all.

Safe

{{category}} working at Worthing Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Worthing Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ib