Mr Dibendu Betal

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th November 2019

Dr betal has been very caring and professional to me. He gave me full confidence in his abilities as well as highlighting what could go wrong which i truly appreciate. I would highly recommend to others who full under his care.

21st November 2019

Lovely Doctor with a fantastic, supportive and caring team. My only criticism is a lack of confidentiality at the reception desk where patients are asked to confirm 3 bits of identifiable information in an open environment. I sat close to the desk in the waiting area and could here all this information each time someone arrived as well as who they were due to see.

Written by a carer at Worthing Hospital
5th November 2019

Kind and compassionate. You definitely need this when being given bad news that you have breast cancer.

23rd October 2019

I was diagnosed in 2016 and Mr Betal has been my Consultant until three weeks when I was discharged from the surgical team. I cannot praise him enough for his expertise, compassion and empathy during the last three years. I was always listened to and given time to ask questions, everything was answered and explained in a way that I understood, at every appointment I felt my emotional state was as important as my physical wellbeing, Mr Betal and his team are a credit to the NHS and I am extremely thankful that he was my doctor.

1st October 2019

Dr Betal, what a nice caring dr. Very pleasant manner. I felt comfortable talking to him and felt I was in good hands. Highly recomended.

« 1 2 3 4 »