Mr Dibendu Betal

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

21st April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I cannot praise Mr Batel highly enough, as well as being a brilliant surgeon he is also very caring and considerate, he listens to your concerns and answers any questions in an easy to understand manner.

14th April 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I have been under the care of Mr Betal for two years, he is a true professional, I could not have asked for a better Consultant to help and guide myself and my husband through what has been a traumatic time. Never once did I feel rushed at appointments, every question was answered honestly and my concerns were taken seriously, at every stage of my treatment I felt part of the decision process. Mr Betal and the team at Worthing are wonderful.

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Dr Betal was responsible for my mastectomy and lymph clearance operation. He was kind and courteous and explained the procedures carefully and in detail. His post op care was also thorough and he again explained the next stages of my treatment in detail but in a very reassuring manner. Although he took over as my surgeon just a few days before the operation, he was thoroughly briefed on my case and took time to get to know me as a person. I quickly gained as much trust in him as I had had with my original surgeon. This level of personal interest seems to be a real strength of the whole team at the Worthing Breast Care Centre.

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Being told that a regular mammogram had found a lump was a dreadful shock but I was fortunate to be put under the care of Mr Dibendu Betal who treated me with utmost kindness and professionalism. When we met after the first operation and he had to give me the news that I would have to have chemotherapy rather than go straight to radiotherapy he made me feel that at that moment I was his prime concern. He answered all of the questions that my husband and I had and explained things clearly so that we knew what was ahead of us. We never felt rushed or unimportant. Mr Betal has performed a second operation and I am delighted to say that it was successful. He has saved my life. He and the whole team at Worthing Hospital should be praised for their dedication to the work that they do and the care and concern that they show to every patient.

12th January 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr. Betal explained the issues very clearly and was happy to answer questions. He is approachable and handled what is potentially a very emotive subject in a very professional manner. He did a great job of the surgery too.

Short link to review Mr Dibendu Betal: http://iwgc.net/egb2d