Mr Dibendu Betal

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

11th August 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

From my first diagnoses meeting with Mr Betal and the nurses at The Breast Care Centre through the surgery and follow up consultation I was treated with utmost care and consideration. The treatment at each stage fully explained with clarity and reassurance. I cannot speak highly enough of Mr Betal and the nurses.

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Betal took great care in explaining my diagnosis and proposed treatment at each stage. He also listened and gave me the opportunity to ask questions and seek clarification. I never felt rushed during any of my consultations with him. I am very grateful for his care and skill in performing both a wide local excision and mastectomy.

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I found Mr Betal to be extremely caring. He would listen to anything I had to say or ask and seemed to be happy to spend as much time with me as i needed. He seemed very personable and so different to other specialists that I have had to see in the past who generally make you feel like you are wasting their time. With regards to the operation that he performed I have nothing to compare this against but all seems good at the moment. The Worthing breast clinic and all the staff and nurses made me feel welcome and at ease.

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I felt completely at ease with Mr Betal after a breast cancer diagnosis and subsequent surgery. He explains everything clearly and gave me and my partner plenty of time to ask questions. Excellent care and treatment.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was seen by Mr.Betal on three different occasions relating to a possible cancer in a lymph node under my right armpit. Throughout the consultations he explained in layman terms the various options and possible risks/outcome.etc His very caring and professional manner was excellent. There was no rush and he gave you his full attention at all times,answering any concerns . [I am not surprised that his appointments were running late as he made each of his patients feel special. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Betal [Who also performed the removal of the suspect lymph very successfully] Also a huge thanks to all the dedicated breast care nurses who were very supportive.

Short link to review Mr Dibendu Betal: http://iwgc.net/egb2d