Mr Dibendu Betal

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

6th December 2017
Written by a patient at St Georges Medical Centre

I get my medical back date record 20 years. Hiç Which I found his latter on it. My GP did not say or look after me for this hels problem. His report front of me. Thanks. Might be I will live longer. We will meet one day. Thanks Dibendu Betal When you are in st George's hospital you found my thyroid gland also l Blood test results.

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Betal has empathy and kindness, and a way of making you feel that you matter to him. He was so reassuring that I felt I was in the best place, under him and his team. The Breast Clinic at Worthing Hospital are an amazing, professional team, from reception, radiography, nurses through to the consultants. The worst part for me was the radiographer's insertion of wires to guide the surgeon, pre-op. However, they got me through it as quickly as possible, considering the vital accuracy needed for this process. My heartfelt thanks to you all.

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Betal was wonderful. He was very gentle and kind helping me through a breast cancer diagnosis. His excellent surgery ensured the cancer was removed successfully. I was dealt with promptly and he did all he could to make sure I had all the information I needed.

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Dr Dibendu Betal I found to be calm, kind and very reassuring I was very nervous and anxious and he put me at ease He performed 2 breast operations from which I’m recovering from now

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I found Dr BETAL kind and patient He answered all my questions and concerns He performed two breast operations which are now healing well All the staff very superb and so kind

« 1 2 3 4 5 »