Mr Dibendu Betal

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

20th January 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I’ve been very satisfied with the care given to me by Mr Betal over the course of my treatment.

13th January 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Polite, helpful and treated me with respect. It is obvious that he understood the trauma of discovering that I had breast cancer and operated in a way that minimised the effect of the surgery from a cosmetic point of view and from the discomfort of stitches.

4th January 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I cannot give enough praise to Mr Betal for his kindness and support when I was given the very unexpected news that I had Breast cancer. He explained in detail what surgery was involved and listened to all my fears of the diagnosis and gave answers to all my questions. I see him on a regular basis at the moment as I need to have fluid removed from under my arm where lymph nodes were removed. Once again he has explained this minor problem and given his support and also answered all my queries. The NHS should be extremely proud to have Mr Betal as part of their team. I cannot thank him enough.

20th December 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I honestly don’t know how I would have survived breast cancer without Mr Betal. Medically speaking, the work he did was outstanding. Even other doctors have commented favourably on his work. However, where he really excels is with his compassion and understanding and his ability to listen and understand while explaining complicated and emotional treatment plans. My trust in him never once wavered. I was diagnosed a year ago today with multifocal grade 2 ductal carcinoma. I’m thankful for Mr Betal’s kindness and expertise.

28th November 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Betal is a very kind, caring and considerate doctor. He really takes time to explain what is going to happen. He is very patient and he gives you time, answering all your questions clearly and thoroughly. I had cancer in both breasts and he did a wonderful job. He achieved clear margins in both breasts so no need for further surgery. The wounds healed very well and he took a great deal of care to achieve a good cosmetic result on both sides

Short link to review Mr Dibendu Betal: http://iwgc.net/egb2d