Mr Dibendu Betal

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Dr Betal was responsible for my mastectomy and lymph clearance operation. He was kind and courteous and explained the procedures carefully and in detail. His post op care was also thorough and he again explained the next stages of my treatment in detail but in a very reassuring manner. Although he took over as my surgeon just a few days before the operation, he was thoroughly briefed on my case and took time to get to know me as a person. I quickly gained as much trust in him as I had had with my original surgeon. This level of personal interest seems to be a real strength of the whole team at the Worthing Breast Care Centre.

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Being told that a regular mammogram had found a lump was a dreadful shock but I was fortunate to be put under the care of Mr Dibendu Betal who treated me with utmost kindness and professionalism. When we met after the first operation and he had to give me the news that I would have to have chemotherapy rather than go straight to radiotherapy he made me feel that at that moment I was his prime concern. He answered all of the questions that my husband and I had and explained things clearly so that we knew what was ahead of us. We never felt rushed or unimportant. Mr Betal has performed a second operation and I am delighted to say that it was successful. He has saved my life. He and the whole team at Worthing Hospital should be praised for their dedication to the work that they do and the care and concern that they show to every patient.

12th January 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr. Betal explained the issues very clearly and was happy to answer questions. He is approachable and handled what is potentially a very emotive subject in a very professional manner. He did a great job of the surgery too.

29th December 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Betal is a truly amazing man. From the moment you meet him, which let's face it is in difficult circumstances as you are facing the prospect of a cancer diagnosis, he puts you at ease with his gentle manner and kindness. He is the ultimate professional with superb knowledge which he is able to impart in an easy to understand way so that all treatment options are clear and he makes you feel valued in the decision making process, which I found a great help as for me a breast cancer diagnosis took away the feeling of being in control of my life and his regard for my thoughts and feelings gave me some of that control back. Mr Betal gives you his total attention and is more than happy to answer as many questions as you have and to give you as much time as you need to absorb and understand the implications of every test result and possible pathway. His surgical skills are excellent and having had three operations on the same breast I have been delighted with the result. It is hard to put into words how fantastic Mr Betal and the whole team at the Worthing Breast Care Centre are. It's the way in which every single member of staff you meet shows such genuine care and compassion throughout the whole process that makes this such a special unit. I honestly believe I received the best world class treatment from the NHS here and cannot fault them in anyway. Mr Betal is an inspirational man who has given me a second chance of life and motivated me to really seize it, it is the least I can do when he gives so much to his patients!

6th December 2017
Written by a patient at St Georges Medical Centre

I get my medical back date record 20 years. HiƧ Which I found his latter on it. My GP did not say or look after me for this hels problem. His report front of me. Thanks. Might be I will live longer. We will meet one day. Thanks Dibendu Betal When you are in st George's hospital you found my thyroid gland also l Blood test results.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »