worthing-hospital

Lyndhurst Road, Worthing, West Sussex, England, BN11 2DH

15th April 2019

I would not hesitate to recommend Worthing Hospital,

3rd April 2019

I went to Worthing A&E this morning at approximately 10am .suffering from severe dehydration expecting to be low priority I settled down for a lengthy wait .Well within 15 minutes I was whisked into triage and very shortly found myself in a cubicle having my blood pressure checked and hooked up to an IV drip being fed antibiotics and having blood tests..Within 4 hours of arriving I was on my way home feeling an improvement already and with a new anti biotic prescription. Excellent service from all concerned starting with the receptionist who booked me in to the doctor who treated me swiftly but with kindness and consideration. A huge thank you to Worthing hospital and our wonderful NHS

22nd March 2019

Unfortunately I have had a lot to do with this hospital in the last year. Every doctor who has treated me (and there have been many) has been wonderful. The same goes for the vast majority of other staff. Just one very grumpy care assistant and one very lazy agency nurse let the side down.

12th March 2019

The staff were friendly and nice

12th March 2019

Attended the West Sussex breast care centre this morning for investigations. Was seen by Mr J. R. Parmer, who was very pleasant & reassuring, which is comforting when you have anxieties about the possible outcome of your investigation results. Also saw Mr Shepherd, who was professional & efficient, but had a more business-like approach to his work, which is fine, but a little bit of bedside manner is always appreciated by patients I would imagine. All the staff at the unit were friendly and helpful. Overall impression was great NHS service.

{{category}} working at Worthing Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Worthing Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ib