worthing-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 41,722 reviews Write a review

Worthing Hospital

Lyndhurst Road, Worthing, West Sussex, England, BN11 2DH

15th January 2018

Everybody I met at the Breast Care Unit, Chanctonbury Suite in the Medical Day Case Unit and the Chemotherapy Unit were superb. Kind and caring, making the whole experience of breast surgery manageable.

12th January 2018

The staff were generally friendly and helpful. However the waiting room and the breast care clinic were both extremely cold - I was sitting in a waiting room all day with my coat and gloves on. Better communication about the expected waiting time on surgery day would have also been helpful. Then I would have known what I was dealing with, rather than waiting all day with the expectation that I might be the next one in. Finally, it would be helpful if staff enforced the rule that anyone in the waiting room should not eat or drink - it is very difficult to watch someone else eating when you are still waiting for an operation and haven't eaten for some 20 hours!

6th January 2018

I received excellent care. All staff were kind, caring and sensitive & worked as a team . In spite of some very challenging patients they were always cheerful & nothing was too much trouble. My treatment was very thorough The nurses on Eastbrook ward worked their socks off ! A credit to the N.H.S. Being very picky some of the food could have been a little better.

29th December 2017

Having always been fit and healthy I suddenly found myself with breast cancer and undergoing three operations in quick succession at Worthing Hospital this year. Throughout this daunting period of time every member of staff I met was brilliant, caring and professional. They really go the extra mile to look after your every need. Their admin and appointment systems are very efficient too. Our NHS at its best in my opinion and I have nothing but praise for this hospital.

29th December 2017

Ward staff and the infection control were excellent during my stay.