worthing-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 41,741 reviews Write a review

Worthing Hospital

Lyndhurst Road, Worthing, West Sussex, England, BN11 2DH

9th November 2018

I was unexpectedly admitted to downloads for 5 days following Surgery and subsequent complications. I cannot rate every individual on that ward highly enough. Everyone from the housekeeping staff to the Nurses were kind, courteous, caring and above all patient. There were time I personally felt I was a nuisance or should be at home but they really made me feel I was in the best place for recovery. I had to have some fairly embarrassing procedures done during my stay but I was treated with dignity at all times. My only gripe which I know was shared by my fellow “inmates” was how abrupt and (at times) borderline rude- the doctors were on ward visits. Yes they are very busy and overstretched but boy do they have the ability to belittle when they want to. Indeed they made one lady cry which was totally unnecessary. However this is no reflection on the outstanding team who run the suite and keep everyone going. My consultant was particularly fantastic visiting me on the ward only because he heard along the grape vine I was still there. I even received a follow up call from the Martin after I got home- just brilliant.

18th September 2018
Written by a family member

I’m sick & tired of loud televisions in NHS waiting rooms. I’m waiting in A&E with my 84-year old mother and neither of us want to listen to or watch The Jeremy Kyle show. We brought books but it’s impossible to read with the loud TV on. Why do hospitals pander to the lowest common denominator? We’re not here for “entertainment.”

12th September 2018

Poor waiting times just to find out what I already knew it’s more for the satisfaction of a professional opinion which was a complete waste of time and effort.

3rd September 2018

i had an appointment at the endoscopy unit on friday 31st august, i am a health professional myself and was very nervous[we arent good patients] i received excellent care, was seen on time, was treated with care kindness and efficiency i cannot praise the team enough thankyou jan w

1st September 2018

EVERY member of staff from the porters, nursing assistants, nurses, doctors and surgical team all treated me with respect and good humour. Worthing deserves to be known as an outstanding hospital.

{{category}} working at Worthing Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Worthing Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ib