Southlands Hospital

Upper Shoreham Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, England, BN43 6TQ

24th August 2019

If I could be treated for any issues in this hospital, despite the fact that it is slight 'worn' I would select it anyday. The people are outstanding and I thank them perfusely. Sorry that I couldn't honestly think of anything negative to say - other than clearly the staff are not paid enough!!!!

29th May 2019

Arrived at the day surgery unit, under care of urology after a Prostate op... Staff Nurse explained about my TWOC , finally having a catheter removed after 14 months due to heart attack and other issues... team were totally professional and sympathetic throughout, nice atmosphere and a sense of calm , i was a bit nervous but the whole procedure was painless and i soon relaxed and very quickly felt at ease due to the attitude of the staff, cant fault Southlands Day Surgery Unit Bless our NHS .

13th April 2019

I cannot comment on the NHS facilities at the hospital but the private wing was excellent. This ranked as one of the very best. The staff had time to discuss and I felt very safe.

22nd December 2018

Hospital operations can be daunting, I wasn't to sure what to expect never had operation before and having visited Southland's few years ago as a visitor I had my doubts. However as soon as I arrived they disappeared , the building the staff the doctors and the surgeons were amazing. A truly wonderful experience surrounded by an amazing bunch of NHS dedicated staff.. IN THE WORDS OF TINA TURNER SIMPLY THE BEST!. Well done and thank you.

{{category}} working at Southlands Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Southlands Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4x3