st-richards-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 29,978 reviews Write a review

St Richard's Hospital

Spitalfield Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, England, PO19 6SE

3rd July 2019

I was taken here by ambulance with a very fast heart rate and pain in my chest. The A & E doctors managed to stabilise this and I was admitted to the Acute Coronary Ward as I needed to have a defibrillator fitted. From the moment I arrived in A & E to when I was discharged six days later, I received excellent care from all of the staff and cannot fault this hospital.

20th May 2019

my wife was discharged from hospital and told to come back in to emergency level for a follow up blood test and talk to a doctor.We had good news today as the levels of sodium had gone up.We were compelled to leave feedback as the staff were all very good,and a excellent doctor tess (dr pepper)who on both of our visits was first class ,in terms of manner and empathy,always cheerful and approachable.

18th May 2019

My daughter had her first baby on the labour ward on Friday the 17th May 2019. We were all cared for by Michelle (on the day shifts) and Lauren McCourt and Heather on the night shift. The care, kindness and expertise we witnessed and experienced was out of this world. The calm, knowing way everyone conducted themselves gave me full confidence that my precious girl was receiving outstanding care and experienced a safe delivery, a reassurance you cannot buy. Thank you to all the team, I cannot praise or score you high enough.

8th May 2019

Excellent care from all staff

4th May 2019

An undoubtedly routine procedure for the nursing staff at St Richards, but each and every staff member who help/treated me did so with kindness, in a calm manner, and with patience as to make me feel at ease and comfortable!

{{category}} working at St Richard's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Richard's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43w