st-richards-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 29,989 reviews Write a review

St Richard's Hospital

Spitalfield Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, England, PO19 6SE

30th December 2019

I was rushed into A@E on March 10th 2019 , When I came round I was told I had a fractured knee , neck fracture that had me wearing a brace 24/7 for 5 months also face fractures , I met and was treated by many different departments , doctors and nurses and from start to finish everything was 100% good . Many thanks to you all from me and my family Regards John Grindel

17th November 2019

I attended the fracture clinic ,for my 10.30 appointment,I was then sent off to have a X Ray taken. After sitting in the X Ray department for what seemed hours.. I then went back to the fracture clinic with the results,To find that every one was gone to lunch. Including the receptionist.and the consultant that I had come to see, I walked through to see if I could find someone to talk to ,and spoke to a young Dr ,and explained to him what had happened,He very kindly phoned through to ask another consultant if he could come to see me,This consultant who I had never seen before ,did come to see me, I must add I was grateful to this consultant that he .did take the time to give me five minutes of his time. I was not very pleased to find everyone was gone when I got back from the XRay department. Having traveled 15 miles on two buses ,and never got to see the consultant I was meant to see.

10th November 2019

Staff were all very attentive and reassuring

28th October 2019

...

Review of Chichester Suite, written by a patient
22nd October 2019

Room wasn’t ready on arrival .self funded and paid a week earlier Confusion re my admittance My consultant waiting for me I was told the floor in my room was very wet.( 4.30pm) Eventually left shabby reception and taken to small cold room to wait. Taken to consultant. On my return l had been moved to an other room No toiletries or towels as promised cold bathroom. Horrendous night. Was told the following Morning I must vacate the room by 10 am Difficulty contacting family to collect me at short notice On arrival home checked my “ Welcome Pack” from you to find “ checking out time is 11 am”.

20th October 2019

Having undergone a painless colonoscopy, without sedation, last Thursday 17th October, I want to thank all the Endoscopy team, the Recovery unit, and the Pre Assessment team, for making it such a tolerable experience !! If anyone, reading this, is due for a colonoscopy soon themselves, DEFINITELY GO FOR IT - I found it literally a walk in the park and now feel a bit daft, continually putting it off in the past for so long !! Thank you St. Richards - all of us locally are very lucky to have such a great hospital !

16th October 2019

I was seen promptly by friendly and understanding staff

27th September 2019

St Richard's Hospital is a fantastic hospital. I rarely have to wait to be seen and the staff are always helpful and kind.

24th September 2019

All the staff and Nurses were extremely helpful and friendly and everything was very efficient. I would highly recommend this hospital and ALL the staff. Thank you.

4th September 2019

I recently required an operation for breast cancer. My consultant Mr Odofin and all the staff involved were extremely caring, kind and understanding. Giving me all the information required for my operation and follow on treatment. I could not have wished for better treatment.

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at St Richard's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Richard's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43w