st-richards-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 29,953 reviews Write a review

St Richard's Hospital

Spitalfield Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, England, PO19 6SE

21st September 2017

I have attended St. Richards twice for surgery and have always found everyone to be friendly and helpful. Its a first class Hospital.

15th September 2017

reception was the weakest area - nobody made eye contact or spoke for some 5 minutes. Apart from that, everyone was great!

5th August 2017

Great team of medical staff, really friendly and attentive. Although being discharged took a while I couldn't have been better cared for during my stay. You all work so hard and make the national health system something to be proud of. Well done everybody!

30th June 2017

I had need to visit the Treatment Centre at St Richards Hospital earlier this week. From the minute I arrived at the reception desk to the time I left the building I was treated with the utmost kindness, courtesy and consideration. I would like to thank all in the Breast Surgery Department for making a very worrying time easier for me and can not praise their professionalism highly enough. Thank you.

21st June 2017
Written by a family member

I would like to say that they provide a great service unfortunately I can't the staff preferred to discuss holiday details and aimlessly walk around with paperwork easiest cases come first sorry to say