st-richards-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 29,987 reviews Write a review

St Richard's Hospital

Spitalfield Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, England, PO19 6SE

10th November 2019

Staff were all very attentive and reassuring

28th October 2019

...

Review of Chichester Suite, written by a patient
22nd October 2019

Room wasn’t ready on arrival .self funded and paid a week earlier Confusion re my admittance My consultant waiting for me I was told the floor in my room was very wet.( 4.30pm) Eventually left shabby reception and taken to small cold room to wait. Taken to consultant. On my return l had been moved to an other room No toiletries or towels as promised cold bathroom. Horrendous night. Was told the following Morning I must vacate the room by 10 am Difficulty contacting family to collect me at short notice On arrival home checked my “ Welcome Pack” from you to find “ checking out time is 11 am”.

20th October 2019

Having undergone a painless colonoscopy, without sedation, last Thursday 17th October, I want to thank all the Endoscopy team, the Recovery unit, and the Pre Assessment team, for making it such a tolerable experience !! If anyone, reading this, is due for a colonoscopy soon themselves, DEFINITELY GO FOR IT - I found it literally a walk in the park and now feel a bit daft, continually putting it off in the past for so long !! Thank you St. Richards - all of us locally are very lucky to have such a great hospital !

16th October 2019

I was seen promptly by friendly and understanding staff

27th September 2019

St Richard's Hospital is a fantastic hospital. I rarely have to wait to be seen and the staff are always helpful and kind.

24th September 2019

All the staff and Nurses were extremely helpful and friendly and everything was very efficient. I would highly recommend this hospital and ALL the staff. Thank you.

4th September 2019

I recently required an operation for breast cancer. My consultant Mr Odofin and all the staff involved were extremely caring, kind and understanding. Giving me all the information required for my operation and follow on treatment. I could not have wished for better treatment.

14th August 2019

At every clinic visit I was treated with respect and professionalism.

3rd July 2019

I was taken here by ambulance with a very fast heart rate and pain in my chest. The A & E doctors managed to stabilise this and I was admitted to the Acute Coronary Ward as I needed to have a defibrillator fitted. From the moment I arrived in A & E to when I was discharged six days later, I received excellent care from all of the staff and cannot fault this hospital.

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at St Richard's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Richard's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43w