st-richards-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 29,977 reviews Write a review

St Richard's Hospital

Spitalfield Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, England, PO19 6SE

20th May 2019

my wife was discharged from hospital and told to come back in to emergency level for a follow up blood test and talk to a doctor.We had good news today as the levels of sodium had gone up.We were compelled to leave feedback as the staff were all very good,and a excellent doctor tess (dr pepper)who on both of our visits was first class ,in terms of manner and empathy,always cheerful and approachable.

18th May 2019

My daughter had her first baby on the labour ward on Friday the 17th May 2019. We were all cared for by Michelle (on the day shifts) and Lauren McCourt and Heather on the night shift. The care, kindness and expertise we witnessed and experienced was out of this world. The calm, knowing way everyone conducted themselves gave me full confidence that my precious girl was receiving outstanding care and experienced a safe delivery, a reassurance you cannot buy. Thank you to all the team, I cannot praise or score you high enough.

8th May 2019

Excellent care from all staff

4th May 2019

An undoubtedly routine procedure for the nursing staff at St Richards, but each and every staff member who help/treated me did so with kindness, in a calm manner, and with patience as to make me feel at ease and comfortable!

15th April 2019

St Richards is an epitome of the NHS at its very best! I was an emergency admission going on to have a pacemaker inserted and so experienced the Emergency Room, the Cardiac Ward and the Cardiac Laboratory/Recovery Rooms. All the staff, both medical and non medical, day and night in all these areas were excellent. They were professional, efficient, helpful, kind and charming! All the procedures were carefully explained and carried out accordingly. The wards were regularly cleaned to a high standard and the meals were varied, appetising and well presented. I cannot praise our local hospital highly enough. Thank you.

{{category}} working at St Richard's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Richard's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43w