St Richard's Hospital

Spitalfield Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, England, PO19 6SE

1 2 3 4 5 30,004 reviews

5th July 2021

I had surgery at St Richards 28/06/21 from the time i entered pre-admission i was cared for by wonderful staff, Surgeon explained the procedure and had time to listen to any concerns etc nothing was rushed which made me feel at ease.All concerned there were Marvellous.Moved to Chillgrove ward where again the care was 100 percent, Nurses having to do all extra precautions due to covid ( hand washing, sanitising etc) after each patient contact .Jeff the night nurse was a tonic. I would like to Thank all pre-admission staff ,Nurses ,carers on the wards,Tea/biscuit and meals staff.You all do a fantastic job,when you see what these NHS staff have to do first hand this makes you appreciate them even more.

7th June 2021

I am marking this review as good, because although a certain few members of staff we way below a standard I would expect - others were excellent and couldn't do enough for us. However - they really need to review their COVID rules and how they are enforced. We recently had to return with a 5 day old new-born who was loosing too much weight, we attended the ward, and had our notes taken - but due to "Covid" we were then made to stand outside the ward with a mask-less 5 day old, for 26 minutes, during that time over 20+ people walked past us, either too or from the lifts. Eventually my wife complained, and we were then allowed inside the ward and shown to an empty room where we could feed/change. Covid rules are not being enforced correctly if they result in a non vaccinated new-born being made to stand in a busy passageway.

6th June 2021

Best a and e experience I have had. My husband had an infection in his finger and was sent there by a pharmacist. The whole experience was less than 40 minutes, including self booking in, triage, consultation and treatment, and he walked out with drugs in his hand. Brilliant care and dedication

29th May 2021

I was in geriatric ward with very disturbed patients; Has no sleep whatsoever. i would have loved to have a shower and washed my hair, but was told the showers were not working. The food was dreadful. I should have been in a orthopaedic ward not the madhouse I was in. Couldn't wait get home. The physios were fantastic.

Safe

{{category}} working at St Richard's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Richard's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43w