st-richards-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 29,965 reviews Write a review

St Richard's Hospital

Spitalfield Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, England, PO19 6SE

20th June 2018

Everyone, doctors and nurses were very friendly, helpful and professional.

2nd June 2018

Everyone at the Treatment Centre at St Richard's hospital were kind, compassionate, professional and friendly. I was seen quickly and efficiently by all the staff at the breast clinic. Dr Parmar and his team, including the very kind ultrasound doctor and his nurse were very kind, professional and treated me like an intelligent human being, not like someone on a conveyor belt! I would not be frightened or nervous if I had to go again. Thank you to you all. ps Everywhere was very clean:)

14th April 2018

I found all the staff, especially the theatre staff, kind , reassuring and warm and my treatment good, however I was very very disappointed, deflated and a bit angry that upon being discharged by the doctor assisting my surgeon to be told that the removal of my fibroid could not go ahead as a peice of equipment they needed to use on me didn't work/broke down. I felt I had then had a general anaesthetic for nothing and although my discharge letter said I had had a Hysteroscopy I wasn't entirely sure if this was all Id had??? So I on my journey home I was left with questions, frustrations and concerns. I don't think I was able to absorb all the info given because of the anaesthic. Also is it routine to be seen by an Oncologist before your op?? I have contacted Miss Middletons secretary to say I was left feeling confused and I had questions and concerns, her secretary is either going to arrange for miss Middleton to call me or have a follow up appointment .

6th April 2018

Nurses were very kind .the hospital staff are friendly .

2nd April 2018

I was admitted to the Chichester Suite via A&E. It was my first experience of the NHS and hospital. First couple of days I was very unwell and the experienced staff could not have been kinder, more caring, knowledgeable and supportive for what was a scary situation. Between the many staff who visited my room (Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Catering, Cleaning etc) I was kept well informed of what was happening every step of the way. Hospitals are a complex jigsaw puzzle of people who all work seamlessly to one end - a healthier patient and discharge. Special thanks to Berta, Natalie, Ian, Dominic, George, Alison, Andrea and everyone who is a part of the team