mr-benjamin-w-lamb

Mr Benjamin W Lamb

Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital
27th October 2020

Mr Lamb had a calm and reassuring way of explaining the possible causes of my symptoms and the options available to rectify or investigate further.

Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital
19th September 2020

He was very clear and when I requested a blood and X-ray as I normally have this for my check up he arranged this for me

25th September 2020
Response from Mr Benjamin W Lamb

I’m glad to be of help.

Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital
14th September 2020

Due to covid I spoke with dr lamb on the phone, he was a great help and listened thoroughly, I felt reassured the whole time.

16th September 2020
Response from Mr Benjamin W Lamb

I am sorry that I could not see you in person but glad you felt that the consultation was beneficial. Thank you for the feedback.

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital
6th September 2020

Happy in every way. Great care given to me

16th September 2020
Response from Mr Benjamin W Lamb

Thank you for your feedback. I am very glad that you had a good experience.

Written by a member of staff at Addenbrooke's Hospital
3rd July 2020

Mr. Lamb is very kind, friendly, calm, happy and reassuring. He always displays a high level of professionalism and is a role model to many of us here at the hospital. As a skilled and seasoned doctor and surgeon, Mr Lamb is happy to teach new members of staff as well as broaden the knowledge of existing colleagues with enthusiasm. I have the greatest respect for him and try to model my own patient care after his. I would recommend him to friends, family, patients and colleagues and would be lucky if he was my doctor or surgeon.

6th July 2020
Response from Mr Benjamin W Lamb

Thank you very much for your comment. I am privileged to work with a dedicated and caring team! Ben

Ben joined Addenbrooke’s in 2018 as a Consultant Urological and Robotic Surgeon. Ben sees patients with urinary tract symptoms, such as prostatic symptoms, flow problems, blood in the urine, incontinence, infections or pain. He also happy to see patients with concerns about health issues, such as PSA testing, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction, incontinence, testicular lumps, or pain. Ben trained in general urology in London and the southeast of England. Ben has also undertaken specialist training in prostate, bladder and kidney cancers and robotic surgery, including a Fellowship in urological oncology and robotic surgery at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia. Alongside his clinical practice Ben is currently lead clinician for urological cancer, and the urology cancer multidisciplinary team (MDT). Ben also enjoys teaching medical students, doctors and allied healthcare professionals on a wide range of topics from communication skills to MDT working to Urological Sciences. He is course faculty for the Urology MSc at Anglia Ruskin University and the Cambridge Emergency Urology Course; he is also the Male CTA lead for the Cambridge Clinical School. With his research interest in improving clinical processes, and enjoyment of teaching, Ben has been course director of MDT improvement workshops in England and overseas.

Nearest Urologists