The Harley Street Specialist Hospital

18-22 Queen Anne St, Marylebone, London, W1G 8HU

27th April 2022

A great experience . The staff was amazing pre procedure & on the day & I had the most wonderful anesetist .

19th April 2022

i’m 2 weeks post op today. first ever surgery so was very nervous but the amazing team were so helpful, informative and calming the entire time. cannot thank the nurse in particular called Valentina. she was so lovely and was always checking up on me. felt totally safe and at ease especially coming out of the anaesthetic.

1st April 2022

I removed my wisdom teeth at Harley Street Specialist Hospital. Mr Cascarini removed my top and bottom wisdom’s teeth. I had a bit of pain for a few days but I was given strong painkillers and after a week I could eat normally. Previously, I was seen by a different doctor who told me I could risk paresthesia. Mr Cascarini told me that I had nothing to worry about. He not only reassured me during the consultation but he also emailed me saying that there was no risk in extracting my teeth. After two weeks from the initial consultation, he performed the teeth extraction. I remember that everyone was so kind to me, his secretary was incredibly available. The day after the extraction was a Saturday and Mr Cascarini left me a voicemail giving me advices on how to clean my teeth, do mouthwashes and what to eat. Mr Cascarini is not only a fantastic doctor but someone who treats patients with care, going above and beyond. I feel lucky to have been treated by Mr Cascarini. I highly recommend Mr Cascarini.

13th November 2021

The staff were wonderful, however I felt the hospital and experience could have been better. The room I was in before surgery was windowless, and very basic. I felt very alone prior to surgery. Also, the anaesthetic room was busy and made me feel more anxious. Comparing to another private hospital, where everything was extremely calm and I was put totally at ease, I had expected the same at Harley Street Hospital. Overall, the care I received was great, but I feel the quality of the side rooms, and the anaesthetic room experience could be improved.

Safe

{{category}} working at The Harley Street Specialist Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Harley Street Specialist Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eon3b