University College Hospital

235 Euston Road, London, England, NW1 2BU

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th September 2017

I have received exceptional care at UCLH by every single person I have come into contact with over the past 11 months. I have been so impressed by the sensitivity, efficiency, clear communication and kindness of all the nurses, pharmacists, administrators, radiographers, echocardiologists, the Psychologist and doctors as well as all the staff in the MacMillan 'Living room'. I feel incredibly fortunate to have been able to have my cancer treatment based at UCLH, I have felt and continue to feel so supported and it has made a huge impact on me and helped me through a very difficult time. Thank you!

15th August 2017

My five-year-old daughter had an unbilical hernia repair operation at UCLH - I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience at the hospital. The nursing staff and surgeons were just fantastic - super-friendly and kind - and really put my daughter at ease. There was even a play assistant who showed us the playroom and took us to surgery, reassuring my daughter, my partner and I. As my daughter was put under anaesthetic, she was shown some funny games on an iPad - she didn't even notice what was happening and was smiling and singing as she was put to sleep. The ward was lovely, clean and bright - on the 11th floor with great views over London. The playroom had a huge range of toys and games.

18th July 2017

Staff in the FMU are amazing. Very supportive.

2nd June 2017

I would like to provide zero stars. I had repeatedly the cancellation of my appointments. Some of this appointments required a preparation of 3 days. cancellation were made about all my appointments and mainly done at the last minutes when i was already in the hospital. Cancelling my appointments became like a normal routine. I did not have an appointment that was not reschedule. I was also receiving alert on my mobile of in-existent appointments. To have complaint has been just a waste of time. Paradoxically, cancellation was occurring whole my complaint was in progress and carry on after the "investigation" was concluded, showing that the complaint was not investigated properly and nothing was done to correct the issue. It is done potentially to discourage patients to use the NHS?

28th December 2016

I found that everything and everyone was professional.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »