University College Hospital

235 Euston Road, London, England, NW1 2BU

1st November 2019

I always find the staff at the hospital very helpful. However on occasion the toilets are not clean and need attention.

21st October 2019

The attitude and professionalism of the staff is exemplary, despite them being very busy. The randomness of the treatment times is a problem for someone like me with a long journey in. Set times throughout the treatment would be easier.

1st October 2019

Excellent tertiary hospital.

28th September 2019

University College Hospital is the hospital i will always choose ,and it has good location and great doctor

6th September 2019

Was seen in a VERY reasonable amount of time. Quick service with friendly staff. Everyone who I encountered was helpful and the whole experience was very pleasant considering!!

5th September 2019

Excellent hospital. Extremely clean. Doctors are incredibly approachable and talented. I was blown away by the level of service provided. I have left with a very positive lasting impression of the Hospital which makes me very proud of the NHS.

28th August 2019

The public toilets on the ground floor are regularly closed and considering there are not many available and the cafe is nearby, it is quite poor that this situation has arisen.

27th August 2019

Na

19th August 2019

I came into Accident and Emergency at around 9.30 am today, 19th August. I had suffered a trauma to my right shoulder and wanted the best care, so went to UCH, as I had been treated there in 2016 for a shoulder injury, and had treatment for arthritis in my hand. I was seen and registered and then expected a long wait, but a male doctor called me within 40 mins and went through a thoroughly comprehensive plan of action and sent for an X-ray. The doctor concluded bones were not the problem and made me feel greatly at ease as he explained in detail what should happen next and that he would refer me to a clinic within the hospital. After rather inadequate treatment at another hospital, I felt safe with him and he knew what he was talking about, plus he had worked with other doctors who had treated me in the past. I didn't write his name down to put here, but hopefully he will get the review! UCH is, in my opinion, the best hospital in London; friendly, clean and helpful, with great doctors, nurses and staff.

31st July 2019

I am just leaving this hospital today and I have to say that the health care received is second to none. The staff and facilities are 5 stars

{{category}} working at University College Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review University College Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ct