University College Hospital

235 Euston Road, London, England, NW1 2BU

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

27th October 2017

This hospital gives an amazing care from day one till the end of my treatment. Professors, consultants, doctors, nurses, dieticians ... all the staff have been fantastic. Thank you all very much

28th September 2017

Excellent care on ward T6 not so great on ward T9

19th September 2017

I have received exceptional care at UCLH by every single person I have come into contact with over the past 11 months. I have been so impressed by the sensitivity, efficiency, clear communication and kindness of all the nurses, pharmacists, administrators, radiographers, echocardiologists, the Psychologist and doctors as well as all the staff in the MacMillan 'Living room'. I feel incredibly fortunate to have been able to have my cancer treatment based at UCLH, I have felt and continue to feel so supported and it has made a huge impact on me and helped me through a very difficult time. Thank you!

15th August 2017

My five-year-old daughter had an unbilical hernia repair operation at UCLH - I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience at the hospital. The nursing staff and surgeons were just fantastic - super-friendly and kind - and really put my daughter at ease. There was even a play assistant who showed us the playroom and took us to surgery, reassuring my daughter, my partner and I. As my daughter was put under anaesthetic, she was shown some funny games on an iPad - she didn't even notice what was happening and was smiling and singing as she was put to sleep. The ward was lovely, clean and bright - on the 11th floor with great views over London. The playroom had a huge range of toys and games.

18th July 2017

Staff in the FMU are amazing. Very supportive.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »