Bupa Cromwell Hospital

164-178 Cromwell Road, London, England, SW5 0TU

8th November 2019

Overstaffed hospital but staff are there in physical presence only and offer minimal quality service. Unhelpful , inconsiderate and only concerned about their agency contracts . Very disappointed with the care received . Staff could see I was in pain and immobile but refused to help, was not offered a gown to protect my dignity until I asked for it specifically. They pulled the curtain and left and did not offer a step or any help. The admin staff on the desks busy doing their own work and refusing to help in a timely manner . Maybe one of the worst private hospitals I’ve experienced . Machine for test broken and they made me wait all day in hospital without telling me. I was choking during my test and the technician didn’t offer me a glass of water or break. His mobile was constantly sending messages and ringing. The female technician for another test when asked specific questions about my scan was very abrupt , dismissive and was more concerned about my cost codes. Poorly managed hospital with lots of useless staff with poor English skills dressed in suits walking around the place pretending to work.

5th November 2019

Staff are useless, the girl at the dead refused to book an appointment for me and said I need to call to do it which seemed very pointless. Everything was very rushed and not enough attention paid to you.

13th December 2018

I was really lucky to have been able to have my surgery at Cromwell hospital. The pre-admission session was really useful to help me set the right expectations of what I would go through before, during and after my stay. The staff were really friendly and attentive and the catering team did their best to cater to my dietary needs. The room was really comfortable and the level of service throughout my 3-day stay was great.

28th November 2018

Excellent hospital with lovely staff. Thank you.

{{category}} working at Bupa Cromwell Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bupa Cromwell Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3tp