Bupa Cromwell Hospital

164-178 Cromwell Road, London, England, SW5 0TU

10th March 2020

I guess it was the least informative and valuable full medical check-up in my entire life ( the same time one of the most expensive for my insurance company). First of all, I've been asked to pay directly to the doctor (despite it should be covered by insurance) +got charged more ( because the doctor sneaky called the appointment as a cancer treatment follow-up instead of medical check-up). When the hospital and the doctor got their money, they just ignored me. It took me 4 weeks calling & emailing questioning about follow up and my test results. Even then, I have been asked to pay extra basically to get the results. They have an advertisement for private jet flights at the entrance. If you cannot afford it, don't go—total waste of money.

26th February 2020

lovely caring staff thank you

5th February 2020

n/a

4th February 2020

Our daughter had to have a knee operation after a ski accident. After the operation we received excellent care during the two days we stayed on the 4th floor. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Our surgeon, Dr Ghoz gained our trust and heart-felt appreciation with his professional attitude and his superb medical skills before and after the operation. We thank to all the staff of Bupa Cromwell for taking good care of our daughter. We will recommend Dr Ghoz and Bupa Cromwell to all our friends.

8th November 2019

Overstaffed hospital but staff are there in physical presence only and offer minimal quality service. Unhelpful , inconsiderate and only concerned about their agency contracts . Very disappointed with the care received . Staff could see I was in pain and immobile but refused to help, was not offered a gown to protect my dignity until I asked for it specifically. They pulled the curtain and left and did not offer a step or any help. The admin staff on the desks busy doing their own work and refusing to help in a timely manner . Maybe one of the worst private hospitals I’ve experienced . Machine for test broken and they made me wait all day in hospital without telling me. I was choking during my test and the technician didn’t offer me a glass of water or break. His mobile was constantly sending messages and ringing. The female technician for another test when asked specific questions about my scan was very abrupt , dismissive and was more concerned about my cost codes. Poorly managed hospital with lots of useless staff with poor English skills dressed in suits walking around the place pretending to work.

5th November 2019

Staff are useless, the girl at the dead refused to book an appointment for me and said I need to call to do it which seemed very pointless. Everything was very rushed and not enough attention paid to you.

{{category}} working at Bupa Cromwell Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Bupa Cromwell Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3tp