mr-ben-spiegelberg

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

6th November 2020

Recently had a hip replacement op by Mr Spiegelberg. My first experience of private healthcare & could not have been more positive. From start to discharge the process was very smooth & professional. I had confidence in Mr Spiegelberg & I felt well supported by him, & his team, througout. He was clear in explaining what he would be doing & in answering all my queries. I would certainly recommend him to anyone I knew who was considering this type of surgery.

Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital
8th October 2020

I first met Mr Spiegelberg when I was referred to him as I was having problems walking with pains in my knee. He explained the pro & cons of knee replacement surgery in a professional & friendly way putting my mind at rest. He is a consultant that is easy to talk to, happy to explain any questions & gives you that confidence that you need when facing any operation. At the follow up appointment he gave me the confidence to leave the crutches behind & walk without their support! Life changing! I have had no problems with my knee replacement, so glad I had it done & so grateful Mr Ben Spiegelberg was my consultant.

3rd October 2020

Mr Spiegelberg always had time for me and was very friendly and polite. I had a total knee replacement which was a success and healed very quickly. I cannot speak too highly of the treatment I received, and also the follow up. In spite of the problems of Covid I had a face to face consultation 10 weeks after my operation at St. Alban's hospital and was very reassured as to the outcome of the surgery.

19th September 2020

Mr Speiglberg has now operated on me twice, i now have 2 good hips. I am really happy with the results. I had a very good experience from referral to discharge. Mr Spiegelberg explained everything to me that was going to happen, also the pitfalls. He was always curtious, polite, understanding. He listened to what I wanted to know and answered all my questions. On the morning of the operation Mr Spiegelberg came and made sure I understand everything. The operation was a success, after care was superb. Cannot praise Mr Speiglberg and his team enough.

6th September 2020

Well what can I say, from day one with my first consultation with Ben Spiegelberg I felt totally relaxed in his company, he made me feel so relaxed and I knew he was the right surgeon for me, what a lovely man and brilliant surgeon he is, I can not recommend him highly enough, I had a total hip replacement in August and am amazed how quickly I am recovering. My operation was performed at Spires Bushey.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Ben Spiegelberg was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr. Ben Spiegelberg is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in adult hip and knee surgery. He underwent specialist training at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore and subsequent Specialist Registrar training on the Oxford registrar rotation centred at Oxford University. He spent a year in Canada on the internationally renowned University of Western Ontario Adult Reconstruction Fellowship program prior to being appointed Consultant at West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust. Mr Spiegelberg sees and treats many orthopaedic conditions and fractures. His sub-specialty interests are hip and knee surgery, including knee and hip replacement, partial knee replacement, arthroscopy (keyhole surgery), cartilage transplantation and revision (redo) joint replacements. Mr. Spiegelberg always gives his best and aims to provide an 'outstanding performance' in all aspects of clinical care. He is a determined person with a passion, enthusiasm and dedication for his speciality. He brings this into the workplace by enhancing his teamworking skills to ensure that optimal patient satisfaction and outcomes are achieved. He treats all patients with respect, dignity and empathy enabling them to feel involved in the decision making and understand the treatment options being proposed to them. He is friendly, helpful and encouraging to all members of the team that work with him and in so doing encompasses a 'team player' attitude.

Short link to review Mr Ben Spiegelberg: http://iwgc.net/eg2o9