Spire Bushey Hospital

Heathbourne Road, Bushey, Hertfordshire, England, WD23 1RD

26th August 2018

All of the hospital staff seem geared to focus on how I am going to pay. If they spent as much time thinking about caring for us, I would give a better review.

7th August 2018

The nurses were very caring , gentle , and helpful. Hospital very clean , food good I felt safe and secure while there.

30th June 2018

The building is nice but I sat in a very busy waiting room next to an NHS patient who was getting free treatment when I had to pay, even though I pay taxes to find the NHS. Quite disappointing as the hospital really were keen to get my credit card details but they didn’t get them from the lay who had the NHS paying

6th June 2018

I found the clinic to be nice and clean because it’s new but found the hospital to be smelly and old and they are no where near each other - very inconvenient and everyone seemed more interested in my credit card than my wellbeing. Sorry but that how I felt.

2nd June 2018

i am not used to private treatment so my experience was very poor. From my first phone call which went on all about credit cards to seeing the consultant who charged me £220 for a short appointment that only resulted in more tests that cost nearly a thousand pounds. The building is nice but that’s because it’s paid for by people like me. If the value for money is poor I would take NHS care any time and it’s free- doesn’t make a lot of sense.

{{category}} working at Spire Bushey Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Bushey Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ym