watford-general-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 107,034 reviews Write a review

Watford General Hospital

Vicarage Road, Watford, England, WD18 0HB

18th September 2018

My midwife and the others I have seen whilst mine was away have been amazing. I have felt more than comfortable asking all the questions I have had, appointments have always been on time and i have been very lucky that I can see my midwife so close to where I live which is so helpful. I feel confident that I will be extremely well cared for when I go into labour by this team!

12th September 2018

After waiting over a month to have wisdom teeth pulled. I think it’s absolutely disgusting to be told by the maxifacial dept that they LOST my paper work and that’s why I’ve been left over a month with a wisdom tooth growing into my face. When they finally offer me an appointment I turn up and wait over 1 hour and a half to be seen. It’s not good enough. Staff are rude. Not even been given an apology. It’s a dam disgrace. Losing people’s paper work is disgusting. It’s a hospital where people get sick. Thankfully mine was just for a wisdom tooth. Feel sorry for anyone who’s actually fighting any kind of disease. I would demand to be treated in another hospital.

21st August 2018

I was admitted to Ridge Ward on 11th August following a fall and had to have a total hip replacement on that day. I cannot praise all of the staff and doctors enough. My Surgeon was Mr Ben Spiegelberg and my anaesthetist was Dr. R. Makker who were absolutely fantastic and really put me at ease. The staff on the ward were also fantastic, they were kind, reassuring and really helpful. I couldn’t praise them enough. They work really hard and nothing was too much trouble for them. Thank you for making my stay in hospital comfortable and relaxed. Mrs. Sandra Bedford.

14th August 2018

Caring and knowledgeable ward and theatre staff.

13th August 2018
Written by a family member

Nurses and HCA's professional, caring and kind and eager to help in any way they can.

Short link to review Watford General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6em