hemel-hempstead-general-hospital

Hemel Hempstead General Hospital

Hillfield Road, Hemel Hempstead, England, HP2 4AD

1 2 3 4 5 22,411 reviews

17th May 2020

I visited the Urgent Care Centre at Hemel Hempstead Hospital on 17th May for an injury to my big toe. The entire visit took under an hour, and the nurse who provided my care (Jude) was an absolute pleasure. She made me feel completely at ease despite being in a lot of pain and despite my fear of needles. The hospital was very clean and all the members of staff were friendly and helpful.

10th March 2020

I had to attend a number of appointments and all were running late. It seems that a booking in time is slightly irrelevant. Many people waiting for over an hour and nurses hanging around seemingly not doing very much. Care given is great but the system needs streamlining.

9th October 2019

I was referred to Hemel Hospital by my GP as she was concerned my symptoms were suggestive a bowel cancer. The clinicians followed matters up with tests and quickly identified the existence of a possible tumour in my rectum. The news was given to my wife and I by Dr Chaudhary and Jo Reed. They handled the situation with great care and answered all of our questions even if only to say it was too early to say. We were so impressed at the empathetic way they handled such a stressful situation. Once the initial diagnosis had taken place it felt like a the Trust had put their arms around me and they quickly took me through to the first meeting with Mr Cheetham. At all of my visits to Hemel Hospital I was treated with great care.

{{category}} working at Hemel Hempstead General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hemel Hempstead General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4bv