hemel-hempstead-general-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 22,409 reviews Write a review

Hemel Hempstead General Hospital

Hillfield Road, Hemel Hempstead, England, HP2 4AD

9th October 2019

I was referred to Hemel Hospital by my GP as she was concerned my symptoms were suggestive a bowel cancer. The clinicians followed matters up with tests and quickly identified the existence of a possible tumour in my rectum. The news was given to my wife and I by Dr Chaudhary and Jo Reed. They handled the situation with great care and answered all of our questions even if only to say it was too early to say. We were so impressed at the empathetic way they handled such a stressful situation. Once the initial diagnosis had taken place it felt like a the Trust had put their arms around me and they quickly took me through to the first meeting with Mr Cheetham. At all of my visits to Hemel Hospital I was treated with great care.

24th May 2019

I went to urgent care after hurting my knee in a fall and was seen much quicker than the 3 hours waiting time on sign. The doctor was very thorough and explained my injury, I had fractured a bone! I was very shocked but clear on situation and had full leg cast fitted. Went back to fracture clinic today and all staff so friendly and kind. Had cast off and brace fitted as hoping to fly in 2 weeks,. They were so understanding and helpful, really impressed!

Review of X-Ray - Hemel Hempstead - 0719, written by a patient
22nd May 2019

I had CT Guided Injections in my back at Hemel Hospital and I was extremely impressed with the treatment I received. ALL staff I came in contact with were very friendly and helpful. The clinical team kept me informed at all times of what was going to happen and were exceptionally reassuring and caring during treatment. I am disabled and was offered every assistance whilst respecting my independence - a top notch service

Review of Outpatients Department - Hemel Hempstead, written by a patient
11th March 2019

Totally impressed with the whole service. Eight weeks ago I was added to the waiting list for surgery and today I have been discharged from the hospital operation done and everything fine. My thanks to everyone who was involved (not just those I actually saw!).

26th November 2018

I attended Hemel Hospital as an out patient for follow-up care. When I attended I didn't have to wait at all, in fact I was seen before my allocated time slot.

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at Hemel Hempstead General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hemel Hempstead General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4bv