The Lister Hospital

Chelsea Bridge Road, London, England, SW1W 8RH

20th June 2019

My consultants were excellent as were a few of the staff at the Lister Hospital Overall my stay at the hospital can only be rated as average, while some of the staff were warm and caring, for the most part the nurses were just ticking the boxes and barely communicated with me as a patient. There were times when the ward was severely short staffed and while the nurses on duty tried to meet patients needs, it was impossible for them to do that. I actually left my contact information so we could discuss my concerns but to date no one from the Lister hospital has bothered to contact me.

15th March 2019

Good care

16th June 2018

I was generally happy with the Lister hospital though unfortunately water did not arrive for quite a while. Most nurses are good and in particular, one senior nurse, Ms. Jennifer Straker was very helpful and compassionate, tending me while I was in pain when the painkiller wore off in the middle of night. She also gave me a good medication straight away. She also gave me advices and a good direction in a discharge letter which helped me a lot.

29th March 2018

The 2 nurses who assisted Mr Attar during my cystoscopy were extremely kind and caring and helped to make me feel at ease the whole time

17th October 2013

Discharging me today took its time, but I got away after 13:00-14:00 - may be there is a day & timing issue here ? ie two or one day ?

{{category}} working at The Lister Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Lister Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb49l