Mr Ashutosh Acharya

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

Written by a carer at Warrington Hospital
20th November 2019

My mother, at 85, required a full right hip replacement. Whilst the wait through the NHS was far too long, the patient care and proceedure given by Mr Acharya couldn't have been better. The pre op assessment and advice was great. The proceedure went very well and within weeks she was more mobile than she had been for two years. She is now back playing bowls and enjoying socialising again. After care advice was also very good. Thank you to Mr Acharya and the medical team.

15th November 2019

I have recently had a total knee replacement carried out by Mr Acharya and I have been absolutely delighted with the results. I was initially very anxious and concerned about the procedure, however Mr Acharya answered all my questions and concerns gaving me the confidence to enable me to make an informed decision to have the operation. Mr Acharya has a very gentle and calming manner which I valued being quite a nervous patient, he is a great professional who really cares about his patients. Mr Acharya performed my operartion at The Cheshire and Merseyside Treatment Centre - orthopaedic hospital where I can honestly say all the staff and facilities there are outstanding.

Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
9th October 2019

I had my hip replacement September 2019 mr acharya being my consultant. I couldn’t have been in better hands from the beginning when I met him for my consultation to my successful hip replacement and subsequent after care . Just had my yearly check up and everything is fine so happy to be pain free so thank you for my very pleasant stay at the spire it’s second to none your made to feel quite special too. Regards Sue whittaker

30th September 2019

Best doctor iv ever had during my experiences in hospitals, from start to finish he reassured me of everything and made things seem a lot easier. Great after care. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
1st August 2019

From my first consultation with Mr Acharya right through to my 6 week review today, i could not have recieved better treatment - Mr Acharya carried out a total knee replacement at Spire Cheshire Hospital - prior to the operation he went through the process in great detail and his professionalism gave me the confidence to have the operation. The outcome has been life changing for me, before the operation i had difficulty walking long distances and standing after being sat for any period. I am now back to walking 4/5 miles every day and am totally pain free and i can't thank Mr Acharya enough. If you are thinking of a knee replacement you couldn't be in safer hands.

Short link to review Mr Ashutosh Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efuo6