mr-ashutosh-acharya

Mr Ashutosh Acharya

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
12th June 2022

I am delighted with the surgery on my hip performed by Mr Acharya. I have no pain whatsoever after the surgery and I am able to go about my daily life without any issues. He did an excellent job.

Written by a private patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
7th May 2022

I would highly recommend Mr Acharya. He was incredibly attentive and was clear and concise in how he explained my procedure. It's been 2 weeks since my operation and everything has gone to plan. Do not hesitate to book your consultation with Mr Acharya.

Written by a NHS patient at Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre
27th April 2022

I had a replacement knee operation at Sir Thomas Moore, Halton 6 weeks ago. All the staff were fantastic and I received great care. I saw Mr Acharya today, he listened to me, answered all of my questions and I would recommend him to anyone who might have to have a similar operation. All of my arthritic pain has gone. I would like to thank everyone involved in my care.

Written by a NHS patient at Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre
24th April 2022

Mr Acharya has been fantastic. He really listened to my issues and concerns and made me feel at ease. He had a real interest in assessing my injury and wanting to get me back fully fit. On reviewing my scans he discussed in depth all possible options for my level of fitness and recommended surgery The surgery went well and I was made to feel extremely comfortable and in safe hands. The result has made the world of difference. My recovery has been extremely fast and painless and I have no doubt this is down to Mr Acharya. I cannot recommend him highly enough

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
21st April 2022

Mr Acharya was very considerate and helpful when explaining my situation with having to have both hips replaced due to osteoarthritis. The operations were successful and I now have my mobility back. My second hip operation was in February 2021 during Covid and my care was excellent. I saw Mr Acharya in March 2022 and after x rays were completed he was satisfied with my progress. Again he answered my queries and I cannot fault the care and professionalism that Mr Acharya and his team have shown. I would recommend Mr Acharya if you need a hip replacement.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Ashutosh Acharya was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I perform total hip replacement, total knee replacement and keyhole surgery of knee including ACL reconstruction. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!

Short link to review Mr Ashutosh Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efuo6