mr-ashutosh-acharya

Mr Ashutosh Acharya

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th July 2020

I was daunted by the prospect of a total knee replacement. However I have only praise and respect for how Mr. Acharya conducted the operation and aftercare. What was by bad right knee, due to osteoarthritis, has been transformed, using a Zimmer Nex-Gen implant and I can now walk for miles with no pain or discomfort at all. I am indebted to Mr. Achyarya for his very skillful surgery.

21st March 2020

From first meeting Mr Acharya he gave me confidence to have this knee replacement surgery. He was very approachable and listened to my fears and questions. He gave me his time and expertise !

21st March 2020

The doctor makes you feel welcome he is very polite, understanding and very careing. I would recommend him to anybody needing surgery in his department.

21st March 2020
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Dear patient, Many thanks for your feedback. It is much appreciated. Kind regards

18th March 2020

I found Mr Ashutosh Acharya to be extremely polite and helpful. He treated my knee problem with extreme curtesy and care which, so far, has resolved the issue without the lengthy treatment I was expecting.

Written by a patient at Warrington Hospital
18th March 2020

Mr acharya fully explains everything in an easy to understand way. He listens and I feel very confident with his advice.

« 1 2 3 4 »

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I perform total hip replacement, total knee replacement and keyhole surgery of knee including ACL reconstruction. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!

Short link to review Mr Ashutosh Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efuo6