Mr Ashutosh Acharya

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

6th April 2019
Written by a patient at Warrington Hospital

A real pleasure to deal with

6th April 2019
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. It is much appreciated!

21st March 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

I will write a honest review of Mr Ash Acharya, I cant thank him enough of the surgery he did on my knee, i was in pain for two years and after my procedure the pain has totally gone from start to finish he was totally professional and Spire Hospital was excellent the Staff / Nurses were amazing, Anyone suffering with Knee issues i cant recommend Mr Acharya highly enough, Thank you so much for everything very much appreciated Many Thanks James Jackson

1st January 2019
Written by a patient at Warrington Hospital

Mr Acharya has given me the very best treatment and exceeded my expectations of NHS care. He explained how he was going to treat me and explained the risks involved not only with my initial operation but will all follow up appointments. He makes me feel that he has my best interest at heart.

2nd January 2019
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Many thanks for taking time to write a review. It is much appreciated!

1st January 2019
Written by a patient at Warrington Hospital

Mr Acharya is a very skilled and experienced orthopaedic surgeon, he has replaced both my left and right knees 11 and 10 years ago and been in charge of my care since then, he is also monitoring the osteoarthritis condition I have in both hips, arranging for them to be injected for pain relief when required. He has a very gentle and polite manner and his team have very a caring attitude towards their patients, Anyone about to undergo a joint replacement operation couldn't be in better hands than Mr Acharya.

2nd January 2019
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Many thanks for taking time to write a review. It is much appreciated!

27th September 2018

Being an extremely nervous patient I had put up with pain for a number of months. After my consultation with Mr Acharya i decided, with some trepidation, to go ahead with the surgery he proposed. I had my high tibial osteotomy in September 2017, the operation went well and I returned home to recuperate with a large bag of medication. Expecting to have to take regular pain relief I was surprised that after a couple of days taking painkillers I no longer needed them and I was already in less pain than I was before the operation. I was back to work sooner than expected and in September 2018 I returned for my 1st year review. Mr Acharya was very pleased with the results and my progress and has now discharged me. I have been told the patient has something to do with the recovery but it all starts with the skill of the surgeon and I had a great one. I cannot recommend Mr Acharya and all the staff at the Cheshire and Merseyside Treatment Centre highly enough. After previous unpleasant experiences with hospitals making me extremely nervous patient Mr Acharya has restored my faith, I cannot thank him enough. Fantastic treatment from a great doctor.

Short link to review Mr Ashutosh Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efuo6