Mr Ashutosh Acharya

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

From the time of my initial consultation I was completely at ease in the knowledge that I was being treated by a true professional who really cares about his patients. I have now had both knees replaced by Mr. Acharya and I cannot recommend him too highly, he is a brilliant surgeon. Thank you, Mary Sutton.

3rd June 2019
Written by a patient at Warrington Hospital

Mr Acharya is extremely dedicated and attentive. He performed my knee replacement at Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre where I was treated excellently. He also supervised my treatment at Warrington General Hospital for a broken knee cap following a fall at Liverpool Cruise Terminal.

4th June 2019
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Many thanks for taking time to review our services! It is much appreciated.

3rd June 2019
Written by a carer at Warrington Hospital

Mr Acharya was extremely helpful, caring and approachable during our daughter's knee operation. We would like to thank Mr Acharya and his team for this and would definitely recommend him.

4th June 2019
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Many thanks for taking time to post review. It is much appreciated.

6th April 2019
Written by a patient at Warrington Hospital

A real pleasure to deal with

6th April 2019
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. It is much appreciated!

21st March 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

I will write a honest review of Mr Ash Acharya, I cant thank him enough of the surgery he did on my knee, i was in pain for two years and after my procedure the pain has totally gone from start to finish he was totally professional and Spire Hospital was excellent the Staff / Nurses were amazing, Anyone suffering with Knee issues i cant recommend Mr Acharya highly enough, Thank you so much for everything very much appreciated Many Thanks James Jackson

« 1 2 3 4 »