mr-ashutosh-acharya

Mr Ashutosh Acharya

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
26th November 2021

I have recently had a total hip replacement at the Spire hospital. My consultant was Mr Acharya. After my first consultation I felt completely at ease as Mr Acharya is a very calming and caring person. I had every confidence in him and my operation went very well. He is a real gentleman and along with the staff at the Spire gave me excellent care.

Written by a NHS patient at Warrington Hospital
20th November 2021

My dad experienced a nasty break of his leg in October 2020 by a terrible assault, As you can imagine it was a very worrying time given my dads age of him being 76 and being in hospital in the height of the pandemic before vaccines were in place. As a family however I would like to share that my dad received great care and was operated on by Dr Ashutosh Acharya who took great care of my dad along with his team , Dr Ashutosh Acharya has seen my dad for follow up appointments and with pure determination and hard work and exercise my lovely dad is doing so well and rebuilding his life , my dad played football in his younger years and still works a little to keep himself young, fit and well so as you can imagine this was a really upsetting time for us, the previous year my dad had a knee replacement to his other knee so for this to happen was really a set back, I would like to thank you so much for the care you have given my lovely dad, Thankyou (patient Mr Brian Bailey) forever grateful Diane his daughter

Written by a private patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
16th November 2021

Satisfying and professional experience

Written by a private patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
8th November 2021

I felt comfortable and at ease with Mr Acharya. He knew what is was doing and communicated well with me.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
1st November 2021

I have been under the care of Mr Acharya for a number of years now following 2 full knee replacements. During that time Mr Acharya has always been very professional, caring and reassuring. He has a very calming nature and has an excellent way of explaining things to make me feel at ease. The operation was a great success, and has made a massive impact to my life and indeed our family life in general. My family and I would like to sincerely thank Mr Acharya for the excellent care I received throughout. Mr Acharya is a credit to his profession and an excellent surgeon. I was very lucky to have been under his care. Thank you again Mr Acharya.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Ashutosh Acharya was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I perform total hip replacement, total knee replacement and keyhole surgery of knee including ACL reconstruction. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!

Short link to review Mr Ashutosh Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efuo6