mr-ashutosh-acharya

Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Written by a patient at Warrington Hospital
18th November 2020

Mr Acharya is a good communicator and has always been on time over the several times of appointments. He runs a smooth clinic with staff who respect his expertise. There’s no rush and he always answers questions honestly. If all consultants operated to his modus operandi the NHS would gain more credibility. Well done Mr Acharya and keep up your excellent work. Frank Morris

6th November 2020

The first time I met Mr Acharya it was very evident that he was a complete gentleman. He was very courteous & respectful & put me at ease with his manner. He explained to me that my knee was very badly damaged & needed replacement surgery & also showed the xray that had been taken of my knee as proof. All the time he was explaining to me I felt very confident that he was very experienced in the type of surgery that I needed. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody I know who needed similar surgery to me. I have also heard very good opinions of him from other members of the hospital staff.

9th October 2020

I have received excellent care at Spire Hospital. Mr Acharya was very caring and an excellent doctor. I have had both knee replacements within two years and the results have been great. I enjoy walking without pain and able to go up and downstairs without having to take my time.You can hardly see the scars of the operation due to Mr Acharya excellent skills. I would certainly recommend him to friends and colleagues without hesitation.

25th July 2020

I was daunted by the prospect of a total knee replacement. However I have only praise and respect for how Mr. Acharya conducted the operation and aftercare. What was by bad right knee, due to osteoarthritis, has been transformed, using a Zimmer Nex-Gen implant and I can now walk for miles with no pain or discomfort at all. I am indebted to Mr. Achyarya for his very skillful surgery.

21st March 2020

From first meeting Mr Acharya he gave me confidence to have this knee replacement surgery. He was very approachable and listened to my fears and questions. He gave me his time and expertise !

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I perform total hip replacement, total knee replacement and keyhole surgery of knee including ACL reconstruction. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!

Short link to review Mr Ashutosh Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efuo6