mr-ashutosh-acharya

Mr Ashutosh Acharya

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a NHS patient at Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre
6th March 2021

I suffered for twelve months with the pain in my hip, simply because i was scared. I decided to to have the operation, because i could not carry on as i was. I was stupid! Very happy i had the operation, no stopping me now. and i am 72 years old. Very nice man MR ACHARYA.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
27th February 2021

'Thank you' just doesn't seem adequate for the treatment and fantastic result that I have received from Mr Acharya and his team. My procedure was explained in such a way that I understood what was to happen and I felt reassured that I was in good hands. I was given plenty of opportunity to ask questions and to express any concerns. After my operation my care was faultless in my opinion and I was reassured by the Physio team as they get you moving about so soon after your procedure. I can't think of any way that my stay and treatment at Spire hospital could have been improved. I am just happy that I can now move around without the extreme pain that I had before. Just now to say a big THANK YOU!!

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
1st February 2021

Nothing to improve on. Would recommend this skilful surgeon in a heartbeat.

5th February 2021
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Many thanks for taking time to post review. Best wishes, Ashutosh Acharya.

Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
7th January 2021

I was under the care and attention of Dr Acharya for both my knee replacements. From the first communication with Dr Acharya he explained in detail about my procedures and I felt completely ease and extremely safe with him and all his staff. His care and compassion and understanding before and after my procedures are highly commendable. I cannot recommend Dr Acharya highly enough and I am truly grateful for his help in vastly improving my mobility and life style.

8th January 2021
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Dear patient, Many thanks for taking your time to write a review. It is much appreciated. Kind regards, Ashutosh Acharya

2nd December 2020

This Doctor is very friendly and kind. He listens to any problems you have. You can also have a lovely conversation with him.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Ashutosh Acharya was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I perform total hip replacement, total knee replacement and keyhole surgery of knee including ACL reconstruction. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!

Short link to review Mr Ashutosh Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efuo6