mr-ashutosh-acharya

Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Written by a private patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
27th March 2021

Mr Acharya has performed two operations on me over the past two years. One meniscal tear in the knee and a hip replacement operation. I cannot thank Mr Acharya and his team enough. Mr Acharya is a marvellous surgeon, caring, easy to talk too and someone who I have complete confidence in. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He has enabled me to carry on a rigorous lifestyle outdoors pain free. Christina Collett

8th March 2021

I had a full knee replacement in late March 2020 following a long career in sports particularly football Mr Acharya was very patient and understanding of my condition He advised that I had a full knee replacement and undertook surgery at Spire Cheshire The operation was very successful and a year later I’m delighted with the care and attention he provided I found his explanations and guidance to be most helpful I have no hesitation in recommending Me Acharya for people who are suffering from chronic arthritis in their knee

9th March 2021
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Hi, Many thanks for taking time to write a review. It is much appreciated! Kind regards, Ashutosh Acharya

Written by a NHS patient at Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre
6th March 2021

I suffered for twelve months with the pain in my hip, simply because i was scared. I decided to to have the operation, because i could not carry on as i was. I was stupid! Very happy i had the operation, no stopping me now. and i am 72 years old. Very nice man MR ACHARYA.

27th February 2021

'Thank you' just doesn't seem adequate for the treatment and fantastic result that I have received from Mr Acharya and his team. My procedure was explained in such a way that I understood what was to happen and I felt reassured that I was in good hands. I was given plenty of opportunity to ask questions and to express any concerns. After my operation my care was faultless in my opinion and I was reassured by the Physio team as they get you moving about so soon after your procedure. I can't think of any way that my stay and treatment at Spire hospital could have been improved. I am just happy that I can now move around without the extreme pain that I had before. Just now to say a big THANK YOU!!

1st February 2021

Nothing to improve on. Would recommend this skilful surgeon in a heartbeat.

5th February 2021
Response from Mr Ashutosh Acharya

Many thanks for taking time to post review. Best wishes, Ashutosh Acharya.

Mr Ashutosh Acharya was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Trauma and Orthopaedic consultant working at Warrington, Cheshire. I specialise in surgery of hip and knee. I perform total hip replacement, total knee replacement and keyhole surgery of knee including ACL reconstruction. I take pride in the quality of care given to my patients and am fortunate to have excellent team of staff to support me. I hope you find we meet with your expectations and wish you well on your road to recovery!

Short link to review Mr Ashutosh Acharya: http://iwgc.net/efuo6