Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre

Earls Way, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 2HH

16th March 2019

I would just like to thank every single person that had any part of looking after me, during my 3 day stay at , cheshire and merseyside treatment centre. I received wonderful care and attention , nothing was too much trouble . Food lovely, all staff were polite and friendly, putting you at ease before and after operations. Would recommend this hospital, first class. Thank you all

28th August 2018

From my first contact with CMTC, the Reception, Consulting rooms, Imaging. Pre-Operative nursing staff, Post Operative Doctors and nursing staff, Phsyiotherapy and finally the catering staff.

11th December 2017

The kind & professional care given by EVERYONE, was exceptional. I had TKR on Oct 26th 2017. I could not fault anyone who was responsible for my care. My surgery has given me greater mobility, & at 7 wks, I can't believe the difference. My thanks go to the marvellous surgeon, & all of the team who treated me with such professional care.

21st November 2017

Every stage of the care and support offered was excellent. I can't praise the staff enough. If I could I would offer suggestions for improvement however based on my personal experience it would be difficult to do so.

2nd June 2016

All nurses ,porters,doctors intact all staff were very patient with me. The hospital was very clean and the facilities available to me were excellent. Both day and night staff alike gave me help and assistance when needed. Also the food was excellent. If necessary I would ask to have any further surgery at the Merseyside and Cheshire Orthopaedic Centre at Halton,Runcorn.

{{category}} working at Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecg8h