Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre

Earls Way, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 2HH

3rd June 2019

The Hospital and Staff were excellent

30th April 2019

All staff very excellent and treatment was excellent.

16th March 2019

I would just like to thank every single person that had any part of looking after me, during my 3 day stay at , cheshire and merseyside treatment centre. I received wonderful care and attention , nothing was too much trouble . Food lovely, all staff were polite and friendly, putting you at ease before and after operations. Would recommend this hospital, first class. Thank you all

28th August 2018

From my first contact with CMTC, the Reception, Consulting rooms, Imaging. Pre-Operative nursing staff, Post Operative Doctors and nursing staff, Phsyiotherapy and finally the catering staff.

11th December 2017

The kind & professional care given by EVERYONE, was exceptional. I had TKR on Oct 26th 2017. I could not fault anyone who was responsible for my care. My surgery has given me greater mobility, & at 7 wks, I can't believe the difference. My thanks go to the marvellous surgeon, & all of the team who treated me with such professional care.

{{category}} working at Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Cheshire and Merseyside NHS Treatment Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecg8h