warrington-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 63,490 reviews Write a review

Warrington Hospital

Lovely Lane, Warrington, England, WA5 1QG

30th September 2019

I was happy that the medical staff expedited my care, given the nature of it. I was assessed and given an ultrasound along with the results all within 45 minutes of arriving, which was excellent. However, after this (after getting a green light) the urgency understandably dropped, and it took over an hour just to get discharged with a prescription. I was examined by one of the most senior doctors on site. His attitude and one of his comments during the examination could easily have caused offence to someone. I took them very lightheartedly, but given that the exam was very intimate and there were four other people present, I don't think this was helpful.

20th September 2019

Faultless. I simply had to attend today for a drop-in-anytime X-Ray but it's quite some time since I last visited the hospital. The car parking system has changed and worked well (NPR so don't forget your car registration!). Payment on exit is simple and fees are sensibly sequenced in pounds and 50p. I arrived at the X-Ray Dept very early but was greeted by a very friendly receptionist even though X-Rays didn't start for another 45 minutes. Radiographer was very friendly and effective. 10/10. The whote hospital was pristine clean and I saw litter-pickers at work in the carparks before 7am. Hope I don't have to go again just because hospitals mean you've a problem, but if I do I'll have no worries.

6th September 2019

I attended the CAU unit today and the care and attention I received was second to none. I have been attending the SAU dept for the last few weeks and they have been brilliant. Linda Doherty (who has been attending to me on most occasions) is a credit to the trust and everything that she does is patient centred and very caring. I would not hesitate in recommending your trust to other patients. Well done

22nd August 2019

Staff were pleasant, efficient and professional. I particularly want to single out Tim Junkers. I thought I would be sedated for the procedure so was quite relaxed. However when I realised the doctor preferred not to sedate, I was quite worried. Tim realised this so quietly explained exactly what I could expect which reassured me. He then took me into the procedure area and stayed with me helping me relax right through. As a result I didn’t need sedative and was able to watch and understand what went on. Apart from the twenty minute procedure, which was uncomfortable but certainly not painful, I quite enjoyed my visit today.

3rd August 2019

I contacted the 111 service online & got a call back within 15mins & an appointment within the hour. After visiting the Bath Street Clinic, Warrington , I was referred to the A& E Dept, Minors Clinic for further assessment and follow up. Considering it was weekend, you didn’t have to wait very long & all the staff were most helpful.

{{category}} working at Warrington Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Warrington Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6eh