mr-gareth-stables

Written by a private patient at The Wilmslow Hospital
5th October 2021

Mr Stables was very thorough in his examination of my knee, immediately arranged for me to have an MRI scan and quickly established the root cause of my discomfort. He clearly and concisely explained all treatment options available allowing me to make an informed decision regarding which treatment to opt for. I'm extremely happy with the advice and treatment I'm receiving.

Written by a private patient at Warrington Hospital
4th March 2021

Welcoming approach, detailed discussions of treatment options and possible drawbacks. Perhaps more information of what may be expected from the treatment in ensuing days/weeks may be useful to the client.

Written by a private patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
22nd February 2021

Cannot fault

Written by a private patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
5th February 2021

Going from my initial phone consultation with Mr Stables to an mri scan and a face to face assessment with Mr Stables was very speedy and convenient for me. Having had so many ongoing issues with my right knee for a couple of years I opted to go privately to have it checked and Mr Stables was very helpful in terms of explaining what the problem was with my knee and the appropriate treatment plan. He even offered to ask his secretary Karen to help me find a physio nearer to Bolton which I couldnt fault one bit as she gave me a few options. Thankyou very much for all your help.

Specialist Knee Surgeon, with an interest in sports injuries and arthritis. Large practice performing knee arthroscopy (Keyhole knee surgery) for early arthritis, cartilage and ligament tears (ACL reconstruction) and knee replacement surgery. General trauma surgery and care for patients with fractures (broken bones).

Short link to review Mr Gareth Stables : http://iwgc.net/efgwg