Mr Gareth Stables

Specialist Knee Surgeon, with an interest in sports injuries and arthritis. Large practice performing knee arthroscopy (Keyhole knee surgery) for early arthritis, cartilage and ligament tears (ACL reconstruction) and knee replacement surgery. General trauma surgery and care for patients with fractures (broken bones).

« 1 2 3 4 »

9th September 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

I felt Dr Stables really listened to me. I didn't feel like he was rushing me in any way and took on board everything that I said. He got to the bottom of my problem straight away, which was great as I had previous had physio and they didn't work out the issue. He totally understands this area and I would definitely recommend Dr Stables.

5th September 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Mr Stables is a highly competent professional Knee Surgeon. He possesses excellent qualities in his approach from listening, caring, analysing and ultimately explaining the symptoms upto the options of treatments to resolve the conditions in hand. Therefore, would highly recommend him to anyone requiring his services.

3rd September 2019

Thanks to everyone. All the staff on the wards and in theatres were very kind which put me at ease. I'd recommend the hospital to anyone.

19th August 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

From my initial consultation, Mr Stables thoroughly explained the procedure to be undertaken in plain english and he answered all my questions in a reassuring and professional manner. He successfully performed my full knee replacement surgery at the Spire Cheshire Hospital. My recovery was speedy and almost pain free. Thanks to Dr Stables professional ability I was walking unaided after three weeks. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone with similar knee problems.

20th June 2019
Written by a patient at Warrington Hospital

Mr Stables is a very empathic doctor and made me feel at ease going in to what was, for me, a potentially traumatic experience.

« 1 2 3 4 »