Mr Gareth Stables

Specialist Knee Surgeon, with an interest in sports injuries and arthritis. Large practice performing knee arthroscopy (Keyhole knee surgery) for early arthritis, cartilage and ligament tears (ACL reconstruction) and knee replacement surgery. General trauma surgery and care for patients with fractures (broken bones).

3rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Would have been good to have the notes readily available although I appreciate that gareth's secretary wasn't available. It would have been useful to see the MRI scan.

28th October 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

I had a knee operation by Mr Stables back in June and am still currently seeing him regarding a problem with the other knee. He is very patient, understanding and easy to deal with - helping to ease any fears or concerns I had. I would hightly recomment him and also the Spire Hospital as the care they provided was fabulous.

21st November 2016
Response from Mr Gareth Stables

Thank you for your feedback I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience and we were able to make you feel at ease when you came in for your treatment. - Mr Gareth Stables

1st September 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Was provided with a balanced prognosis of my condition with clear options on potential treatments. Was not pressured to make an automatic decision for surgery.

21st November 2016
Response from Mr Gareth Stables

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased to hear that we were able to give you the right information and time to allow you to decide what was best for you. - Mr Gareth Stables

1st June 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

A very good doctor who is very approachable and who has the ability to describe each stage of the process and to totally put you at ease. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

1st July 2016
Response from Mr Gareth Stables

Thank you for your comments. It is always encouraging to hear that we were able to make you feel relaxed and that you were given enough information about your treatment. - Mr Gareth Stables

31st May 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Mr Stables listened to the issues I have been facing, explained my options and listened to my points. Mr stables is professional, attentive and compassionate. He talks to you rather than at you.

1st July 2016
Response from Mr Gareth Stables

Thank you for your feedback. I feel that listening is the most important part of communicating, and it is always good to hear that we were able to put you at ease and give you the information you required. - Mr Gareth Stables

Short link to review Mr Gareth Stables : http://iwgc.net/efgwg