Mr Gareth Stables

Specialist Knee Surgeon, with an interest in sports injuries and arthritis. Large practice performing knee arthroscopy (Keyhole knee surgery) for early arthritis, cartilage and ligament tears (ACL reconstruction) and knee replacement surgery. General trauma surgery and care for patients with fractures (broken bones).

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

11th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Very good care and explaining everything that is going to be done

11th June 2019

The whole process of having both knees totally replaced (not together) has been amazing. From initial consultation to discharge and the post operation care including physio has been faultless. At no stage have I been rushed or felt I could not ask any questions about the operation process or the re-hab. The care from every member of staff has been first rate. Thank you again for everything.

4th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

I was very nervous about having a second knee replacement, however from the first consultation Mr Stables was kind, professional and approachable. He listened to my worries and was reassuring. Already 11 weeks on I am feeling the benefit, having regained movement in my knee, and look forward to being able to cycle again in the future.

3rd June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Recently had a knee operation at the Spire Warrington, Mr. Stables was very thorough from my first consultation to my operation and beyond. Thanks for the great care. Mr. Cleverley

14th May 2019

brilliant treatment from start! Had arthritis in knee joint.Was given injection and the effect was immediate! Brilliant. Would recommend to anyone. One of the most helpful doctors I have ever seen(and I`m 73 !!)

15th May 2019
Response from Mr Gareth Stables

Thank you for your feedback your positive comments are very much appreciated. I'm glad I was able to help give you back your quality of life and allow you to get active again.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »