Mr Gareth Stables

Specialist Knee Surgeon, with an interest in sports injuries and arthritis. Large practice performing knee arthroscopy (Keyhole knee surgery) for early arthritis, cartilage and ligament tears (ACL reconstruction) and knee replacement surgery. General trauma surgery and care for patients with fractures (broken bones).

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

25th April 2019

Doctor made me feel I had some input as to what process we would follow to resolve my condition

25th April 2019

Very productive appointment with Mr Stables. Mr Stables had a total understanding of my case and I now have a plan of "attack" to work towards. Very impressed with Mr Stables strategic approach which has given me a much more positive view of how my case can be managed. He has a very relaxed, well informed manner and is highly professional. I would recommend anyone with similar knee problems to seek his advice.

25th April 2019

i had my op in February 18.the op went well with some pain initially for the first 3 weeks but by doing the physio required i found the pain easing off fairly rapidly.its very important to stress the support i received from the hospital team.i am twelve months on now and the decision to have the op was one of the best things i have done. i have my freedom of movement back and am pain free.

23rd April 2019

Mr Stables is always attentive, gives good advise and alternative options to help with the decision of whether to have the operation straight away.

25th April 2019
Response from Mr Gareth Stables

Thank you for your feedback your positive comments are very much appreciated. I'm glad you felt that you were given enough information about your different treatment options, it's something I feel is very important when making decisions about your care.

23rd April 2019

first class good team work flirst class place to be

25th April 2019
Response from Mr Gareth Stables

Thank you for your feedback your positive comments are very much appreciated. I will pass on your thanks to the team at the Cheshire & Merseyside Treatment Centre.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »