mr-gareth-stables

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

3rd March 2020

The whole knee replacement process seemed extremely efficient and has been 100% effective. The Halton Hospital is the best I have experienced. No improvements to suggest!

28th January 2020

Two years ago I could not walk for more than five minutes without being in a lot pain I decided to have a full knee replacement now I walk for miles pain free.

5th December 2019

I am extremely happy with the treatment I have received at this hospital in the care of Mr Stables. Following a recent knee replacement to my left knee I have since had injections in my right knee and this has eased the pain in that making it better for walking. I am pleased to say having visited this hospital in bad pain and been able to leave pain free has been much appreciated.

Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
9th September 2019

I felt Dr Stables really listened to me. I didn't feel like he was rushing me in any way and took on board everything that I said. He got to the bottom of my problem straight away, which was great as I had previous had physio and they didn't work out the issue. He totally understands this area and I would definitely recommend Dr Stables.

Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
5th September 2019

Mr Stables is a highly competent professional Knee Surgeon. He possesses excellent qualities in his approach from listening, caring, analysing and ultimately explaining the symptoms upto the options of treatments to resolve the conditions in hand. Therefore, would highly recommend him to anyone requiring his services.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Gareth Stables was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Specialist Knee Surgeon, with an interest in sports injuries and arthritis. Large practice performing knee arthroscopy (Keyhole knee surgery) for early arthritis, cartilage and ligament tears (ACL reconstruction) and knee replacement surgery. General trauma surgery and care for patients with fractures (broken bones).

Short link to review Mr Gareth Stables : http://iwgc.net/efgwg