The Wilmslow Hospital

52-54 Alderley Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1NY

8th October 2019

Kind, concerned, timely advice and recommendations. From reception to consultation first class treatment.

6th October 2019

This hospital is exceptional! From the reception to the nurses to the operating staff and the other stuff that you don't want t do, such as all the paperwork. Everything was made easy and fully understandable. Convenient timings, hardly any waiting time and excellent care and attention from people who not only cared, but had time to go that little bit further. I would gladly recommend the Wilmslow Private Hospital to anyone wishing the best care and attention.

27th September 2019

I visited Wilmslow Hospital recently. I had an appointment with the breast consultant, Mr Sharif. Mr Sharif, the nursing assistant and the receptionists were all fantastic. Professional kind and caring. They all made me feel better at a very worrying time. Mr Sharif was amazing! I highly recommend anybody considering making an appointment to give them a call. When I made first contact I spoke to a lovely lady, explained I didn't have health insurance so was asking about cost, which was more affordable than I thought. I was offered an appointment the same day. for anybody considering making an appointment I could not give a higher recommendation.

{{category}} working at The Wilmslow Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Wilmslow Hospital: http://iwgc.net/empys