The Wilmslow Hospital

52-54 Alderley Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1NY

3rd December 2017

I had breast augmentation surgery and was over the moon with the results. From first entering the hospital I felt very certain it was the place I wanted to have my operation. The staff were very professional and the inside of the hospital is lovely, very modern and extremely clean. When I first met my surgeon, Mr Richard Johnson I instantly felt at ease and knew he was the one I wanted to perform the procedure.

12th December 2016

Staff very helpful and friendly. The hospital has a very pleasant environment - decoration, furniture and general layout. No complaints whatsoever.

5th December 2016

I have found 52 Alderley Road is a very convenient facility to use. The hospital has a friendly atmosphere and the facilities are superb. I have had 2 operations there and each time I have found the rooms have been cleaned to a very high standard and the staff have looked after me really well before and after my operations. I would not hesitate to use 52 Alderley Road again as it doesn't feel like a hospital and the informal atmosphere is very calming while waiting for an appointment or procedure.

1st August 2016

Do not chose this hospital. I was referred as an NHS patient to this hospital. I attended with the consultant. He told me that he couldn't give me an NHS prescription, so sent me back to me GP with a letter. More time out of the office. My GP showed me the treatment guidelines that said that she could not prescribe me the drug, as it was specialist only prescription. So I could not get my hands on the drug prescribed to me by the doctor. I had to be referred elsewhere for a second opinion. I am still waiting for this appointment. The staff at the hospital cannot prescribe a simple drug; clearly they are incompetent. I complained and they sent me back a letter full of jargon, and my complaint was met with nothing more than contempt. It doesn't matter if a hospital has got glass walls and a shiny floor if they cannot give you the treatment you need. Terrible, I would avoid at all costs.

4th July 2016

I was very well treated by all the staff at 52 Alderley Road. They were all informative and helpful and I was cared for really well after my operation. I felt totally confident in all the staff members that helped me. The hospital was very clean and the atmosphere was very pleasant. At times I didn't feel I was in a hospital as it was such a pleasant experience. Nothing was too much trouble for the nurses.