The Wilmslow Hospital

52-54 Alderley Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1NY

23rd April 2018

Booking process slick. Hospital was lovely and clean. Staff were polite and helpful.

27th February 2018

First class service from everyone who works at this fantastic hospital Thank you

3rd December 2017

I had breast augmentation surgery and was over the moon with the results. From first entering the hospital I felt very certain it was the place I wanted to have my operation. The staff were very professional and the inside of the hospital is lovely, very modern and extremely clean. When I first met my surgeon, Mr Richard Johnson I instantly felt at ease and knew he was the one I wanted to perform the procedure.

12th December 2016

Staff very helpful and friendly. The hospital has a very pleasant environment - decoration, furniture and general layout. No complaints whatsoever.

5th December 2016

I have found 52 Alderley Road is a very convenient facility to use. The hospital has a friendly atmosphere and the facilities are superb. I have had 2 operations there and each time I have found the rooms have been cleaned to a very high standard and the staff have looked after me really well before and after my operations. I would not hesitate to use 52 Alderley Road again as it doesn't feel like a hospital and the informal atmosphere is very calming while waiting for an appointment or procedure.