mr-rajiv-sanger

Written by a patient at Warrington Hospital
25th May 2018

Brilliant, caring, friendly, listened to me, is a true professional who is a credit and an asset to the NHS. Mr Rajiv Sanger was very thorough and is an excellent communicator, who did not rush and is kind.

25th April 2018

I had a total knee replacement in February 2018. Mr Sanger took time to explain to me what the surgery would involve and the recovery period. My surgery was a great success, I had been in such incredible pain before and cannot believe how much my life has improved. The scar has healed well and is very neat. My follow up appointment was relaxing and I found Mr Sanger very easy to talk to. I would absolutely recommend Mr Sanger to anyone considering orthopaedic surgery. Thank you so much,.

2nd May 2018
Response from Mr Rajiv Sanger

Thank you very much for taking time to write this review. It would be great help to other patients

2nd April 2018

Mr Sanger listened to us. he was courteous, polite and had a GSOH. He explained clearly what the operation would involve and the recovery time. The operation was very successful and the scar very neat... expert sewing skills !! Overall we would not hesitate to recommend and endorse Mr Sanger as an excellent surgeon.

8th April 2018
Response from Mr Rajiv Sanger

Many Thanks for your comments.

29th March 2018

MR Sanger gave me my life beck, as promised, after my double hip replacement I am mobile and pain free, many thanks!

8th April 2018
Response from Mr Rajiv Sanger

Many Thanks for your feedback. It is very reassuring.

I am a consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Warrington and Halton NHS Foundation Trust as well as Spire Cheshire Hospital since 2001. My areas of specialist interest are General Trauma surgery, Lower limb arthroplasty Surgery ( Primary and Revision Total Hip and Total Knee replacement surgery including Unicompartmental joint replacements), Arthroscopic Surgery of Knee and Osteotomies around Knee joint. I have trained in India and United Kingdom and done specialty fellowships in Arthroplasty surgery in New Zealand, Toronto in Canada and Wrightington Hospital in United Kingdom.

Short link to review Mr Rajiv Sanger: http://iwgc.net/eelyn