Mr Rajiv Sanger

I am a consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Warrington and Halton NHS Foundation Trust as well as Spire Cheshire Hospital since 2001. My areas of specialist interest are General Trauma surgery, Lower limb arthroplasty Surgery ( Primary and Revision Total Hip and Total Knee replacement surgery including Unicompartmental joint replacements), Arthroscopic Surgery of Knee and Osteotomies around Knee joint. I have trained in India and United Kingdom and done specialty fellowships in Arthroplasty surgery in New Zealand, Toronto in Canada and Wrightington Hospital in United Kingdom.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

2nd April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Mr Sanger listened to us. he was courteous, polite and had a GSOH. He explained clearly what the operation would involve and the recovery time. The operation was very successful and the scar very neat... expert sewing skills !! Overall we would not hesitate to recommend and endorse Mr Sanger as an excellent surgeon.

8th April 2018
Response from Mr Rajiv Sanger

Many Thanks for your comments.

29th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

MR Sanger gave me my life beck, as promised, after my double hip replacement I am mobile and pain free, many thanks!

8th April 2018
Response from Mr Rajiv Sanger

Many Thanks for your feedback. It is very reassuring.

Short link to review Mr Rajiv Sanger: http://iwgc.net/eelyn