Mr Ian Shackleford

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

17th October 2019
Written by a patient at Warrington Hospital

I had spinal surgery just over 5 years ago as i couldnt stand straight or walk far and was in tremendous pain. Mr Shackleford was very caring, listenened to everything I had to say, performed my surgery with a fantastic bedside manor, what a lovely man he is. I can walk straight and long distance now and vertually pain free. He is fantastic and I owe him alot, would definatly recommend him for spinal surgery you are treated as a person not a number.

12th September 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

I have suffered from back problems for about 16 years, I had seen different spinal consultants some good some not so good. I asked my GP for a referral to Mr Shackleford, and immediately he diagnosed what was wrong. He placed me on an urgent waiting list as I needed major spinal surgery ( his words not mine), seven months later he performed my surgery, and the result is I can now sit, walk and live a relatively pain free life, and this is because of this amazing man. He is incredibly talented in his field, and I will be forever thankful that he gave me my life back. Thank you seems inadequate, the man is a marvel.

25th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Mr Shackleford is not only an extremely professional, highly experienced and wonderful surgeon, he is also a very kind and caring gentleman, who listens and genuinely cares for all of his patients. He is an asset to the NHS and without a doubt to Warrington and Halton Hospitals. He is always very polite and has a lovely manner. I would highly recommend anybody who needs an opinion from an orthopaedic surgeon for any issues relating to their spine to consult with Mr Shackleford. He is a truly amazing doctor and in both my own and my mothers opinion, he is absolutely the best. Thank you Mr Shackleford.

27th April 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Mr Shackleford performed spinal surgery on me last year. I had been suffering with back problems for a number of years I have always been very active and I play golf. However, for the last few years I was suffered from severe back problems. I was recommended to go to see a Spinal Surgeon at The Spire. I had heard of Mr Shackleford so I went to see him. He was very helpful and professional. After the surgery I followed all his instructions regarding exercise and Pilates. The result is that I am free from pain and cannot thank him for giving me my life back.

24th April 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital

Great listener great surgeon . Sadly treated by the nhs disgustingly I would tec omens that anyone puts their confidence in this man

Short link to review Mr Ian Shackleford: http://iwgc.net/edsxc