miss-lyndsey-highton

Miss Lyndsey Highton

Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
18th June 2020

I could not have felt more cared for and understood by Miss Highton and her team. Miss Highton walked through my BRCA1 health journey with me and supported me in every way possible. The results from my double mastectomy and reconstruction were better than I could have ever hoped for. I actually think I look better post-surgery than I did before! I couldn’t recommend Dr Highton strongly enough!

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
5th May 2020

100% would recommend Breast implant exchange after 20 + yrs I was worried I had left my implants in to long, but after meeting Lyndsey I felt at ease and reassured I had the best surgeon for the Job. After surgery I didn't need any pain killers apart from some paracetamol which helped me sleep . I can honestly say it was the easiest operation I have ever recovered from almost as if I had not had surgery . Apart from the results, softer breast,they feel lighter , look more youthful , and generally extremely happy with the results thank you

Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital
21st April 2020

I was seen by Miss Highton approx.18 months ago for private breast augmentation surgery. The entire experience, from my first consultation with Lyndsey, to aftercare was outstanding. I had asymmetric, tuberous breasts prior to surgery, which severely impacted on my psychological health. Lyndsey listened to everything I wanted from the surgery and tailored my care to suit my needs. The surgery has made a huge improvement in my confidence and self-esteem, and I cannot thank Lyndsey enough for this.

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
23rd March 2020

Lyndsey is approachable , honest , kind and caring . Her skills as a surgeon are excellent ! I was certainly not a straightforward case yet she has done an amazing job ! My scars a so fine and hidden well I heartily recommend her to everyone She is calm and considered in her approach

Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
13th March 2020

The treatment I was give was excellent. Everything was explained to me in great detail and in a way so I could understand,so I knew exactly what was going to happen and what will happen when I go for further treatment. Very caring and always had time to listen to me. I feel honoured being treated by Miss Highton. I just want to say a massive thank you,to you and your team.

Miss Lyndsey Highton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Plastic and Breast Surgeon. I specialise in breast cancer, cosmetic breast and body contouring. My NHS practice is at the Nightingale Breast Centre, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester. My private practice is based at Spire Manchester Hospital and Euxton Hall Hospital in Chorley, Lancashire.

Nearest Plastic surgeons