miss-lyndsey-highton

Miss Lyndsey Highton

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

18th February 2020

From my initial consultations through to my final discharge , I had an extremely positive experience both with Ms Highton and the Spire Manchester. She dispelled my nerves completely and as a surgeon, she inspired great confidence. I was extremely pleased with the results after my breast reduction operation, more so than I ever envisaged. I am so delighted that I chose her as my surgeon. Her explanations both before and after were thorough and caring and the aftercare from the breast nurse Stella was superb.

14th February 2020

I have had a fantastic experience with Miss Highton at Spire Manchester for breast reduction surgery. I felt taken care of and had full trust and reassurance throughout the process. My results so far are amazing, I highly recommend seeing Miss Highton if you are considering breast surgery, I am very happy.

Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital
14th February 2020

From the first consultation with Ms Highton, I received individualised care at an exceptional high level. She showed compassion and really listened to my wishes. I have had breast surgery (auto augmentation), after having my implants removed, and I am thoroughly delighted with the results. I would most definitely, and already have, recommended Ms Highton to my friends and family who wish to explore breast surgery.

13th February 2020

Lyndsey is kind, thoughtful and skilled. She performed a lumpectomy and breast reduction after cancer diagnosis. Months later due to the cancer diagnosis, I needed a mastectomy and implant reconstruction. I’ve received complimentary comments from other professionals on the reconstruction. I would highly recommend her.

Written by a patient at Euxton Hall Hospital
11th February 2020

Lyndsey Highton is a very talented surgeon! I’m so pleased with my results. I had breast implant removal with a mastopexy with Lyndsey. She is extremely honest and professional, in both the consultations I had prior to surgery I was under no pressure to go ahead with surgery and Lyndsey gave me realistic outcomes of the different surgery options available to me. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her for anyone considering surgery in the future, she’s amazing!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

I am a Consultant Plastic and Breast Surgeon. I specialise in breast cancer, cosmetic breast and body contouring. My NHS practice is at the Nightingale Breast Centre, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester. My private practice is based at Spire Manchester Hospital and Euxton Hall Hospital in Chorley, Lancashire.

Nearest Plastic surgeons