miss-lyndsey-highton

Miss Lyndsey Highton

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a patient at Euxton Hall Hospital
25th November 2020

I really didn't know what to expect as I searched for the right surgeon to perform my breast reduction and lift. After some time I found Miss Lyndsay Highton and I knew she was the one. She is extremely caring, kind, funny and highly skilled. My initial appointment confirmed this for me and the next appointment I found Lyndsay to very personable, informative and reassuring. I was overwhelmed with how relaxed and prepared she made me feel and how she listened to what I wanted and needed from the surgery (so much so I had to contact her with the questions I forgot to ask and she replied the same day ) Throughout my time at Euxton Hall I was treated with amazing care by Lyndsay, the nurses and all the staff, who looked after me from the moment I arrived until I left with lots of helpful information to take home, and after when I contacted them again with a concern they were so helpful. 8 weeks later I am thrilled with the amazing results that make me feel so much better about myself. Although now discharged I know I can contact Lyndsay with any questions. I cannot recommend Lyndsay highly enough. She was totally amazing and so professional

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
24th November 2020

Treated with absolute amazing care from beginning to end, I felt safe and happy at all times with Lyndsey Highton. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital
22nd November 2020

I was extremely impressed and delighted with the outcome of my surgery. It was more successful than I could have ever expected and has made a significant difference to my life and my confidence. Lyndsey is a very friendly and approachable person who takes great care in listening to a person's wishes. She is clearly a very professional and skilled consultant and I would unreservedly recommend her. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
21st November 2020

I honestly didn't know what to expect when I started my explant journey. Trying to find a surgeon can be extremely overwhelming especially in the current climate. I am so glad I came across Miss Highton, from the first consultation she listened and understood what I wanted and why. She gave me the information I needed to make the right choice for me without forcing any direction., I have felt bamboozled in the past but I felt comfortable and confident with her. Surgery went very well, aftercare was fantastic. Im 7 wks post opp, scars are healing beautifully and I finally feel confident in myself again. I would definitely recommend Thank you.

Written by a patient at Euxton Hall Hospital
10th November 2020

Lyndsey corrected an inverted nipple for me. Shes done a fantastic job. From the moment I met her she was so nice and I trusted her completely. Im really pleased with the whole experience and will be using her again.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Miss Lyndsey Highton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Plastic and Breast Surgeon. I specialise in breast cancer, cosmetic breast and body contouring. My NHS practice is at the Nightingale Breast Centre, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester. My private practice is based at Spire Manchester Hospital and Euxton Hall Hospital in Chorley, Lancashire.

Nearest Plastic surgeons