miss-lyndsey-highton

Miss Lyndsey Highton

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
23rd March 2020

Lyndsey is approachable , honest , kind and caring . Her skills as a surgeon are excellent ! I was certainly not a straightforward case yet she has done an amazing job ! My scars a so fine and hidden well I heartily recommend her to everyone She is calm and considered in her approach

13th March 2020

The treatment I was give was excellent. Everything was explained to me in great detail and in a way so I could understand,so I knew exactly what was going to happen and what will happen when I go for further treatment. Very caring and always had time to listen to me. I feel honoured being treated by Miss Highton. I just want to say a massive thank you,to you and your team.

12th March 2020

Miss Highton is an amazing consultant. From the first consultation until after my surgery Miss Highton was so knowledgeable ,caring, helpful so professional at all times. Miss Highton makes you feel you are the only patient in the world, puts you at ease and makes the whole traumatic process easier to deal with . An amazing surgeon, again on the day of my surgery made me feel so at ease with the surgery and I would recommend her 100 percent. Thank you for your care

10th March 2020

Caring and very professional.Honest and informative. During my treatment Miss Highton took an genuine interest in me, I felt like a person not just another patient.I felt comfortable and safe. I totally trusted her. She is an amazing person and an inspiration.

10th March 2020
Response from Miss Lyndsey Highton

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review :)

Written by a patient at Euxton Hall Hospital
8th March 2020

I recently had breast augmentation, carried out by Lyndsey and she listened to me right from the start. From the first appointment I felt completely at ease with her, she offered me advice on what shape and size would be best for my body shape and it fit with what I was looking for. All the appointments I had leading up to the surgery were positive and very helpful. After my surgery the care I received was excellent, all the nurses were so helpful and Lyndsey came in to check on me the same day and the morning after, just before I was discharged. It has now been 12 and a half weeks since my surgery and I am so happy with the results, I am now able to go about my daily life and get back into doing the things I love. Although I have been discharged now I know I could call at any time to ask any question or queries. I definitely recommend Lyndsey, she is very personable and looks out for what you want to make sure you get a result you are happy with. Thank you again Lyndsey!

Miss Lyndsey Highton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Plastic and Breast Surgeon. I specialise in breast cancer, cosmetic breast and body contouring. My NHS practice is at the Nightingale Breast Centre, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester. My private practice is based at Spire Manchester Hospital and Euxton Hall Hospital in Chorley, Lancashire.

Nearest Plastic surgeons