Euxton Hall Hospital

Wigan Road, Euxton, Chorley, Lancashire England, PR7 6DY

8th October 2020

Both Gill and Kelly were fantastic

10th September 2020

I have just had a successful total hip replacement at Euxton Hall Hospital. I had some trepidation about going ahead whilst Covid is still around but I must comment on how safe I felt with all the safety measures in place due to Covid. Yes, there were limitations on having to remain in one’s room and no visitors but it was worth foregoing these in order for my surgery to go ahead. For anyone about to undergo surgery, do not be worried about Covid. All precautions are taken for the benefit of both patients and staff and I felt safer in there than going shopping etc. outside. I have been in Euxton several times and this was quite a different experience. The staff, however, were still the same, smiling, encouraging people I had encountered before. Nothing was too much trouble for them even when they were very busy. Pain medication was readily available. Just a shame that the internet connection was unavailable and the TV had signal problems but I was not there for a holiday. The food was still as good and the portions were large. I appreciate the 24/7 access to a nurse post discharge as I had a minor problem which was quickly resolved. I hope I do not need any more surgery but I would chose Euxton Hall again should the need arise.

24th April 2020

Friendly, professional staff clean private rooms nice food

11th January 2020

Cannot recommend this hospital highly enough. Everything is of the best quality from the rooms to the equipment and, of course, the staff. The food was excellent. The level of care I received contributed to my speedy recovery and nothing was too much trouble. Thankyou to all concerned.

6th January 2020

During the whole process of my hip replacement procedure the staff and facilities at Euxton Hall Hospital have been second to none. There was never any delay with appointments or waiting times and everyone involved was very friendly and helpful and to cap it all the meals were excellent! My whole experience was of a very clean and comfortable hospital run by very caring individuals.

31st December 2019

Euxton Hall Hospital, was a wonderful place to have both Knee and Hip surgery. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and the food was "Hotel "standard.

{{category}} working at Euxton Hall Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Euxton Hall Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb34z