Miss Siobhan O'Ceallaigh

• Plastic surgery

10th November 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

There are no words to describe Siobhan, she is an amazing lady who puts you at ease within minutes. I was very anxious when it came to my surgery as I was very uneasy at not having any control whilst in theatre. Siobhan listened to every concern and worry I had and reassured me she would respect every single one to put me at ease. She even came to check on me on her day off as I was uncomfortable being checked on by a male doctor. I cannot recommend Siobhan enough. Her work is amazing and she will do her absolute best to get the right results. Siobhan does not know how brilliant she is and I cannot thank her enough.

3rd June 2015
Written by a carer at Wythenshawe Hospital

Siobhan is without doubt a very caring, professional and skillful surgeon. She always has time for you and treats you as a person not just a patient. She did my breast delayed DIEP Flap Reconstruction which was amazing. My recovery was rapid due to excellent communication between Siobhan and the physios, they were all on the same page. I cannot recommend her highly enough, which will embarrass her as she is very modest.

Short link to review Miss Siobhan O'Ceallaigh: http://iwgc.net/egf6t