miss-rachel-holt

12th October 2021

After many years of deliberation I decided to have a breast reduction. I saw Rachel Holt for my initial consultation and knew that I had picked the right surgeon. Rachel made me feel totally at ease her kind and lovely nature made me feel less anxious about the whole procedure. I was fully informed at each step and she was contactable for any questions or worries that I may have had. The staff and nurses at the hospital were also amazing and on the day of my surgery I was made to feel totally relaxed. I would highly recommend Rachel and her Team (Beth her plastics nurse is equally as amazing). Thank you again for doing such a brilliant job and my renewed quality of life.

13th September 2021

I contacted Rachel very soon after I had completed treatment for cancer as I was desperate to get my old textured implants removed and not replaced. I was really nervous about being left looking deformed and also the implant capsules being fully removed . I was suffering with BII but wasn't sure if Rachel would belive me or try to persuade me to just have my implants changed. Not all surgeons believe BII to be a thing but Rachel was compassionate and enthusiastic that she could provide me a beautiful result that I would be happy with and not left feeling deformed as I feared. I met Rachel face to face a knew instantly that she was the right surgeon for me. Rachel is a warm and genuine person who wants the absolute best result for you. She made me feel totally relaxed throughout the whole experience and explained everything thoroughly and assured me that the end result was going to be great, which it was. The aftercare was fantastic and I wasn't signed off her books until everything was settled. I would recommend everybody with 100% confidence to Rachel everytime and wish her well for the future as she has improved my life by reversing all my BII symptoms with the added bonus of giving me a beautiful youthful chest back.

16th June 2021

My story begins after completing my family, I had 4 children my last pregnancy being twins and was left feeling very self conscious about my body as it was soo stretched out. I had an over hang of the abdominal area and my breast were very long and heavy I had a 41inch waist at the time and 34F bra size. 1 year after having my twins I begun my search for the perfect surgeon, I met and spoke with many, but no one compared with Dr Rachel Holt, I had a virtual consultation with her beginning December 2020 and end of January 2021 I had the pleasure of meeting her, where we came to the conclusion I need a full abdominalplasty with the repair of a diastasis recti, and also a breast reduction/ lift, I knew straight way as I walked in the room it felt right before we even spoke, her smile and presents was so warm and welcoming I felt at ease and confident she was the surgeon for me! Rachel and her team knew I wanted the surgery around April and May 2021 and they did everything to accommodate for me nothing was ever to much trouble! My surgery was the 30/04/2021 and now 6 weeks just gone I'm healing sooo well I never had any problems, but if I ever felt like I needed to ask any questions I would just drop her a message and she got back to my almost instantly! I am over the moon with my results I literally could not be any happier, if you have come across rachel on your own search for a surgeon, look no further you are in unbelievably good hands!!

26th May 2021

Ms Holt performed a implant removal (no replacement) and uplift 6 weeks ago. I did my research on many consultants, some cheaper than Ms Holts and some more expensive. My instinct was to go with Ms Holts. Right from my initial virtual appointment (due to Covid) to my 6 week check up which I’ve had today, she took great care and listened to all my concerns. She simply knew what women feel when they’re going through such personal body changes. She was so reassuring all the way through. I would have no reservation to recommend Ms Holts to anyone looking for a specialist Brest consultant.

30th March 2021

Dr Rachel Holt performed my tummy tuck eight weeks ago to remove an unsightly laparotomy scar that ran vertically down through my belly button. The results are excellent! My abs are tight, the scar is thin and healing well, and I love my new belly button. Dr Holt is a true master of her craft with an excellent bedside manner. The hospital staff are lovely, and the whole experience was positive. I would highly recommend Dr Holt and her hospital team.

• Plastic surgery