miss-rachel-holt

29th June 2022

Rachel and the fabulous team at the Alexander Hospital have been superb. From our initial consultation, through surgery and follow up care Rachel has been caring, thorough and her expertise has been exceptional throughout. I was very nervous on surgery day but all the ward staff were so lovely and reassuring, my room was clean and comfortable and I knew I was in safe, capable hands! If your thinking of surgery please don’t put it off I’m (a young) 50 and wish I had done it years ago. Can’t recommend Rachel highly enough. An exceptional surgeon who also anticipates the needs and care of her patients.

28th April 2022

I am 6 weeks post op from my breast reduction surgery that was carried out by Rachel Holt. After doing some research and having a recommendation from a work colleague in the NHS, I decided to book a consultation with Rachel. At my consultation, I felt at ease and the whole process from start to finish was excellent. All of the staff at the Alexandra Hospital were efficient and couldn’t do enough for me. I am over the moon with my results and what Rachel has achieved for me has completely exceeded my expectations. The amount Rachel has managed to reduce my breast size by is something that I didn’t think was possible. For six weeks, the scarring is neat and I am healing well. I can only say I wish I would have done it sooner. The aftercare from Rachel and her team has been of a very high standard and I couldn’t have asked for anymore. I would recommend Rachel Holt to anyone who is considering breast surgery.

Written by a NHS patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
28th April 2022

I'm a breast cancer survivor, who a number of years after my mastectomy, decided that I would like reconstructive surgery. I first met Rachel prior to her move to Manchester, when she was working at Leeds Teaching Hospitals. We discussed the types of surgery available to me and she was fantastic at reassuring me regarding all my doubts. My surgery journey through the NHS turned into a long one, but I followed Rachel to Manchester and had my surgery with her there in November 2019. I have been amazed and impressed by the results. I'm so glad that I found her. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, I am still waiting for Rachel to do a smaller operation to give me a nipple and to tweak the size of my new breast. But I'm so happy and so glad that I decided to go ahead. Rachel was the right surgeon for me - empathetic, confident, reassuring and really good at her job!

30th March 2022

I was recommended Mrs.Holt and I am so pleased I came to this lady. I suffered for years before my surgery and was very low and depressed, Mrs.Holt has changed my life for the better. I can’t thank her enough. Such a lovely lady, happy and smiley. I was made to feel very welcome by all staff and was amazed by my results. Mrs.Holt listened to what I wanted to achieve and I got exactly what I asked for. I 10000% would recommend Mrs.Holt to everybody. Amazing surgeon and lovely person. Thank you so much

15th March 2022

Had a mummy makeover with Rachel on 27th October 2021, after a few consultations with other surgeons, I knew as soon as I met Rachel that she was the one I wanted to do my surgery, she is so likeable and easy to connect with. Rachel kept my expectations realistic and answered every question I had. This was the first operation I had ever had and on the day of surgery I was so nervous I just wanted to go home, but then in walked Rachel to mark me up and I instantly calmed down when i saw her, im so very glad i stayed. The recovery was easier than i expected, not easy, but doable and so worth it for the results I have got. The scars are perfectly neat and thin and starting to fade really well. The aftercare was also perfect, i felt i was in extremely safe hands at all times throughout this experience. Before I had this mummy makeover I had an image in my mind of how I would have loved my body to look and can honestly say Rachel's work has far exceeded my expectations, I never could have imagined results this good, and would say she is a master at her art.

• Plastic surgery