wythenshawe-hospital

Wythenshawe Hospital

Southmoor Road, Wythenshawe, Manchester, England, M23 9LT

1 2 3 4 5 46,968 reviews

13th March 2020

Brilliant hospital, great care and advice given by all the doctors and nurses. My daughter was treated by the same hospital and was given excellent treatment so I knew I was in safe hands, thanks to you all.

29th February 2020

The staff in Wards F5. F6 and CTCC were out of this world, fantastic job done by all. I did feel let down by an outpatients appointment in Entrance 6 outpatients for wound care. I arrived promptly for my appointment at 12.45pm (travelled from County Durham) only to be told that the clinic wasn't open yet. After waiting 45 minutes it finally opened only for me to wait another 45 minutes. That's a total of 90 minutes late and i was one of the first patients in. Overall, this clinic has let down the great work done by all the other staff whom treated me.

16th January 2020

Excellent service and care Mr Sharma provided information and explained procedure fully.

9th January 2020

Dr Chaudhuri, consultants and team of IDL nurses are AMAZING. They treat you with dignity compassion and LISTEN to you and despite all of them being very busy afford you the time you want. They also also take time to visit various IPF support groups. Three cheers for the northwest lung unit. THANK YOU.

7th January 2020

The Hospital is well run and all the staff are very kind and considerate

7th November 2019

Just had colonoscopy this morning I passed out prior due to low blood pressure But was treated fantastic and went through with the procedure Staff are amazing a credit to the NHS Thanks so much

6th November 2019

Hi to All who read this about w shaw hospital first of all I'd like to say thanks to all nurse s doctor s surgeon s cooks because this hospital has the best Technology skills by all surgeon s and nurse s and cooks you no what I like about w shaw hospital the most all nurse s all ways have a smile and doctor s surgeon s even cooks best hospital iv Ever been in when am here I prefer to stay in this hospital not like that bad hospital stepping hill that's very bad hospital I'd never step in there ever again useless compared to w Shaw hospital my main hospital is w shaw stays this way stepping hill no Chance death row place thanks Thoracic surgery team and all you brilliant proper nurse s proper nurse who care about there patients looked after me thanku because I would not be here to day nurse s doctor s surgeon s all no what there doing there jobs perfect highly train d nurses with a smile clean every part of hospital no hospital can do what top surgeon s can do here in my life iv been though hell and back but iv got though it if you stay strong think positive about your self in hospital you have to move around to get better faster true fact eat drink then you my get to go home faster beds changed every day floors cleaned all time s food 100 percent the best no lie nurse s very smart doctor s surgeon s remember who reads no matter what all nurse s here do there best and they are really good at there jobs iv seen they looked after me the best thanks again all nurse surgeon s doctor s you all desert more than gold medals pay rise for being hard workers 10/10 thanks for reading

26th September 2019

I was astonished by the efficiency of this hospital having previously experienced disastrous levels of attention at MRI in Manchester. Every aspect of it represented care associated with a centre of excellence. Two of my friends have also experienced this recently as well.

5th September 2019

I have been many times for consultations, routine checks and procedures to the Wythenshawe Hospital. All the doctors, specialist nurses and radiology staff have been extremely helpful, caring, and attentive. They have been trying to go to the route of my problem and have done everything possible to heal me. I am especially greateful to Ms Karen Irwyn, specialist Neuro-Gastro Nurse, who has been doing everything possible to help me get cured of my condition, and to Dr Toli Onon, Gynaecologist, who is a great expert. I feel that all the staff at the hospital do everything possible to treat patients in the best way.

13th August 2019

I found the staff extremely caring and helpful

{{category}} working at Wythenshawe Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Wythenshawe Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ih