mr-humayun-ayub-khan

Mr Humayun Ayub Khan

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
5th March 2020

Mr Humayun Ayub Khan carried out my Gynaecomastia surgery in September of last year. He listened to my concerns pre-op and answered all of my questions and concerns. More importantly, Humayun Ayub Khan and his team were great in surgery. I opted for local anaesthetic and Humayun talked me through what was happening throughout the surgery and made sure that I was comfortable. I followed his advice post-op and can honestly say that I’m extremely happy with the result. I’d suffered with Gynaecomastia for many years, and it controlled my life somewhat; I wouldn’t remove my shirt to swim, and had to constantly find loose-fitting tops in an attempt to hide the condition. I no longer need to do that. I was, at first, sceptical as to what surgery could achieve, but I couldn’t be happier with the result. Humayun Ayub Khan and his team were fantastic, each and every one of them. He’s a true professional and extremely talented in his work. I’d recommend him to anybody. If ever I consider further cosmetic surgery, Mr Humayun Ayub Khan will be my first choice. Thank you for changing my life!

Consultant Plastic Surgeon. 17 years experience in all aspects of Plastic Reconstructive Surgery including paediatric plastic surgery. Specialising in Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, liposuction, skin cancer and Burns.

Nearest Plastic surgeons