mr-humayun-ayub-khan

Mr Humayun Ayub Khan

Written by a private patient at Pall Mall Medical
11th April 2021

During the consultation I felt relaxed and confident that Humayun (as he introduced himself) had reviewed my case notes and was listening to my story. The outcome was swift and I feel sure that I am in safe hands after only a brief (20 minutes) time with him, face to face via a teleconference call. I have had confirmation already (within a couple of hours) of what is happening next and again, I am relaxed that everything discussed will happen in a speedy fashion. THANK YOU, Humayun and see you on Saturday.

17th March 2021

Dr Ayub Khan was excellent from start to finish in regard to a recent procedure. Dr Khan talked me through every step and was therefore able to ease the situation for me. Post procedure it was good to hear that all had gone well and the after care from the nurses was excellent.Thank you.

16th March 2021

Mr H Ayub Khan has been wonderful, in dealing with my Basal Cell, Carsinoma . As an 80 year old, who has never been in hospital, he has treated me with great professionalism , and I felt comfortable and relaxed , as he did the plastic surgery to remove the Cell. On the follow ups he has listened to my questions, and has given me answers that give me confidence that the surgery will results will end up being positive.

Written by a private patient at Pall Mall Medical
23rd February 2021

I had total confidence Mr Khan at all stages of the process. He was professional and genuinely keen to ensure I had the best possible treatment. From the initial consultation to confirmation that the procedure had been a success he kept me informed throughout. I would recommend him without reservation.

15th February 2021

Dr Ayub Khan has dealt with my scar revision query in such a timely manner. I am grateful that we were even able to have a zoom discussion during lockdown. I would most definitely recommend him to other patients.

Consultant Plastic Surgeon. 17 years experience in all aspects of Plastic Reconstructive Surgery including paediatric plastic surgery. Specialising in Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, liposuction, skin cancer and Burns.

Nearest Plastic surgeons