mr-humayun-ayub-khan

Mr Humayun Ayub Khan

19th July 2021

In a video consultation with Mr Ayub, he carefully explained, both verbally and by visual aid on a computer screen, exactly what the procedure would entail. In addition I was shown examples of other patients with a similar problem to show before, immediately after treatment and final result photographs which were reassuring. The after-care was carefully monitored too giving further reassurance.

Written by a private patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
7th July 2021

A really positive initial appointment. Mr Ayub was informative, patient, and listened to all my concerns. The appointment did not feel at all rushed and I was able to discuss all aspects of my procedure. A clear plan was made in terms of next steps, and I received a timely email summary.

25th June 2021

Dr Khan has shown great respect and professionalism thus far with my situation and been honest, straightforward and informative throughout. He is calm, thorough and makes you feel at ease. I have no doubt I’m in the hands of a very diligent experienced surgeon who I feel will do everything he can. I am so very grateful he will be at my side and I would recommend him without hesitation.

17th May 2021

Khan talked me through the process and he listened to me , showed me pictures of what to expect a after ops, the healing . Very nice man with the team , I can’t wait to see them again

Written by a private patient at Pall Mall Medical
11th April 2021

During the consultation I felt relaxed and confident that Humayun (as he introduced himself) had reviewed my case notes and was listening to my story. The outcome was swift and I feel sure that I am in safe hands after only a brief (20 minutes) time with him, face to face via a teleconference call. I have had confirmation already (within a couple of hours) of what is happening next and again, I am relaxed that everything discussed will happen in a speedy fashion. THANK YOU, Humayun and see you on Saturday.

11th May 2021
Response from Mr Humayun Ayub Khan

your response is very much appreciated. It is source of encouragement. Thank you very much

Consultant Plastic Surgeon. 17 years experience in all aspects of Plastic Reconstructive Surgery including paediatric plastic surgery. Specialising in Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, liposuction, skin cancer and Burns.

Nearest Plastic surgeons