Mr Jonathan Duncan

• Plastic surgery

4th May 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I changed surgeons to Mr Duncan following the advice of a specialist nurse working at the hospital. Due to treatment for cancer I felt I wanted to reduce the risk of developing breast cancer and opted for a double mastectomy and reconstruction with implants in October 2015. My first experience with a different surgeon left me feeling like I should return home and wait to die. Mr Duncan treated me as a human being and understood my views and wishes, as did my nurse Nicola. I can't thank him enough, he is compassionate, understanding and genuine. He put me at my ease and helped me through the whole experience, earning my trust which had been totally destroyed. The results are amazing and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr Duncan. Before my first visit a receptionist told me he was lovely and would look after me, she was spot on.

22nd December 2015
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I cannot speak highly enough of the care I have received from Mr Duncan, which was Diep flap breast reconstruction in December 2015. Highly skilled with a focus on patient satisfaction. Mr Duncan is friendly, warm, caring and dedicated to achieving the best results for his patients. Mr Duncan has an excellent bedside manner and made the whole experience so much easier for me because of his personality. It was very clear by talking to the nursing staff that he is well respected by these colleagues. Which in itself speaks volumes. Excellent surgeon and I am feeling great.

Short link to review Mr Jonathan Duncan: http://iwgc.net/efhov