dr-janusz-liban

Written by a private patient at Parkside Hospital
19th October 2021

I can highly recommend the friendliness and professionalism of Dr Liban. I felt very confident in his abilities from when I first met him prior to the operation. He and his "assistant" in the theatre anti-room were both very good at putting me at my ease and I was completely unaware of transitioning to theatre, the last thing I remember was discussing our links to South Africa ... before briefly waking in the Recovery Room. Dr Liban visited me the next day and I assured him that everything appeared to have gone well (I had Total Hip Replacement Surgery) and that I was not in any pain. In fact the effects of the anaesthetic in the area of the surgery are only just beginning to wear off nearly a week later. I have only needed to use Paracetamol and Ibuprofen to manage pain since the surgery.

Dr J Bernard Liban is a consultant anaesthetist at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London. Postgraduate training at St George’s and the Westminster Hospitals, London with a period as Assistant Professor at UCLA in California. Main anaesthesia interests: cardio-thoracic, airway, bariatric, minimally invasive and robotic, orthopaedic surgery and anaesthetic equipment with innovation.

Short link to review Dr J Bernard Liban: http://iwgc.net/ednzo