Dr J Bernard Liban

Dr J Bernard Liban is a consultant anaesthetist at St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London. Postgraduate training at St George’s and the Westminster Hospitals, London with a period as Assistant Professor at UCLA in California. Main anaesthesia interests: cardio-thoracic, airway, bariatric, minimally invasive and robotic, orthopaedic surgery and anaesthetic equipment with innovation.

29th March 2018
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I had the privilege of being able to choose Dr Liban as my Anaesthetist for cancer surgery one year ago. Because of multiple chronic medical problems I was somewhat of a challenge. The long surgery went well and I was only in the ITU overnight and after that made a rapid recovery and was able to be discharged within a few days. As an Anaesthetist myself I was well aware of his excellent skills before going in for surgery and have no reservations in recommending him.

18th October 2016
Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Exceptionally professional and genuinely caring. Anaesthetics can be a daunting prospect as you are out of control of your own situation. I had total confidence that I was in completely safe hands. Follow up was excellent . Excellent bed side manner . By the end of my stay he had become a friend who I was pleased to see!

Short link to review Dr J Bernard Liban: http://iwgc.net/ednzo