St George's Hospital

Blackshaw Road, London, England, SW17 0QT

15th October 2018

I am very pleased about the treatment received. Stayed at the Hospital for 3 days after my operation. No complaints.

8th October 2018

All the staff that I dealt with were very friendly, professional and helpful.

3rd October 2018

I was referred initially for a gall bladder ultrasound scan and at this appointment a mass was found on my kidney. Throughout all appointments, blood tests, scans, both ultrasound and CT, pre assessment and out patients I have received excellent care and consideration. I was very impressed with the out patients clinic as one of the nurses was able to keep those waiting updated as to how many patients were ahead of them. This I thought an excellent idea as it assisted in preventing the frustration of waiting without any idea of how long the wait could be. It also made me feel like I was being treated as an individual and that there was a genuine care fore my well being. Especially as some clinics were very busy and there is a delay. All staff maintained a professional but friendly manner despite what must be a very exhausting schedule.

23rd September 2018

Thank you very much received great care.

5th September 2018

Fantastic hospital, without exception the staff I have seen are first class. I have been an inpatient, outpatient and seen as an A&E patient and the level of medical and pastoral care is amazing. I stayed as an inpatient for a week, recovering from a major operation and found the level of care by both nurses and care workers at every level was exceptional. As an outpatient the plastics dressing clinic were amazing, giving care and advice on wound care helping to ensure a swift and complete recovery. The hospital environment is clean and the staff friendly, professional and caring.

{{category}} working at St George's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St George's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4z4