St George's Hospital

Blackshaw Road, London, England, SW17 0QT

29th November 2020

Thanks to my GP Dr  A.Coldrey for her team who responded promptly to my aftercare who supported me through this experience.  I received an operation in February 2020 for a L1-L2 discectomy complicated by discitus. I want to say thank you to Mr E.A.C. Pereira for his expertise and his team who did a brilliant outstanding repair and after care.  Thanks also for the pre operation to the Sister in charge,  nurses and care staff for making me feel  so welcome and confident. I was expecting to be back to full health and strength within 6 weeks like the letter l was given before the operation but 8 months later after l recovered. Yours faithfully MS D.R. Bott Sent from my Galaxy

28th May 2020

My comments were specifically about the surgeon. I do not have any comments to make about the hospital, except: 1. I was extremely well treated at the ICU. 2. The neuro ward was OK, but nursing was variable. Two male nurses from the Far East were outstanding, but some others were less committed and a couple almost indifferent. 3. The ward was clean, except for the toilet, which was very basic and not entirely clean. 4. Considering the horror stories about hospital food, I was pleasantly surprised about the variety and quality of the food - served by very pleasant, cheerful staff.

#sayThankYou

My best thanks for all the care and attention I received at St.George's Hospital following my traffic accident on 24 April 2019 from the time of my arrival late afternoon that day and in the Trauma Ward for 2 weeks after that. Also the follow up after discharge. I now feel much recovered but feel I owe my life to the care I received. Everybody was helpful and kind. I would particularly commend Efa, apologies if I have spelt her name wrong, for her outstanding work in charge of the Trauma Ward that I was in. Richard Robinson.

16th May 2020
14th May 2020

all good

3rd May 2020

Really good treatment. Staff friendly and caring. Sadly the food is terrible and very little. Thank you for the people working there. They are doing an amazing job and the work hard and put them selves at risk.

{{category}} working at St George's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St George's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4z4