St George's Hospital

Blackshaw Road, London, England, SW17 0QT

2nd May 2019

Staff & surgical team all fantastic, made my stay more reassuring.

23rd April 2019

I underwent heart valve replacement surgery with Mr Aziz Momin and his team. A very skilled cosultant heart surgeon and the aftercare in the Benjamin Weir ward was excellent. The nursing staff were very caring. I am very happy to know that there are such good hospitals around.

3rd April 2019

I saw Mrs Nargund today at St.Georges hospital. This is at Gynaecology outpatients. She was running 55 minutes late (which is understandable in the NHS) but she didn't have the decency to even say "apologies for the wait". She asked how she could help. To cut a long story short she shouted at me most of the appointment. She didn't understand my condition or the medication I was taking and why. She even said (vertabim) "So you're using us". She finished the appointment with "I'm doing what you want. I'm writing so you can be seen for free on the NHS" which is great but I'd have to go to Uxbridge to see him and I live in South London. Seems gynaecologists aren't taught about a holistic health care package these days! What a shame. Apologies to the wonderful Matron and other supportive staff at the time. Thank you for listening.

8th March 2019

Fantastic support form every member of staff I encountered. Most of my appointments were at The Rose Centre. Reception always friendly and helpful, all the nurses and doctors I saw were without exception, efficient, respectful, friendly and sensitive. I can thoroughly recommend the hospital and feel it shows the NHS at it's best!

21st February 2019

Hospital refuses to tell what size my brain tumour is, despite the obvious fact i have reasonable need to know. I made a subject access request to find out and they ignored it. So I made a complaint and they ignored that too. The fact they refuse to tell me means I cannot plan my life accordingly. My perception is that they are victimising me because I exposed a corrupt consultant in 2016.

{{category}} working at St George's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St George's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4z4