St George's Hospital

Blackshaw Road, London, England, SW17 0QT

« 1 2 3 4 »

6th May 2019

I was seen on time. All very good. My scan was also good.

3rd May 2019

I cannot rate St George's hospital highly enough. The care is outstanding and nothing is too much trouble. All I can say is keep up the good work as there is no way you can make the service any better than it is, excellent!

2nd May 2019

Staff & surgical team all fantastic, made my stay more reassuring.

23rd April 2019

I underwent heart valve replacement surgery with Mr Aziz Momin and his team. A very skilled cosultant heart surgeon and the aftercare in the Benjamin Weir ward was excellent. The nursing staff were very caring. I am very happy to know that there are such good hospitals around.

3rd April 2019

I saw Mrs Nargund today at St.Georges hospital. This is at Gynaecology outpatients. She was running 55 minutes late (which is understandable in the NHS) but she didn't have the decency to even say "apologies for the wait". She asked how she could help. To cut a long story short she shouted at me most of the appointment. She didn't understand my condition or the medication I was taking and why. She even said (vertabim) "So you're using us". She finished the appointment with "I'm doing what you want. I'm writing so you can be seen for free on the NHS" which is great but I'd have to go to Uxbridge to see him and I live in South London. Seems gynaecologists aren't taught about a holistic health care package these days! What a shame. Apologies to the wonderful Matron and other supportive staff at the time. Thank you for listening.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at St George's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St George's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4z4