St George's Hospital

Blackshaw Road, London, England, SW17 0QT

16th June 2019

I prefer to not comment on the hospital as I feel it is not relative to the doctors work.

13th June 2019

I wanted to inform you about the exceptional level of care and treatment that we received from Cassandra Foskett (Speech and Language Therapist, Assessment & Intervention Team, Tooting Health Centre) in reference to our daughter who is experiencing dysfluency. From the first assessment, Cassandra clearly explained the process and timeframes. She was efficient and has always followed up exactly in the way that she says she would. She was thorough with her assessment of our child ensuring to explain the rationale behind the approach she was undertaking. She has suggested practical strategies that have helped our child. Cassandra is very affable and engages in a really lovely way with our daughter. We are really gutted to be frank that we’ve had to move out of the area and that our daughter's care has to be transferred. Our new provider will have some big boots to fill! Cassandra is an invaluable asset to the team. My wife and I are both very impressed by her. Just so that you know, I worked clinically and operationally in the NHS for many years. I spent the last 5 years working in Commissioning for CCG’s and later for NHS England; so I am quite au fait with what we expect in terms of standards of care. Cassandra is exceptional.

28th May 2019

I would like to say a fantastic thank you to the staff on Benjamin weir ward, I cannot single out just one person each member of the team played their part, from my very lowest point I was encouraged not to give in not to give up and to keep going, even after the operation kept given encouragement to keep going, even when in Great pain was told it will get better and I totally agree with them it does get better. I will never be able to thank the team so much for what I have done.

6th May 2019

I was seen on time. All very good. My scan was also good.

3rd May 2019

I cannot rate St George's hospital highly enough. The care is outstanding and nothing is too much trouble. All I can say is keep up the good work as there is no way you can make the service any better than it is, excellent!

{{category}} working at St George's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St George's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4z4