Dr Debabrata Majumdar

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Hepatology

26th January 2017
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

Caring, patient, knowledgable and easy to talk to. Explains pros and cons of different treatments and explains potential future conditions.

24th January 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Dr Majumdar has been absolutely wonderful in his care of my 82 old father-in-law diagnosing a condition that had been overlooked by many others for about 10yrs. He was very respectful, a great listener and has thorough diagnostic skills. At our first appointment it was obvious that Dr Majumdar had taken the time to fully update himself on my F-in-Law's medical history. In addition, he went out of his way to ring me personally to update me on progress which was very much appreciated and unexpected. He would always follow up his appointments or test results with a letter explaining progress, results and next steps. In addition, his colleague Kirsty, made herself available at any time and was always on hand to help. I would highly recommend Dr Majumdar.

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I decided to consult Dr Majumdar regarding a longstanding indigestion problem. Having contacted his secretary, an early appointment was arranged followed by an investigation which quickly highlighted the cause. He then referred me to an suitably qualified surgeon colleague who will undertake further treatment. Dr Majumdar was both caring and professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others. Alan Emery January 2017

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

I have been treated by Dr. Majumdar for last 6 months and has been extremely good. He is very professional with the approach taken to treat his patients and quickly reacts if he stops anything unusual. He is very calm/patient and listens carefully. He has been very supportive through out my treatment.

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I was overwhelmed by Dr. Majumdar's care and concern towards me when I was in hospital from 3rd June to 13th June this year. He is very thorough and took time to listen to my explanation about my symptoms and then made the right diagnosis. He also ensured I had the right procedure done and medication to get me better. The follow up was pretty prompt and Dr. Majumdar's after the findings from the CT scan, he arranged a further procedure immediately followed by more medication. It didn't stop there, he took the time to call me to find out how I was getting on and I was so touched that a doctor who is so busy would do that. I wish there were more doctors like him. I am truly grateful for the care and after care I got from Dr. Majumdar and his team. Thanking you Yours sincerely Geraldine Rodrigues

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists