Dr Debabrata Majumdar

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Hepatology

9th April 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Majumdar has been very professional, knowledgeable, always very attent and friendly. He has carefully listened and worked together with me to make it easier for me. All his instructions have been very clear and he always informed me in advance on the therapy and consequences. I felt taken care of and secure under his care. I would definitely recommend him.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Dr Majumdar is very knowledgeable-this is very evident during consultations. But he is also very good at listening - and warm and friendly. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

14th February 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Explained everything in detail and made me feel totally relaxed with procedures he had carried out and also further ones he was going to perform.

26th January 2017
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

Caring, patient, knowledgable and easy to talk to. Explains pros and cons of different treatments and explains potential future conditions.

24th January 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Dr Majumdar has been absolutely wonderful in his care of my 82 old father-in-law diagnosing a condition that had been overlooked by many others for about 10yrs. He was very respectful, a great listener and has thorough diagnostic skills. At our first appointment it was obvious that Dr Majumdar had taken the time to fully update himself on my F-in-Law's medical history. In addition, he went out of his way to ring me personally to update me on progress which was very much appreciated and unexpected. He would always follow up his appointments or test results with a letter explaining progress, results and next steps. In addition, his colleague Kirsty, made herself available at any time and was always on hand to help. I would highly recommend Dr Majumdar.

Nearest Gastroenterologists