14th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Dr Majumdah is the most knowledgable, kind, positive and helpful doctor you'll ever meet. He is thorough, cares, listens, and only does what is in your best interests rather than his. I had complex endochrine issues under investigation and needed to rule out some potential diseases. I had another unusual problem that six other consultants and professors had no clear idea, nor experience of, and needed a CT scan which Dr Majumdah happily arranged. He knew what it was immediately and the CT proved him right. I've never known a doctor so knowledgeable about all aspects of medicine other than just his speciality. He takes the time to truly listen, understand you, and then explains everything in a very respectful way. I learned a great deal from him. If you are lucky enough to see this particular man when you are unfortunately unwell, then you are in very safe hands.

12th May 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

The best Doctor. He saved me. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

4th May 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I have the greatest admiration for Dr Majumdar and feel extremely confident in his care. He is a kind and dedicated doctor and I always feel totally at ease at appointments and procedures. He takes the time to explain things very clearly, and patiently answers all of my questions. When necessary he takes prompt action. I am very, very grateful to Dr Majumdar - and his team. Carolyn Stanley 4 May 2017

9th April 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Majumdar has been very professional, knowledgeable, always very attent and friendly. He has carefully listened and worked together with me to make it easier for me. All his instructions have been very clear and he always informed me in advance on the therapy and consequences. I felt taken care of and secure under his care. I would definitely recommend him.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Dr Majumdar is very knowledgeable-this is very evident during consultations. But he is also very good at listening - and warm and friendly. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

Nearest Gastroenterologists