15th September 2020

Had a phone consultation with Dr Wilkinson. He was very informative, listened well and was very friendly.

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
1st February 2020

In response to a letter received from Dr. Wilkinson following the 24 hour heart monitor which I had fitted (Ref: PW/Gb/1833277) - thank you Dr. Wilkinson for your prompt response and feed back on the results found on the monitor. VARIOUS POINTS OF INFORMATION: Firstly please note, the Website highlighted for feedback in the letter was not available - secondly, I found the details in his letter easy to understand, reassuring and the advice sound. GENERAL POINTS: Someone who does not have any chest pain but is aware of unexpected beating of their heart can use an online symptom checking facility usually available though their GP Surgery Website - results can sometime advise at trip to A&E and it is advisable to follow this advise if only for reassurance that nothing is seriously wrong. CONCLUSION: I took such advise and the follow up by the hospital was prompt and effective - THANK YOU TO THE A&E TEAM AND CARDIOLOGY DEPT. OF ST. PETER'S HOSP.

16th January 2020

Following a serious fall, I had various heart tests and then saw Dr. Wilkinson to find out the results. He has a kind, friendly, thorough and reassuring manner.

7th January 2020

I had an appointment with Dr Wilkinson at Ashford Hospital on 28th November. He explained in detail to me what was causing my irregular heart beat and was very reassuring. he also arranged for me to have a heart ultrasound at St Peters on Christmas Eve and i have just had a letter telling me all is good The care and attention i have had from start to finish has been brilliant Thank you. Rex Stanwix

2nd October 2019

I had a really good consultation with Doctor Wilkinson and he took the time to explain thoughts on what could be behind the cardiac issue that I had suffered, and also arrange the necessary tests to put my mind at ease about what may happen in the future. He was respectful, thorough, and I and happy with the care that I received. Because he took the time to walk through my specific issues it almost felt like a private consultation, and he walked me through to make my next appointment and ensure all flowed smoothly. Thank you.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

I have been a cardiologist at Ashford & St Peter's for many years and have a broad knowledge and experience of cardiological problems.

Nearest Cardiologists