st-peters-hospital-1

St Peter's Hospital

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

1 2 3 4 5 69,245 reviews

16th November 2021

I was rushed into the emergency room with a broken elbow and a broken ankle in so much pain. The emergency unit was absolutely fantastic and made me feel safe. I then was moved up to the Swan ward Trauma orthopaedics following emergency surgery. I cannot thank the nursing team enough for all the kindness and medical support they gave me during my days there. The physio team also give me confidence that I can get through this and fully recover. I cant imagine any better care nor service than that I received in both the emergency room and in swan ward. As for the consultants the surgery was a great success, and a handover from consultant to consultant was seamless. I’m now on the mend but I could not have done this without the professional care I received at St Peters and especially the emergency room and orthopaedic Swan trauma and physio sevices.

14th November 2021

Excellent care from the Audiology team & ENT consultant and locum. Investigations were thorough, timely and staff were friendly. Fast appointments & follow ups. Very efficiently run outpatient service. Thank you.

7th November 2021

n/a

Review of CT Scannning - St Peter's,
6th November 2021

The service was efficient and professional Each action was explained and any effects described

My appointment was on Saturday morning and there seemed to be no staff or volunteers available to assist with finding the department and knowing whether I needed to register etc. This is a very small criticism as i did eventually find some signage.

Review of Musculoskeletal - St Peter's,
1st November 2021

Injured my knee running on 23 Oct and was contacted by the MSK team 3 days later to offer me a follow up at Mr Trikha’s ‘hot knee clinic’. Very impressed with the proactive approach that meant I didn’t have to go to my GP and wait weeks to see a consultant. Saw Mr Trikha this morning. Clinic running to time. A short but perfectly satisfactory appt. was told surgery was unnecessary and I would be referred for physio. Very impressed with the whole experience from start to finish. Mr Trikha mentioned he had 88 people to see in clinic this morning! I still felt he had time for me. Thank you

Nothing. I was very impressed. As an aside, we parked in the main car park and a very helpful volunteer at the main entrance told us to park near A&E. maybe the appointment letter should give this information?

25th October 2021

The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating

18th October 2021

As a family we have lived in the area for about 32 years . As the father I have been treated most often at St Peter's. This has been mostly in terms of cardiac and urological conditions, but my daughter was born there and had her tonsils removed there. Also, we have had to attend A&E over the years The hospital has been run very efficiently with a high standard of care. The operations we have had have been effective and skilful. The nursing care has been excellent.The hospital is one of the best I know personally. I am privileged to know that my son now serves there as a doctor.

23rd September 2021

8 hours and a nurse is now refusing to do my Covid test so I can leave because he didn’t like me getting upset for being made to wait 8 hours. Terribly sorry my crying offended you

Review of Early Pregnancy Unit - St Peter's,
18th September 2021

I experienced a miscarriage last month which was diagnosed at the EPU. All of the staff I saw were very considerate and understanding during a very difficult time. I particularly want to highlight the fantastic care I received from Diana, who was incredibly throughout, explained everything very clearly and answered all of the questions I had.

As the EPU waiting area is fairly small, and due to Covid, I was told that my husband couldn't wait with me, he had to wait in the car or outside. This was very distressing during my initial visit when I was experiencing heavy bleeding and was visibly upset. As the unit is also dealing with emergencies in addition to appointments, there was a 1.5 hour wait between my initial triage assessment and the scan. I am very appreciative that my husband was able to be with me for the scan and support me whilst we were told this news. However, it was very difficult to sit alone for this extended period in the waiting area not knowing what was going on with my pregnancy and felt even more frustrating that this policy is in place when all other government covid restrictions have been lifted. I would ask the team to reconsider this policy (particularly for those visiting for the first time) and look into how they might be able to extend the waiting area to create more space.

14th September 2021

I have been treated by Mr Z Harb for two toes to be straighten. He explained everything to me answered all my questions. My first meeting was at St Peters and the operation at Ash ford. There I was treated very well Mr Zarb talked to me befor the operation. All his staff were so reassuring. I have today seen Mr Zarb at St Peters to check my toes and to make sure they were mended,showing me the xrays. It has been a painless journey after years of hammer toes. I am going back to have another straightened on my left foot. I have nothing but praise for the way he has looked after me as I know he will again.At Both St Peters and Asford I was not kept waiting for my first meeting with Mr Zarb or when I arrived at Ashford Hospital at 7,am for day Surgery everything ran so smothly. I was able to go home by one o.clock. painfree and healthy.

Safe

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v