st-peters-hospital-1

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

1 2 3 4 5 69,215 reviews

Review of Kingfisher Ward - St Peter's,
3rd June 2021

Based on the 6 C’s proposed by Juliet Beal, the emphasis at St Peters , on competence without good communication and compassion is to treat people without respect. This makes knowledge a weapon rather than an encouragement and care desire to connect in a contemporary care way. Knowledge without compassion and love is a destructive force which does not empower patients to feel valued and helped.

Paid attention to the implementation of these 6C’s.

Review of Blanche Heriot Unit - Hysteroscopy,
26th May 2021

I was skeptical before my Gynaecology visit today due to the fact that I recently relocated from UAE to UK and felt the care, treatment and attention wouldn't be as good as what I enjoyed in Dubai over the past 25 years at private medical clinics/hospitals. However, I must admit, I was wrong about my thoughts. I had a fantastic experience at the NHS Blanch Heriot Unit, Chertsey and everything was finished within 30 minutes. A great experience, so prompt and very professional! I would like to personally thank some of the staff who attended to me and I hope that you will convey my message to each of them for their outstanding dedication and professional demeanor throughout my interaction with them, they deserve the recognition and appreciation. 1. Shashi Pearson and Lisa Hooker - CEMIG Clinical Office Administrative Co-ordinators who promptly responded to my emails and offered suggestions for the sedation, thank you so much. 2. the 2 sweet nurses at the procedure this morning - Sandra Elias and Andrea Barnes, they were so amazing, so patient and treated me with uttermost care and kindness throughout the procedure, big hugs to them. I actually held Andrea's fist so tight and she let me continue without hesitation, Bless Her! Thank you, both. 3. Last but not the least, I would like to say the BIGGEST Thank You to Dr. Vasileios Minas who spoke to me with a gentle voice and acted with so much skill and wisdom. He was simply fantastic, highly experienced and very professional.. he made me feel at ease and explained about the procedure in not so many words but with absolute confidence, I had no questions or doubts after that. He also knew when to be serious and when to make me laugh during the procedure. He conducted the procedure so quickly and with minimal discomfort, it proves his professionalism at the job. He was truly amazing and I came out feeling very good about the whole experience. Blessed to have him as my Doctor today and I wish him the very best! I believe it's so important to feel comfortable in the hands of medical staff, it's rare these days and so, I feel the need to share my wonderful experience with everyone. Thank you

Appointment timeframes are way too long and gets cancelled or postponed by NHS. I hope they can be quicker. Thank you

Review of Imaging - St Peter's,
17th May 2021

al the staff were fantastic

every thing was really great

Review of A&E St Peters,
15th May 2021

After triage told to go to a&e. Person on door who took temperature said no need to check in as it had been done and to sit and wait. After a wait of 3hours and twice asking reception to be told just to wait I find out they are unaware I’m waiting because I hadn’t checked in!!! I am at high risk and having chemo and was told by the royal marsden to get to the hospital quickly as my bloods indicated possible heart problems. At St Peter’s there was no organisation and it was 4 hours before I was put in isolation. Blood tests were spoiled and needed to be retaken and all seemed very disjointed. I discharged myself after 7 hours after more blood taken and no end in sight. Luckily the Royal Marsden contacted me and sorted things out.

Inform staff manning the door that you need to check in twice. Keep at risk patients segregated. When changing shifts update staff on the patient instead of starting over again. Offer water and food after a reasonable wait if allowed.

12th May 2021

Staff very caring and sympathetic, really took care of me.a big thank you

12th May 2021

The staff were as always pleasant and eager to help. The only one point I'd make was that I only found out I had tested positive for Corona (which I must have caught while being treated) when Track and Trace contacted me the week following my discharge.

26th April 2021

We were unfortunate enough to have to visit the urgent treatment centre on a friday evening not ideal, however we were then lucky enough to be dealt with by Dr Sameer Khan the senior registrar who was excellent and very efficient and made the whole experience a lot more bearable. Cannot thank Dr Khan and all the staff enough.

Review of AECU - St Peter's,
17th April 2021

My GP wanted me to go to A&E yesterday to have my leg checked for a potential DVT. My breast care nurse then arranged for me to attend AECU instead, notifying them I would attend. AECU was much better than A&E for a complaint like this, especially as I have been shielding due to an underlying serious health condition. I felt reassured that I was less likely to come into contact with Covid19 in AECU, a smaller unit, which felt calm, clean, relaxed, staff were all lovely yet very busy. Blood tests and an ultrasound of my leg were done - thankfully all clear. I was home within 2 and a half hours, brilliant service! Nurses / health care assistants and the doctor were all professional, kind and took time to listen to me.

Perhaps better signage to the unit? I thought it was at the entrance to the Duchess of Kent wing, but it was at the other side of the hospital. Other than that, I was completely satisfied with my experience.

Review of AECU - St Peter's,
12th April 2021

Time (always an issue) taken was TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE - 100%. This dept. is just 1 cog in the huge NHS machine yet managed to call together all the 5 or 6 or more tests I needed. How do they do it? Cheerful kind and informative. Magic beings.

Sweet Fanny Adams - I mean short of having an extra £100,000,000,000, yes I mean that, there is nothing they could have done better. Saints.

2nd April 2021

The nursing staff were very help and patient at all times. The ward sempt well organised and clean. Staff were always willing to help even at their buisiest times.

Safe

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v