st-peters-hospital-1

Great service

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location
17th November 2018

Very good all round very happy

16th November 2018

other than an issue with some of the night staff, the daytime staff were excellent and a credit to the NHS. they were very supportive.

15th November 2018

I want to say thank you for the highly professional care that I received upon my emergency admission through A&E. My diagnosis took a few days, followed by surgery, and after care. The nurses, HCAs and doctors were all brilliant. Thank you!

15th November 2018

I am diagnosed autistic. Cedar Ward nurses very professional and empathic -congratulations. Ditto therapists. "Did you feel involved enough" -I have an enlarged prostate which makes urinating while prone impossible. I was fitted with a catheter after admission, which the ward doctor queried and was ordering to be removed when I intervened on my own behalf. She should have asked me. "Did you receive timely information" -mostly. Two problems: One. I was told that the MRI scan would last "ten to fifteen minutes" when it is twenty minutes to half an hour. The experience was extremely challenging to this autistic. Two. I was initially NBM, then put on a soft diet with the dietary requirements on a paper notice fixed to my whiteboard. When I went to normal diet, the notice was taken down leaving NBM visible again. I had to make a fuss about having this removed. "Was the location clean?" I query the floor cleaning regimen. The ward floor looked clean, but was not very. I never wear slippers, and a trip from my bed to the toilet and back left noticeable dirt on the soles of my feet. Much worse after a trip to the stairs with the physiotherapists. Also, I think the washing facilities on the ward need to be reviewed at the next renovation. I had a cannula and was advised not to shower, so had to wash my genital area in the hand washbasin. Not good hygienically, and not easy. Suggest the provision of a bidet.

{{category}} working at St Peter's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Peter's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb43v