st-peters-hospital-1
1 2 3 4 5 53,723 reviews Write a review

St Peter's Hospital

Guildford Road, Chertsey, Surrey, England, KT16 0PZ

16th February 2018

Arrived by ambulance only to find the appointment had been cancelled on 15th January, but no-one had informed me. Odd that the Appointment Reminder Service had telephoned me a few evenings ago to confirm the appointment. Quite a waste of both my time and the ambulance service. I am in chronic spinal discomfort and urgently needed that appointment, expecting to get the results of a recent spinal scan , and hopefully treatment advice. Not even offered a new appointment. There's a flaw in the booking system that needs to be addressed.

16th February 2018

As always, Deborah Moyse, Specialist Dietitian, was patient, helpful and informative.

15th February 2018
Written by a family member

The service provided was professional, polite and caring. The only suggestion I can make concerns the slight confusion on entering the Anticoagulation Clinic where everyone seems to ask the lady at the desk on the left on entering and she appears not to be connected with the clinic. Perhaps a sign or notice would help?

14th February 2018

It is a shame that today was the first time I was seen by a doctor in the eye clinic who actually took an intestinal in my care and took the time to go through things with me. I have always come away disappointed in the lack of communication and compassion Eye clinic always runs late and staff lack a sense of urgency.

14th February 2018

I had an emergency laparoscopic appendicectomy. I was in for 5 days and all the staff that treated and cared for me where excellent. They have such a difficult job and not rewarded enough. The issue is the lack of staff, especially in the A and E. It was 6 hours before I was seen by a doctor. But just re-iterate when I was seen the staff where brilliant.