dr-ian-beeton

Written by a NHS patient at St Peter's Hospital
12th May 2021

Hi Dr Beeton, I need your help as you're a great help, I need to book an exercise tolerance test as it's my Taxi licensing Authorities requirement. And, such as you carried out in 2017 on 7th july. Can you please book it as soon as possible. You're really a greatcare and very friendly and professional so please help once again. Thanks and regards, Waheed Akhtar 22 Cornwall Avenue Byfleet Surrey KT14 7EX

8th December 2020

Dr. Beeton was my consultant cardiologist at St. Peters Hospital in Surrey. I was kept overnight, having had a setback on the 25th of July this year 2020. The attention to detail by Dr. Beeton and sense of urgency getting all my tests done was well beyond expectations. My condition moved from mild to severe in a matter of weeks and as a direct result of The clinical and professional intervention by Dr. Beeton, resulted in me being scheduled for open heart surgery at the end of November 2020. This included a MV repair as well as two bypasses, and I am most pleased to confirm that the operation was successful.

3rd November 2020

Excellent service by this doctor whilst in A & E

15th July 2020

Whilst I didn't meet Dr Beeton properly, I do know that when my doctor requested an urgent MRI for me, he was only too happy to squeeze me into his busy schedule; for this I am eternally grateful. I did have a minimal 'chat' with him, when he was visiting another patient in the ward - he was very personable, friendly and encouraging. I wish I'd known at the time that it was he who helped me in this way, so I could have thanked him personally.

Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital
28th June 2020

From the the minute I met Dr Beeton I felt that he really wanted to help me. I had been suffering with breathing problems for several months and it transpired that I needed a replacement Aortic valve. Dr Beeton was friendly, informative, professional and I felt that he pushed to get my procedure done at the earliest available opportunity. In short, Dr Beeton's care was 2nd to none and I am so thankful to have been his patient.

General Cardiology and General Medicine. Special interests are cardiac imaging (MRI and echocardiography), heart failure and cardiac pacing. Clinical lead for ICDC Surrey, which provides on-going support and education for families and patients requiring complex pacing procedures.

Nearest Cardiologists