Dr Ian Beeton

General Cardiology and General Medicine. Special interests are cardiac imaging (MRI and echocardiography), heart failure and cardiac pacing. Clinical lead for ICDC Surrey, which provides on-going support and education for families and patients requiring complex pacing procedures.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

8th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Beeton is very knowledgable and approachable.He puts patients and carers at ease and readily offers information.He is an active supporter of the ICD Surrey patient support group.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Hello, The diagnosis and patient care was excellent, by Dr Ian Beeton and hospital staff. Did go into hospital with quite a few problems, but with him and other specialists returned home completely healthy. My life has been extended through their expert knowledge and dedication. Many Thanks Jim Steinegger

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Such a lovely friendly dr he made me feel at ease and best of all he listens when you talk to him and he didn't talk over me at all made me feel comfortable do I could be honest and not feel like I was being told of great dr

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Beeton is a patient, caring, helpful, kind consultant I get the impression that he is very passionate and dedicated to his profession and patients. He gives me a lot of time during consultations happy to answer any questions even if I think they may be slightly silly, he always puts my mind and rest and I feel much happier once I have seen him. Dr Beeton is also happy for me to contact him at anytime I have phoned and also written to him before and he will answer my query. Dr Beeton is an all round nice man.

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Although I have a fair knowledge of my situation he explained my current position in a sensible and matter of fact way.This left me in no doubt how we should proceed and gave me confidence for the future, whatever that might bring.

Nearest Cardiologists