dr-ian-beeton

8th August 2022

I consulted with Dr Beeton in May 2022 .He was amazing and confident and after a thorough investigation recommended the need for a coronary angiogram .This was done in July by Dr Mallek at St Peters which identified the need for angyoplastic requiring 4 stents which were inserted instantly and successfully by Doctor Mallek . Doctor Beeton was amazing and inspired great confidence and both Cardiologist were most reassuring and inspiring at the results achieved . The NHS is wonderfully blessed with amazing specialists of such high calibre.

28th June 2022

I was referred to Dr Beeton and saw him last week. I found him very attentive, knowledgable and relaxed my nerves immediately. He explained what my results meant and the next steps and calmed my nerves. I cannot describe how fantastic this doctor was.

25th April 2022

Dr Beeton has looked after me for many years and I am eternally grateful

2nd January 2022

Dr. Beeton inserted my pacemaker in November 2021. He gave me a thorough description of the intended procedure, and why it as necessary. My treatment by Dr. Beeton and his staff was incredible. I will always be indebted. Thanks. Alan Hearn

3rd November 2021

Dr Beeton is the first person I have met who had read all my relevant history and was therefore able to look at the whole picture and give me what I thought was very considered and helpful advice about what to do next.

General Cardiology and General Medicine.

Special interests are cardiac imaging (MRI and echocardiography), heart failure and cardiac pacing.

Clinical lead for ICDC Surrey, which provides on-going support and education for families and patients requiring complex pacing procedures.

Nearest Cardiologists