Dr Ian Beeton

General Cardiology and General Medicine. Special interests are cardiac imaging (MRI and echocardiography), heart failure and cardiac pacing. Clinical lead for ICDC Surrey, which provides on-going support and education for families and patients requiring complex pacing procedures.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

28th July 2018
Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital

Reassuringly professional and thorough.

5th June 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Beeton treated me and was incredibly reassuring, kind and professional. I felt honoured to have met him and be cared for by him.

11th May 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr. Beeton is a first class Doctor in every respect and I felt I was in the best of hands. He is very friendly and relaxes one and is extremely professional at the same time. I count myself lucky to have been treated by Dr. Beeton.

7th April 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Obviously a leader in his field. Listened to what I had to say and understood me. Had a number of F1's with him and communicated everything to them. A very reassuring manner, puts everyone at ease. I got lucky having him as my cardiologist!

17th March 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I was referred to Dr. Beeton for a cardiac 'health check' after the sudden death of a brother from undiagnosed ischaemic heart disease. I feared it might be an inherited condition. Dr. Beeton was very understanding of my concerns and organised some tests that showed I was at very low risk of developing coronary issues. I appreciate that I was not a high priority patient so I am extremely grateful for this reassurance from him.

Nearest Cardiologists