dr-ian-beeton

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
15th July 2020

Whilst I didn't meet Dr Beeton properly, I do know that when my doctor requested an urgent MRI for me, he was only too happy to squeeze me into his busy schedule; for this I am eternally grateful. I did have a minimal 'chat' with him, when he was visiting another patient in the ward - he was very personable, friendly and encouraging. I wish I'd known at the time that it was he who helped me in this way, so I could have thanked him personally.

Written by a patient at Ashford Hospital
28th June 2020

From the the minute I met Dr Beeton I felt that he really wanted to help me. I had been suffering with breathing problems for several months and it transpired that I needed a replacement Aortic valve. Dr Beeton was friendly, informative, professional and I felt that he pushed to get my procedure done at the earliest available opportunity. In short, Dr Beeton's care was 2nd to none and I am so thankful to have been his patient.

Written by a carer at St Peter's Hospital
30th January 2020

Dr Beeton's advice and reasoning was exceptionally clear and helpful when reviewing my 87yr old mother's diagnosis of Heart failure brought on by commuity acquired pneumonia. Thank you for your help and recommendation.

General Cardiology and General Medicine. Special interests are cardiac imaging (MRI and echocardiography), heart failure and cardiac pacing. Clinical lead for ICDC Surrey, which provides on-going support and education for families and patients requiring complex pacing procedures.

Nearest Cardiologists