Dr Ian Beeton

General Cardiology and General Medicine. Special interests are cardiac imaging (MRI and echocardiography), heart failure and cardiac pacing. Clinical lead for ICDC Surrey, which provides on-going support and education for families and patients requiring complex pacing procedures.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

7th April 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Obviously a leader in his field. Listened to what I had to say and understood me. Had a number of F1's with him and communicated everything to them. A very reassuring manner, puts everyone at ease. I got lucky having him as my cardiologist!

17th March 2018
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I was referred to Dr. Beeton for a cardiac 'health check' after the sudden death of a brother from undiagnosed ischaemic heart disease. I feared it might be an inherited condition. Dr. Beeton was very understanding of my concerns and organised some tests that showed I was at very low risk of developing coronary issues. I appreciate that I was not a high priority patient so I am extremely grateful for this reassurance from him.

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Thanks for your letter and advice and for arranging the 24 hr ECG with its reassurance

8th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Dr Beeton is very knowledgable and approachable.He puts patients and carers at ease and readily offers information.He is an active supporter of the ICD Surrey patient support group.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

Hello, The diagnosis and patient care was excellent, by Dr Ian Beeton and hospital staff. Did go into hospital with quite a few problems, but with him and other specialists returned home completely healthy. My life has been extended through their expert knowledge and dedication. Many Thanks Jim Steinegger

Nearest Cardiologists