Nuffield Health Woking Hospital

Shores Road, Woking, Surrey, England, GU21 4BY

17th November 2017

I found the Woking Nuffield and excellent hospital, I can’t fault it.. it was clean and the staff where excellent... The food is amazing .. thanks to everyone for caring for me..

7th October 2017

There is one nurse I would like to pick out Kate who was brilliant. I could communicate with her and nothing was too much trouble. She was understanding, professional and kept me amused taking my mind off my problems.

4th August 2017

I am sure Woking Nuffield usually deal with day surgery only. As a 5 day patient I felt once I had been fed I was a bit of a problem. My room was not dusted, my bathroom left un-cleaned, and the bin never emptied. I am sure this is not usual. I am 100% well now so the care must have been ok.

6th May 2017

All staff were fantastic and couldnt do enough for me. I landed up with an emergency medical episode which needed an Accident and emergency admision. After discharge from that hospital the in house RMO at Woking phoned me to see how i was gettting on at home. This was only one episode the staff go that extra mile for their patients

2nd March 2017

I have been treated in both the Nuffield, Woking, and Runnymede Hospital, Chertsey in the past nine months. Just to say that of the two the Runnymede has 'the edge' because of the attentiveness of all the staff from the receptionists to the nurses on the ward. No complaints at all about the care but the 'bedside manner' in the Runnymede is superior - I felt a little bit like I was on a production line at times. The room was also somewhat spartan in comparison. The physiotherapist handling my rehabilitation, Ben Claxton, was outstanding. Knowledgeable, able to answer any question put to him, listened and, even though following a protocol laid down by the Consultant, tailoring his approach to me as an individual. I would recommend him to anyone.