Nuffield Health Woking Hospital

Shores Road, Woking, Surrey, England, GU21 4BY

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

5th December 2018

I was at my last resort when I finally found Mr Khazali on Nancys Nook. I booked in with him to go through a consultation to get his opinion and see what he could recommend to help my constant pain and heavy bleeding. When I saw him we went through my history of what I have been through the last 5 years. He listened thoroughly and took on board everything I was saying. He then proceeded to do an internal scan. We booked an operation for the 23rd October. He did a very thorough job. The care I got from himself and all the nurses were wonderful and couldn’t fault them. They made me feel very comfortable and went out of their way to make sure I was ok. I then had a follow up appointment with Mr Khazali last week. He removed a lump of endometriosis and drilled my left ovary during surgery. I am still in the stages of recovery but I am so grateful for Mr Khazali as this is the first time in a long time there is hope and positivity regarding my health. I would definitely recommend to anyone going through a similar situation. All staff at the hospital made you feel so comfortable and nothing was every too much trouble for them. Massive thank you to everyone involved.

4th October 2018

I was very upset for the fact that I was allowed to become very constipated and now suffering from faecal impaction. I also came home with a bed sore. I have stayed there on 4 previous occasions and this did not happen.

7th September 2018

I had day case surgery here. I was admitted speedily and taken to a private room which was very comfortable and very clean. The bathroom area was spotlessly clean. It is a nice small and personal hospital and I felt treated as an individual. Everybody explained well what the procedures would be and the order of events. I was asked if I wanted a snack after my small procedure. A cup of tea and a piece of cake was very welcome after. The hospital carried out the removal of my stitches after. There was no waiting about involved. I would be very happy to be treated at Nuffield Woking again and would recommend it to anybody.

12th August 2018

All staff were very caring and efficient during my stay.

7th August 2018

I recently had a shoulder operation done by Mr Polyzois, very pleased with the procedure I was back to driving my car withine two weeks after my operation. All down to an extremely good cosultant surgeon. MR I POLYZOIS. A big thankyou

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Health Woking Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6bh