Dr Thang Han

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

11th August 2015
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I am a 25 year old that has been under the care of Dr.Han for the past couple of years. I have been extremely happy with the time and care that is provided when seeing him, he made sure he had covered every possibility of what the problem could be before diagnosing me with a rare condition and has consistently made time to see me when I am not well in between appointments. I have found that this doctor goes above his duty of care to help his patients very happy and trust his judgement.

18th April 2012
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I was so incredibly chocked after being seen by this doctor that the receptionist asked me if I was Ok, all I could answer was it went quick (3 minutes max). I sat, listen to him telling me what had previously been written in my folder about my thyroid disorder, just correcting him on the medication dose I was actually under,he recorded his tape, and then I was pushed out without having the chance to ask wether it is normal that I have my periods continuously or asking for a prescription of the medication I am running out. Waiting for months to get an appointment, taking time off and my bulky thyroid wasn't even examined. This is a waste of NHS money, I could have done the same looking at my blood test results. I guess the positive side of things is that I didn't have to pay the parking as the 20 first minutes are free...

Nearest Endocrinologists