Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

18th May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I recently had a hip replacement by Mr. Kim. My wife and I found him helpful and considerate from our first meeting with him. I also found that his office staff were extremely helpful. The operation by him has meant that I can now walk without any pain and has allowed me to stop taking pain killers. I am following his prescribed physiotherapy and feel that I am getting benefits every day. I cannot thank Mr. Kim, and his team, for helping me improve my life. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr. Kim for anything similar. Patrick Adair

4th May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

My left knee replacement was performed by Mr Kim in November 2016. This was a very positive experience for which I already provided a review at the time. In March 2019, I had my right knee replacement also performed by Mr Kim and it was a complete success like the first one. I consider myself very fortunate to have had Mr Kim as my surgeon for both operations. He has always been highly professional and made me feel comfortable at every opportunity. Thanks very much to Mr Kim and the rest of the team for allowing me to walk again without pain.

29th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had my knee surgery 6 weeks ago and there is already a tremendous change in my mobility .Mr Kim and his team could not have looked after me better and if you follow Mr Kims advice and do your excercises it is well worth while having the operation ,i anticipate very soon getting back to my gardening and walking group

29th April 2019

The care I received was faultless. Excellent

14th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was confident that I would have a successful outcome from the first appointment with Mr Kim.He explained everything in detail and listened to my concerns. With his skills and positivity and my determination to follow his advice I am well on the way to a full recovery.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn