Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Kim has replaced my hip and both my knees. The hip and first knee replacement were at the Alexandra Hospital and the latest knee replacement was at the Spire Hospital. I consider myself extremely lucky to have had Mr Kim perform each operation. He is very caring and explains exactly what he is going to do and what to expect post operation. He answered any questions myself or a member of my family asked him. You can put complete trust in him knowing that he will do all he can to the best of his ability, which I believe is second to none. All the staff, the anaesthetist, nurses, auxiliaries administrative staff and physiotherapists are excellent and could not have looked after me any better than they did. They all made what is after all a traumatic time very bearable and I consider I could not have had better treatment from Mr. Kim and all his team. I hope I don’t have to have my other hip replaced but if I do I hope I will be fortunate enough to have Mr. Kim look after me. Thank You.

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Operation on my hip has reduced the pain to almost nothing and increased the movement in the joint greatly.

21st February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Kim is a very plesent man ,he was very clear exsplaing my hip op in detail,my operation went well and I have not had any problems since , mr J Powell thank you.

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Kim gave me the time and attention I needed after the NHS had been putting my hip op off for over 2 years.I had begun to think it would never get done.Everything was explained in great detail as that was what I wanted,on the day I didn’t feel at all worried about the operation only about the anisthetic but those fears were dealt with by an explanation and the care and attention I received afterwards were great. I am just past one year since I had it done and it has changed my life.

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Excellent service from Mr Kim. Extremely professional, i would highly recommend.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn