mr-winston-kim

Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
11th February 2020

Totally professional, sympathetic and worked his magic on my hip replacement.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
5th February 2020

Dr Kim is most pleasant, and understanding. He has done a brilliant job on my knee, would recommend him to anybody.

16th January 2020

Dr. Winston Kim has a fantastic attitude, both humorous and caring. His straightforward honesty was a breath of fresh air, he told me what I needed,what to expect and did it all with great skill. I don't look forward to surgery but when it comes time for my right knee I will be returning to Mr Kim and his fantastic staff at the Spire Manchester.

9th January 2020

I am very satisfied with the care I received from Mr Kim (hip replacement). He gave me his full attention in the clinic and has been encouraging and supportive throughout my procedure and aftercare. I am very pleased with my new hip and beginning to feel more confident. My wound has healed well with no infection or other complications. I was shown X-rays of the new hip compared to the pre-surgical X-Ray which helped me see what a difference surgery had made.

30th December 2019

What a great communicator very easy to relate to definitely a people person. Explained things clearly and in my opinion did a first class job Hip replacement is a magical operation and it is wonderful to be pain free I have no suggestions for improving the care felt very blest to have had such fantastic treatment in a first class environment

Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth) was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn