mr-winston-kim

Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Written by a private patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
11th March 2021

This week I had a total hip replacement by Mr Kim and the Mako robot in the BMI Alexandra.I am in total awe as to how amazing the process was especially with the Mako robot! From the outstanding professionalism and dedication of Mr Kim and his team to the care provided by the dedicated anaesthetist team, Nursing staff, Physio team. Occupational Therapists, Admin. Staff , House Keeping and Porters who made the experience amazing. Each and every member of the team was a true professional, kind, caring with nothing being too much trouble-always smiling and making me laugh every single day. Thank you!

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
16th November 2020

Mr Kim is an outstanding professional. I had a badly deformed knee through waiting for years for the NHS to help me. So I used my savings to go privately. From the first consultation I had complete faith in this man. It is now almost a year on from my operation and I do not exaggerate when I say my life has been transformed. I can now walk in the mountains for hours with my trusty collie Stan. Fantastic improvement. I'm saving for the other one to be done! Do not hesitate. Top man, top job, top result. Thank you

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn