Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had my first total hip replacement done in November 2016 and my other one done in May 2017. From the first time I met Mr Kim I knew I was in good hands. He is totally professional, kind and understanding. He put me at my ease straight away and explained everything that would happen during the operations and the recovery process. He visited me each day that I was in hospital just to check that everything was OK. I cannot thank Mr Kim and his wonderful team enough for the care that I have been given, both whilst in hospital and afterwards. I have now been signed off from the hospital and I can honestly say that my life has been transformed. I can now do the things that I had not been able to do in a very long time. A big thank you again to everyone involved in my care.

4th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have just had my 12 month post op consultation with Mr. Kim following a total right hip replacement. Everything is as predicted and I am back swimming, gardening and doing all the things I used to do. I can't thank Mr. Kim and his team enough for the care and professional shown and I will definitely ensure I have an MOT with him in 2 years time to make sure everything is still OK.

20th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had a full left hip replacement in May 17 performed by Mr Kim and his team. It has has vastly improved my lifestyle and enabled me to transform my fitness. Mr Kim makes his patients welfare a priority. A thank you goes to Mr Kim and his team.

17th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

After delaying treatment for a number of years, Dr Kim replaced my right knee in June 2017. The operation and recovery was a complete success and this encouraged me to go back into Dr Kim's operating room in February 2018 for a hip replacement. Dr Kim is always smiling and I have complete confidence and trust in his ability. Still undeterred I will eventually go back for the left knee! M. Hill (Patient 2017/18, The Alexandra Hospital)

26th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was referred to Mr Kim by the NHS as I needed a hip replacement operation. I was really impressed by Mr Kim's professional approach during my visits prior to the operation. He did not patronise me treated me as an intelligent adult. He explained clearly to me the procedure and the post operative implications. Having chosen to go for sedation I was a little nervous and Mr Kim reassured me completely on this point. The operation was a complete success and I have had no further problems with my hip since my operation almost two years ago. The follow up after my operation was of the same totally professional but accessible approach.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn