mr-winston-kim

Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

19th March 2020

Mr Kim was the 3rd consultant i had met regarding my knee and upon meeting him I knew immediately that he was the right consultant He provided me with clear alternative solutions I ought to try without the need for immediate surgery. After several months i had no option but to proceed with surgery. Again he listened to my needs and confidently provided me with options Pre and post surgery we’re relaxing as he always provided me with confidence , and reassurance ... always with a smile Now 6 weeks after surgery my knee already feels a lot less painful , stronger and more durable .. definitely made the right choice I would definitely recommend Mr Kim to other patients

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
11th February 2020

Totally professional, sympathetic and worked his magic on my hip replacement.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
5th February 2020

Dr Kim is most pleasant, and understanding. He has done a brilliant job on my knee, would recommend him to anybody.

16th January 2020

Dr. Winston Kim has a fantastic attitude, both humorous and caring. His straightforward honesty was a breath of fresh air, he told me what I needed,what to expect and did it all with great skill. I don't look forward to surgery but when it comes time for my right knee I will be returning to Mr Kim and his fantastic staff at the Spire Manchester.

9th January 2020

I am very satisfied with the care I received from Mr Kim (hip replacement). He gave me his full attention in the clinic and has been encouraging and supportive throughout my procedure and aftercare. I am very pleased with my new hip and beginning to feel more confident. My wound has healed well with no infection or other complications. I was shown X-rays of the new hip compared to the pre-surgical X-Ray which helped me see what a difference surgery had made.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth) was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn