Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

31st August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I would like thank Mr Kim and his team very much. I had a full left hip replacement at the BMI Alexandra Hospital performed by Mr Kim and this went well. Mr Kim puts his patients wellbeing as a priority . I now can walk for hours and still improving my fitness . My general overall health also now seems very much improved .

15th August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I suffered from constant pain in my right hip and groin area for several years i was referred to Mr Winston Kim through the NHS and from day one Mr Kim was excellent all before during and my after care was excellent it's now seven weeks after my full right hip replacement and i feel like a new man already back at the gym and looking forward to playing golf in the next month or so. Excellent treatment at the Spire Hospital.

10th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Total confidence in this surgeon. Have had both hips replaced now and feeling brilliant. Mr Kim was recommended by a friend and the operations were both carried out at BMI Alexandra Hospital. The after care at this hospital was exceptional too. So much kindness shown by everyone. Mr Kim is also very kind, understanding and a skilled surgeon. I was nervous about having a replacement hip, but when I met Mr Kim everything was explained in detail and all my questions answered. My second hip replacement was carried out June 2017 and I had no hesitation at all and to be free of pain is amazing. I would highly recommend this surgeon.

3rd August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Kim gave me a total knee replacement on the 12th June 2017 and only after 6 weeks I am walking well without sticks or crutches. I would recomend his personal attention and care that he gave me.

3rd August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Kim kept me informed throughout my treatment and was very easy to talk to and I am very happy with the care given.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn