Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

8th December 2019

Dr Kim does not mince his words! Everything is explained in laymans' terms from start to finish. I was nervous but he put me at my ease straight away regarding my hip replacement, and visited me in the ward afterwards After care at out-patients was good also, you see your surgeon, not his 2nd in command. Altogether, I cannot praise this man enough!.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
31st October 2019

Mr Kim was extremely attentive and informative. My whole experience was the best I could have hoped for and totally in keeping with my expectations founded on previous care at the Alex.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
1st October 2019

Mr Kim was very polite understanding and has done a brilliant job of my knee. I know I could not have got a better doctor than him.100% BRILLANT.

27th August 2019

Excellent service throughout

19th August 2019

From being admitted 6 weeks ago, to present day, I can't praise my treatment enough from Dr Kim and staff at Spire. My stay was only 3 days for a total hip replacement but my surgeon and his theatre staff looked after me so well, calming my fears and speaking to me throughout. Visits to the ward post-op were not too much trouble for Dr Kim, and the nursing staff were kind and considerate. They tended to my requests happily and the physiotherapists were also first rate. My follow up appointments with Dr Kim and visits to physiotherapy are going great, I am so happy with the treatment.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn