mr-winston-kim

Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

« 1 2 3 4 »

24th May 2020

After my first consultation with Mr Kim I knew he was the consultant I wanted to carry out my hip replacement. He recognised immediately the knee pain I was suffering from came from my hip and not from a recent knee replacement operation some eighteen months earlier and recommended a hip joint replacement. Mr Kim, importantly, was most supportive throughout my operation and treatment, he genuinely put the patient at the forefront of all he did. Nothing was too much trouble and he was always available to advise or personally consult both pre and especially post the operation. I must also include in this praise the care I received from his backup staff at the Spire hospital. I cannot recommend Mr Kim too highly and would definitely have no hesitation of consulting with him again if I needed orthopaedic treatment in the future.

12th May 2020

My experience under Mr. Kim, at Didsbury Hospital, Manchester, was totally outstanding. From the first consultation right through the actual operation for replacement of my left knee and the three days of aftercare in hospital - each day of which Mr. Kim visited me and spent time to ask many questions and listen to my answers - (even on the last day which was a Saturday morning) I could not have asked for better treatment.

12th May 2020

Dr. Kim has a fantastic attitude, both humorous and caring. His straightforward honesty was a breath of fresh air, he told me what I needed, what to expect and did it all with great skill. I don't look forward to surgery but when it comes time for my right knee I will be returning to Mr Kim and his fantastic staff at the Spire, Manchester.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
12th May 2020

I sent a personal note to Mr Kim thanking him for his excellent care of me. If I were to require any further surgery in the future, I would ensure that Mr Kim was my surgeon.

19th March 2020

Mr Kim was the 3rd consultant i had met regarding my knee and upon meeting him I knew immediately that he was the right consultant He provided me with clear alternative solutions I ought to try without the need for immediate surgery. After several months i had no option but to proceed with surgery. Again he listened to my needs and confidently provided me with options Pre and post surgery we’re relaxing as he always provided me with confidence , and reassurance ... always with a smile Now 6 weeks after surgery my knee already feels a lot less painful , stronger and more durable .. definitely made the right choice I would definitely recommend Mr Kim to other patients

« 1 2 3 4 »

Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth) was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn