mr-winston-kim

Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

8th November 2022

I had a total left knee replacement 12 years ago but needed to have the right knee replaced. Mr Kim was recommended to me, I found him a very caring and understanding person, he explained the robotic assisted procedure, the risks and everything I needed to know. The operation went very well thanks to Mr Kim, his team and the nursing staff. The recovery was a lot quicker and less painful than my experience 12 years ago. Mr Kim is an excellent and professional surgeon, I would not hesitate in recommending Mr Kim and the care & service he and his team provided.

Written by a private patient at The Alexandra Hospital
18th August 2022

I was recommended to Mr Kim for my hip pain and thank goodness I went to see him, not only a wonderful surgeon but a very caring and understanding person, explained everything I needed to know, before and after surgery, he made me feel confident and safe, the team around him were excellent to, even from his office right through to the nursing staff. I now have a much better quality of life, walking well with none of the pain I had, just amazing the difference he has made to my life

17th August 2022

Mr Kim performed a partial knee replacement by robotic surgery, last year. I am now fully recovered and am able to do all the things I enjoy.He was very professional and caring and I would highly recommend both him and all the members of his team.

17th August 2022

Mr Kim is a first class surgeon, I have had both knee replacements joints and I am delighted with the results.He is extremely amiable, helpful and skillful. Thank you Mr Kim.

Written by a private patient at The Alexandra Hospital
4th July 2022

Having had two robotic assisted total knee replacements this last year I would like to thank Mr Kim and his entire team for their excellent, efficient care during that time, both pre and post operations, and for making my experience so much easier than I had anticipated it would be. I would definitely highly recommend Mr Kim for his professionalism and very pleasant manner.The whole team have been so kind and approachable in every way. Both my operations have been very successful and I am now well on the way to a complete recovery.

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn