Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

16th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Kim is friendly and knowledgeable. He provided a fantastic level of care and made sure that I fully understood next steps and treatment options to allow me to make a fully informed decision. Thank you, Mr Kim.

16th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I am a 75 year old male and on recommendations from a heart specialist and Mr Kim I had bi-lateral robot assisted hip replacements. It is now 7 weeks after the procedure and I am very happy with the results. I hope to start swinging a golf club shortly. Thanks to Mr Kim and his excellent team.

12th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Another very smooth hip replacement would highly recommend Mr Kim and personally cannot thank him enough

12th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was referred to Mr Kim by my GP. I had been suffering with a lack of function in my hip for some years and the time had come to do something about it. From the very first consultation, Mr Kim fully explained what was to happen and connected me with videos to describe the operation. I had the hip replacement in late April 2019. The care and attention I received from Mr Kim, his team at the Alexandra Hospital, and the post-operative care has been great. At the time of writing, it is 6.5 weeks after the operation. I have no pain, am regaining strength in my leg and can walk for short distances without crutches. The operation has been a real transformation and, if I follow the physio's advice and do all the exercises, I am confident I will be fully fit and be Scottish dancing and indoor climbing before too long.

29th May 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Kim completed my second total knee replacement in April. He is highly professional and involved me throughout the process from our first meeting. His bedside manner and professionalism are amazing and he did a fantastic job again . My progress has been carefully monitored by him and he has remained available for any queries or additional appointments needed. He is kind and highly approachable and really wants the best outcomes for his patients. I highly recommend him

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn