Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

11th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I cannot praise Mr Kim and his team too highly. Mr Kim himself was helpful and informative, and in his meetings with myself and my wife he was down to earth and explained everything fully. My operation was postponed as the result of a heart irregularity which was overcome with the helpful assistance of Dr Kumar, the anaesthetist. Mr Kim's secretary, Shabnam, deserves a special mention as she was instrumental in ensuring that my re-referral for the operation found its way into the safe hands of Mr Kim. From start to finish, everything was of the highest order, and if anyone tells me that they need a hip replacement operation, my strong recommendation would be that they put themselves into Mr Kim's care.

28th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I came to Mr Kim after tearing my ACL and damaging my meniscus knee ligaments which occured due to a football injury. I'm now 6 months post operation and well on the road to recovery. I couldn't be happier with the level of professionalism and expertise that Mr Kim and his team provided for me and would definitely recommend him to anyone in the future.

25th March 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Had an amazing experience at the spire Manchester with Winston Kim orthopaedic surgeon. After 3years of pain from my left hip I researched Winston Kim. Had my left hip replacement in January the pain had gone after surgery. Walked after 3 hours came home on day 2. I received the most amazing care from consultation to discharge from all the team. Followed all precautions and now back at work teaching dance and Pilates. Winston Kim THANK YOU

19th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

From our first appointment I found Mr Kim to be very open and honest. He is also a genuinely nice person and judging by the procedure performed an excellent surgeon. I am now 9 weeks post op and am well on my way to a full recovery although Mr Kim advised that that would take up to 9 months, so maybe he’s a little cautious too, probably no bad thing. A 5 star service. Thank you

8th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Kim treats his patients with the utmost respect and explains in detail what is going to happen during the operation. After that he makes a point of explaining what happened during the operation and what you are expected do in the immediate aftermath of the operation It helped in that I had access to an app issued by Mr Kim. He sees his patients 6 weeks after surgery to ensure the joint he has worked upon is progressing as expected. Again he shows the joint both before and after surgery showing the improvement that has been made. Again he explains what to expect over the next few months prior to the joint settling down.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn