Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth)

Specialist Hip & Knee Surgeon, with an interest in early arthritis and sports injuries of the hip and knee, and after effects of sports injuries. Large practice of hip and knee arthroscopy (Keyhole hip and knee surgery) for early arthritis, hip and knee replacements (>150 joint replacements performed a year) and ACL reconstruction.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

23rd January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

In November 2018 I underwent total hip replacement surgery, performed by Mr Winston Kim. I highly recommend Mr Kim for his lovely approachable manner, his honest and accurate assessment of my arthritic condition and ultimately for his excellent surgical skills. He is supported by a fine medical team and highly efficient office staff, led by Shabnam. My recovery has gone exactly as Mr Kim predicted and I am well on the way to resuming a good quality of life in retirement - pain free!

14th November 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I had my first knee replacement with Mr Kim in Dec 2017 at Spire Manchester,to say I was nervous was an understatement but Mr Kim assured me everything would be o;k; and it was; so much so that in Oct 2018 I had knee replacement on my other knee which has also been a success. All I can say to help others is once you have got through the first 2weeks things will get better.keep doing the exercises and the ice packs.I would like to thank Mr Kim and his team for getting me through it and also Anna my physio lady.

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had my first total hip replacement done in November 2016 and my other one done in May 2017. From the first time I met Mr Kim I knew I was in good hands. He is totally professional, kind and understanding. He put me at my ease straight away and explained everything that would happen during the operations and the recovery process. He visited me each day that I was in hospital just to check that everything was OK. I cannot thank Mr Kim and his wonderful team enough for the care that I have been given, both whilst in hospital and afterwards. I have now been signed off from the hospital and I can honestly say that my life has been transformed. I can now do the things that I had not been able to do in a very long time. A big thank you again to everyone involved in my care.

4th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have just had my 12 month post op consultation with Mr. Kim following a total right hip replacement. Everything is as predicted and I am back swimming, gardening and doing all the things I used to do. I can't thank Mr. Kim and his team enough for the care and professional shown and I will definitely ensure I have an MOT with him in 2 years time to make sure everything is still OK.

20th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had a full left hip replacement in May 17 performed by Mr Kim and his team. It has has vastly improved my lifestyle and enabled me to transform my fitness. Mr Kim makes his patients welfare a priority. A thank you goes to Mr Kim and his team.

Short link to review Winston Kim, FRCS(Orth): http://iwgc.net/ecpgn