mr-sanjay-trikha

24th February 2020

Having been a patient of Dr Trikha for several years I can only say how highly I would recommend him. I am a 52 year personal trainer with a pretty large minuscule tear in both knees. Dr Trikha has guided and treated me and kept me on the road without the need for, what I thought would be inevitable surgery. Through non surgical treatment and ongoing care I am able to work completely pain free. He even checks in on me to make sure I’m ok. Fantastic

23rd February 2020

I went to see Mr Trikha after falling down the stairs and injuring my knee. My knee was very swollen and I was in a lot of pain. He was very clear and he told me it was my ligaments straight away which was confirmed my the MRI scan. He advised I started with crutches and start physio. I then went onto wearing a knee brace and continued with physio. I like to ask a lot of questions as I am a worrier and I become anxious. He was informative and was easy to talk to and he answered my questions clearly and in simple terms so I understood. My knee is a lot stronger now after physio and now have full movement. I am happy I do not require surgery. I recommend Mr Trikha. He will make you feel at ease feel you are in capable hands.

23rd February 2020

I saw Mr Trikha after I hurt my knee playing football. I had a very important physical test coming up and I was very concerned that I would not be fit or that I was injured to the point of not being able to do the test at all. Mr Trikha was very kind to me, he listened to my story and he did a really thorough exam of my knee. He understood the importance of this injury to me and he really helped me to feel less anxious. I had full xray and mri and everything I needed to be reassured. He gave me complete confidence in his ability to help me and I would, and have, recommended him to several of my friends

Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital
23rd February 2020

I would highly recommend Mr Trikha for any knee problems. Having had pain in my right knee, that limited my running which I have always enjoyed, I was hopeful something could be done. I was recommended to see Mr Trikha who immediately made me feel at ease and who clearly knew exactly how to treat my condition. After a couple of appointments and an excellent physio referral, I am able to resume exercising and my everyday life without any pain or worry. I found Mr Trikha’s experienced expert approach very comforting and I knew I was in safe hands. I would recommend seeing Mr Trikha for any knee problems without any hesitation. Thank you for sorting my knee out Mr Trikha!

Written by a carer at St Peter's Hospital
23rd February 2020

My 14 year old son injured his knee badly playing rugby before Christmas. We went to see Mr Trikha after a recommendation from one of the mums at school. He explained everything to me and my husband and he was very gentle and kind to my son who was really anxious. He organised scans and suggested physiotherapy and a knee brace which is fantastic. My son is running again withthe brace and he is much happier. His knee is more stable and Mr Trikha is pleased and thinks he doesn’t need surgery. His expertise and skills instilled confidence from the outset and we immediately felt confident that our son was going to be getting the best care available. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Trikha thanks for taking care of my son and his anxious parents!

Mr Paul Trikha was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons