Mr Rohit Jain

Mr Rohit Jain is a Consultant Orthopaedic Hip, Knee & Trauma Surgeon at Medway Maritime Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, an Associate Teaching Hospital of The University of London. He is fellowship-trained and specialises in lower limb surgery and trauma reconstruction. His main interest is hip and knee replacement and revision surgery. He also has an interest in young adult hip pathology, trauma, enhanced recovery surgery and rehabilitation. Mr Jain attained a National Training Number through an extremely competitive selection process. Thereafter he has completed his specialist training on the prestigious North Western Deanery Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery Training Program. He has accomplished his sub specialist hip & knee arthroplasty training at the Orthopaedic and Arthritic Institute at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada, one of North America's leading hospitals for musculoskeletal care, education and research. During his time there he was awarded a Fellowship Diploma from the University of Toronto. This has been further complemented by Sir John Charnley Arthroplasty fellowship at the world-renowned Wrightington Hospital - a centre of Orthopaedic excellence in UK. His sub specialist experience further includes National BOA Transitional Lower Limb Arthroplasty Fellowship and the Academic Exchange Program at world renowned EndoKlinik in Germany. Mr Jain has been actively involved in teaching and training medical students and is the clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors at SHO & Registrar levels. He is an Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor. Mr Jain is a trainer on FRCS Exam Revision courses and is on the panel of reviewers for the prestigious Bone and Joint Journal. His academic portfolio includes a Post Graduate thesis, numerous publications, research projects, high quality audits, service improvement projects, national & local presentations and 57 training courses. Mr Jain has a safe, effective and a patient-centred approach. The guiding principle of Mr Jain’s clinical & surgical practice is: ‘Do listen to your patients; always have them at the centre of your thinking, that’s what makes the big difference.’

18th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

Very pleasant and caring gentleman, would highly recommend him to all my family. .He takes time to explain how best to help with home care. Many thanks

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

My extraordinary consultant, Mr Jain is a utter professional who has really changed my life from pain and crying everyday to being able to walk my daughter down the aisle next month. He is extremely skilled, but was able to allay my fears, showing great empathy and belief in me. Anyone who has him as a surgeon is extremely lucky.

12th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

Mr, Jain is a very caring doctor. He has helped me so much. I had a hip replacement a few weeks ago, and my life is so completely different now. It is wonderful to be able to walk without pain. I will be eternally grateful to Mr. Jain, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

An excellent consultant who carried out total hip replacements to both of my hips and also a total left knee replacement all of which went very well.He is a considerate and kind person and would recommend him.

8th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

I had a knee replacement on the 5th April, the care and treatment I received was wonderful. Mr Jain was excellent and very caring, he made me feel very at ease, before my operation. I saw Mr Jain for my after treatment and felt he always had time to discuss any questions I wanted to ask. I would definitely recommend him to anyone having this operation. I would also like to say how well all the staff looked after me whilst in hospital and after care treatment.

Short link to review Mr Rohit Jain: http://iwgc.net/egdvy