Mr Rohit Jain

Mr Rohit Jain is a Consultant Orthopaedic Hip, Knee & Trauma Surgeon at Medway Maritime Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, an Associate Teaching Hospital of The University of London. He is fellowship-trained and specialises in lower limb surgery and trauma reconstruction. His main interest is hip and knee replacement and revision surgery. He also has an interest in young adult hip pathology, trauma, enhanced recovery surgery and rehabilitation. Mr Jain attained a National Training Number through an extremely competitive selection process. Thereafter he has completed his specialist training on the prestigious North Western Deanery Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery Training Program. He has accomplished his sub specialist hip & knee arthroplasty training at the Orthopaedic and Arthritic Institute at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada, one of North America's leading hospitals for musculoskeletal care, education and research. During his time there he was awarded a Fellowship Diploma from the University of Toronto. This has been further complemented by Sir John Charnley Arthroplasty fellowship at the world-renowned Wrightington Hospital - a centre of Orthopaedic excellence in UK. His sub specialist experience further includes National BOA Transitional Lower Limb Arthroplasty Fellowship and the Academic Exchange Program at world renowned EndoKlinik in Germany. Mr Jain has been actively involved in teaching and training medical students and is the clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors at SHO & Registrar levels. He is an Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor. Mr Jain is a trainer on FRCS Exam Revision courses and is on the panel of reviewers for the prestigious Bone and Joint Journal. His academic portfolio includes a Post Graduate thesis, numerous publications, research projects, high quality audits, service improvement projects, national & local presentations and 57 training courses. Mr Jain has a safe, effective and a patient-centred approach. The guiding principle of Mr Jain’s clinical & surgical practice is: ‘Do listen to your patients; always have them at the centre of your thinking, that’s what makes the big difference.’

23rd April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

On meeting Mr Jain I immediately felt comfortable. He speaks clearly and explained the procedure from start to finish and listened to any questions that I had in order to put me at ease. Also the aftercare is a comfort as Mr Jain likes to see his patients for up to a year after the op at various intervals.

Written by a patient at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital

I was very anxious & frightened about the hip replacement until I met Mr Jain. He put me at ease & I was reassured that I had nothing to worry about. His manner was very caring & considerate. He fully seemed to understand my worries. I had my right hip full replacement at Spire Tunbridge Wells in February carried out may Mr Rohit Jain. The procedure went very well. I have since had physiotherapy twice & last week a Review with Mr Jain who was happy with my progress. I am no longer on crutches & only using a walking stick occasionally. I am so happy that I chose to be referred to Fordcombe Spire & got Mr Jain as my Consultant / Surgeon. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Rohit Jain for Hip Replacement.

Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

Ii

Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

I recently had my second knee replacement, both done by Rohit Jain, at the One Ashford Hospital, Ashford, Kent. Both have been very successful. The care in hospital and after care have been very good, I feel I can ask Dr Jain any questions regarding my operation and subsequent care also the physio required. I would like to thank Dr Jain and his team for their excellent work .

14th April 2018
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

Mr Jain is a very approachable Doctor and performed very high quality surgery relating to my hip replacement. I am very grateful to him for what he has done for me.

Short link to review Mr Rohit Jain: http://iwgc.net/egdvy