Mr Rohit Jain

Mr Rohit Jain is a Consultant Orthopaedic Hip, Knee & Trauma Surgeon at Medway Maritime Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, an Associate Teaching Hospital of The University of London. He is fellowship-trained and specialises in lower limb surgery and trauma reconstruction. His main interest is hip and knee replacement and revision surgery. He also has an interest in young adult hip pathology, trauma, enhanced recovery surgery and rehabilitation. Mr Jain attained a National Training Number through an extremely competitive selection process. Thereafter he has completed his specialist training on the prestigious North Western Deanery Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery Training Program. He has accomplished his sub specialist hip & knee arthroplasty training at the Orthopaedic and Arthritic Institute at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada, one of North America's leading hospitals for musculoskeletal care, education and research. During his time there he was awarded a Fellowship Diploma from the University of Toronto. This has been further complemented by Sir John Charnley Arthroplasty fellowship at the world-renowned Wrightington Hospital - a centre of Orthopaedic excellence in UK. His sub specialist experience further includes National BOA Transitional Lower Limb Arthroplasty Fellowship and the Academic Exchange Program at world renowned EndoKlinik in Germany. Mr Jain has been actively involved in teaching and training medical students and is the clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors at SHO & Registrar levels. He is an Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor. Mr Jain is a trainer on FRCS Exam Revision courses and is on the panel of reviewers for the prestigious Bone and Joint Journal. His academic portfolio includes a Post Graduate thesis, numerous publications, research projects, high quality audits, service improvement projects, national & local presentations and 57 training courses. Mr Jain has a safe, effective and a patient-centred approach. The guiding principle of Mr Jain’s clinical & surgical practice is: ‘Do listen to your patients; always have them at the centre of your thinking, that’s what makes the big difference.’

Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
5th December 2019

I had a total knee replacement.Mr Jain always had time to explain everything and listen to my responses . Each time he had X-rays done before visit which were shown to me .He was encouraging too " remember this is a marathon not a sprint " .He also said that if I have reason to see him again I can contact him via my GP .

Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital
4th December 2019

I had my 3 month post hip replacement consultation with Mr Jain yesterday and everything is going just fine which I think is a great testament to his skill and care as a surgeon. I have always felt in very good and totally safe hands with Mr Jain who is totally patient orientated, is very reassuring, explains everything clearly (including my progress) and answers any questions patiently and fully. I think I have been very lucky to have had Mr Jain as my surgeon and would have no hesitation in saying to future patients you will be in very good hands.

Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
4th December 2019

Mr Jain has been fantastic he really listened to me and understood the pain I was in and he got me in for my knee replacement very quickly and I’m extremely grateful to him and his team.

Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital
3rd December 2019

Couldn’t ask for anything else from everyone on the team at the one Ashford. Amazing experience and helped every step of the way! Even held my hand when I was scared of the needle!

Written by a patient at BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital
3rd December 2019

Dr Jain was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful throughout. Great staff too.

Short link to review Mr Rohit Jain: http://iwgc.net/egdvy