mr-rohit-jain

25th November 2021

MR JAIN explained the full procedure of my full knee replacement which i was afraid to undergo as you hear so many different things that can go wrong I had all the confidence in MR JAIN regrets absolutely not i listened to my after care and i am discharged after 12 weeks i give you

19th November 2021

Happy with the care I received

18th November 2021

Well what can I say, Mr Jain is such a lovely man, I would definitely recommend him to anybody who has got to have surgery. Very caring and has a very good sense of humour, which instantly puts you at ease. He has done a great job on my hip replacement, very neat scar and above my knicker line so am able to wear swimsuit without it showing. All I all as far as operations go, this one was the least stressful one I have ever had, i could not have had better care than I recieved anywhere else.

Written by a NHS patient at BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital
13th November 2021

I had a knee replaced in October 2020 and I have just had my last sign off appointment and I am very pleased to say everything is great.After having an X-Ray I spoke with Mr Jain he was very pleased with my progress,I have no pain I have full movement of my knee and walk straight.If you are having this operation I would recommend that you really work with the exercise and push to do a bit more it is a team effort and surgery is the start it is up to you to make it work.I would like to add the care from start to finish was excellent.

Written by a private patient at KIMS Hospital
11th November 2021

Mr Rohit Jain recently performed my Total Hip Replacement and, after years of being in pain, this joint is now pain free. I am really pleased with the result. He has a very kind and attentive manner in consultations and gives enough time in a consultation to understand the issue and come up with a plan. Follow up appointments have always been timely, either organised through the hospital or through his secretary who is also very efficient.

Mr Rohit Jain was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Rohit Jain is a Consultant Orthopaedic Hip, Knee & Trauma Surgeon at Medway Maritime Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, an Associate Teaching Hospital of The University of London. He is fellowship-trained and specialises in lower limb surgery and trauma reconstruction. His main interest is hip and knee replacement and revision surgery. He also has an interest in young adult hip pathology, trauma, enhanced recovery surgery and rehabilitation. Mr Jain attained a National Training Number through an extremely competitive selection process. Thereafter he has completed his specialist training on the prestigious North Western Deanery Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery Training Program. He has accomplished his sub specialist hip & knee arthroplasty training at the Orthopaedic and Arthritic Institute at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada, one of North America's leading hospitals for musculoskeletal care, education and research. During his time there he was awarded a Fellowship Diploma from the University of Toronto. This has been further complemented by Sir John Charnley Arthroplasty fellowship at the world-renowned Wrightington Hospital - a centre of Orthopaedic excellence in UK. His sub specialist experience further includes National BOA Transitional Lower Limb Arthroplasty Fellowship and the Academic Exchange Program at world renowned EndoKlinik in Germany. Mr Jain has been actively involved in teaching and training medical students and is the clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors at SHO & Registrar levels. He is an Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor. Mr Jain is a trainer on FRCS Exam Revision courses and is on the panel of reviewers for the prestigious Bone and Joint Journal. His academic portfolio includes a Post Graduate thesis, numerous publications, research projects, high quality audits, service improvement projects, national & local presentations and 57 training courses. Mr Jain has a safe, effective and a patient-centred approach. The guiding principle of Mr Jain’s clinical & surgical practice is: ‘Do listen to your patients; always have them at the centre of your thinking, that’s what makes the big difference.’

Short link to review Mr Rohit Jain: http://iwgc.net/egdvy