mr-rohit-jain

Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
22nd May 2020

Mr Rohit Jain is a skilled and dedicated professional orthopaedic surgeon that gives exceptional care and attention to his patients. After researching specialists in knee replacement I approached Mr Jain for my treatment. I was particularly impressed by Mr Jain's expertise based on the latest research in knee and hip replacement. He is totally focused on giving his patient's the best possible care and this means working with them, as a team, to assist their recovery. He puts you at ease at all times. Following my second knee replacement I experienced a severe reaction to the surgical glue, totally unexpected, and whilst a traumatic experience Mr Jain ensured I received the best possible care from his team. To put it simply, Mr Jain has transformed my life. I couldn't walk due to osteoarthritis and he has ensured I am now able to enjoy walking, and life, once again. He is also a very nice person! I cannot commend Mr Jain enough.

#sayThankYou

I cannot thank Mr Jain enough he carried out a total hip replacement I have no pain and can now walk, exercise and generally enjoy life to the full again. Thank you from me, my family and friends.

18th May 2020
#sayThankYou

I am very thankful to my surgeon, Dr Rohit Jain, and his team for the excellent and professional care they've given me during my knee operation. Dr Jain put me at ease throughout the entire process and provided attentive, kind care, taking the time to answer all my questions and concerns. I felt reassured and expertly cared for. Thank you!

11th May 2020
#sayThankYou

Mr Jain has done total knee replacement to both of my knees over the past 2 1/2 years. The last one at KIMS hospital Maidstone. Mr Jain and all the staff KIMS were absolutely Fabulous, I can't thank them enough for the care and consideration shown to me during my stay in hospital and after leaving.

1st May 2020
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
1st May 2020

Mr Jain was an exceptional consultant. From the very first meeting he listened and I trusted him to give me the very best treatment and care. We talked through all of the options and he gave me time to think about what I wanted with no pressure to choose a certain type of treatment. On the day of my operation he came to see me and reassured me that everything was going to be ok as if never had an operation before. All of the hospital staff and team at KIMS were amazing too. He’s an absolutely first class surgeon and I’d have no hesitation in recommending him to friends and family should they ever have a need for this type of surgery. He’s given me my life back.

Mr Rohit Jain was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Rohit Jain is a Consultant Orthopaedic Hip, Knee & Trauma Surgeon at Medway Maritime Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, an Associate Teaching Hospital of The University of London. He is fellowship-trained and specialises in lower limb surgery and trauma reconstruction. His main interest is hip and knee replacement and revision surgery. He also has an interest in young adult hip pathology, trauma, enhanced recovery surgery and rehabilitation. Mr Jain attained a National Training Number through an extremely competitive selection process. Thereafter he has completed his specialist training on the prestigious North Western Deanery Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery Training Program. He has accomplished his sub specialist hip & knee arthroplasty training at the Orthopaedic and Arthritic Institute at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada, one of North America's leading hospitals for musculoskeletal care, education and research. During his time there he was awarded a Fellowship Diploma from the University of Toronto. This has been further complemented by Sir John Charnley Arthroplasty fellowship at the world-renowned Wrightington Hospital - a centre of Orthopaedic excellence in UK. His sub specialist experience further includes National BOA Transitional Lower Limb Arthroplasty Fellowship and the Academic Exchange Program at world renowned EndoKlinik in Germany. Mr Jain has been actively involved in teaching and training medical students and is the clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors at SHO & Registrar levels. He is an Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor. Mr Jain is a trainer on FRCS Exam Revision courses and is on the panel of reviewers for the prestigious Bone and Joint Journal. His academic portfolio includes a Post Graduate thesis, numerous publications, research projects, high quality audits, service improvement projects, national & local presentations and 57 training courses. Mr Jain has a safe, effective and a patient-centred approach. The guiding principle of Mr Jain’s clinical & surgical practice is: ‘Do listen to your patients; always have them at the centre of your thinking, that’s what makes the big difference.’

Short link to review Mr Rohit Jain: http://iwgc.net/egdvy