mr-rohit-jain

Written by a private patient at London Bridge Hospital
8th August 2022

All I would say, if you are in pain and need an Orthopedic surgeon - Mr Rohit Jain is Your Man !!! My husband was in a lot of pain prior to his hip surgery, which also put a lot of pressure on his spine/back and made his walking very awkward and painful... Since the surgery on 2 July 2022 at London Bridge Hospital, my husband now walks straight, is pain free and enjoying life to its fullest. We are very grateful to Mr Jain for his advice to perform the surgery at London Bridge Hospital to ensure that my husband received a Ceramic Hip replacement (not metal). Mr Jain's treatment and care before, during and after the surgery was second to none. Mr Jain is a very talented surgeon and a wonderful personality. Thank you and please keep up the Good Work Mr Jain !!!

Written by a NHS patient at KIMS Hospital
4th August 2022

I cannot thank this man enough Mr Jain was very clear and precise at the start of planned operation as to what to expect and talked me through the pros and cons. I was anxious due to the fact that I was in the high of my BMI and suffering Lymphoedema therefore risk was high for infections. After long due considerations and considering my condition deteriorating I proceeded after being homebound for 18 months I had nothing to lose. The operation was successful and Dr Jain continued monitoring my progress after my operation I was in slight discomfort which was to be expected, however Dr Jain heard of this and with the goodness of his heart he travelled to the hospital to give his support. It has been now 4 months and I cannot believe the miracle as I am starting to live my life again I have so much to look forward to after being on my crutches for nearly 7 years I am now walking without aid for the first time and in 18 months I stepped into my garden for the first time ... OMG the joy ! This is all down to Dr Jain he is an earth angel I cannot recommend this man enough he has changed my life and I am so grateful. Thank you so much. I would throughly recommend this surgeon who is a brilliant surgeon and the care before ,during and after surgery is excellent which has been the success to my recovery.

Written by a NHS patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
22nd July 2022

MR R. Jain is a magician, very caring and he talks to you. I'm sure he must use a wand, I had a total hip replacement, LHS I went in on a Monday morning and came out under my own steam Tuesday afternoon (with crutches of course), cannot remember any serious pain, remarkable! Went for physio one month after op, didn't need a stick and was told by physio my recovery was excellent and did not require any further physio because progress was so good. The physio also said it was the best scar he had seen. Can't thank MR Jain enough for his care and skill and best of all no staples this time (had 31 staples on my on my RHS replacement and a lot longer recovery, by another surgeon).

Written by a NHS patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
15th July 2022

Mr. JAIN has been informative throughout my appointments and subsequently my hip replacement.He is attentive and caring and I could not have wished for better care and treatment.A thank you to Mr. Jain and his staff.

Written by a private patient at London Bridge Hospital
7th July 2022

i have had both hips replaced now without any problems whatsoever. Mr jain has my coplete trust, polite carig and a great surgeon. patricia cruse

Mr Rohit Jain was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Rohit Jain is a Consultant Orthopaedic Hip, Knee & Trauma Surgeon at Medway Maritime Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, an Associate Teaching Hospital of The University of London. He is fellowship-trained and specialises in lower limb surgery and trauma reconstruction. His main interest is hip and knee replacement and revision surgery. He also has an interest in young adult hip pathology, trauma, enhanced recovery surgery and rehabilitation. Mr Jain attained a National Training Number through an extremely competitive selection process. Thereafter he has completed his specialist training on the prestigious North Western Deanery Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery Training Program. He has accomplished his sub specialist hip & knee arthroplasty training at the Orthopaedic and Arthritic Institute at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada, one of North America's leading hospitals for musculoskeletal care, education and research. During his time there he was awarded a Fellowship Diploma from the University of Toronto. This has been further complemented by Sir John Charnley Arthroplasty fellowship at the world-renowned Wrightington Hospital - a centre of Orthopaedic excellence in UK. His sub specialist experience further includes National BOA Transitional Lower Limb Arthroplasty Fellowship and the Academic Exchange Program at world renowned EndoKlinik in Germany. Mr Jain has been actively involved in teaching and training medical students and is the clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors at SHO & Registrar levels. He is an Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor. Mr Jain is a trainer on FRCS Exam Revision courses and is on the panel of reviewers for the prestigious Bone and Joint Journal. His academic portfolio includes a Post Graduate thesis, numerous publications, research projects, high quality audits, service improvement projects, national & local presentations and 57 training courses. Mr Jain has a safe, effective and a patient-centred approach. The guiding principle of Mr Jain’s clinical & surgical practice is: ‘Do listen to your patients; always have them at the centre of your thinking, that’s what makes the big difference.’

Short link to review Mr Rohit Jain: http://iwgc.net/egdvy