Mr Rohit Jain

Mr Rohit Jain is a Consultant Orthopaedic Hip, Knee & Trauma Surgeon at Medway Maritime Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, an Associate Teaching Hospital of The University of London. He is fellowship-trained and specialises in lower limb surgery and trauma reconstruction. His main interest is hip and knee replacement and revision surgery. He also has an interest in young adult hip pathology, trauma, enhanced recovery surgery and rehabilitation. Mr Jain attained a National Training Number through an extremely competitive selection process. Thereafter he has completed his specialist training on the prestigious North Western Deanery Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery Training Program. He has accomplished his sub specialist hip & knee arthroplasty training at the Orthopaedic and Arthritic Institute at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada, one of North America's leading hospitals for musculoskeletal care, education and research. During his time there he was awarded a Fellowship Diploma from the University of Toronto. This has been further complemented by Sir John Charnley Arthroplasty fellowship at the world-renowned Wrightington Hospital - a centre of Orthopaedic excellence in UK. His sub specialist experience further includes National BOA Transitional Lower Limb Arthroplasty Fellowship and the Academic Exchange Program at world renowned EndoKlinik in Germany. Mr Jain has been actively involved in teaching and training medical students and is the clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors at SHO & Registrar levels. He is an Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor. Mr Jain is a trainer on FRCS Exam Revision courses and is on the panel of reviewers for the prestigious Bone and Joint Journal. His academic portfolio includes a Post Graduate thesis, numerous publications, research projects, high quality audits, service improvement projects, national & local presentations and 57 training courses. Mr Jain has a safe, effective and a patient-centred approach. The guiding principle of Mr Jain’s clinical & surgical practice is: ‘Do listen to your patients; always have them at the centre of your thinking, that’s what makes the big difference.’

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

Mr Jain was very friendly and helpful in making me understand the procedure of my operation, and what was involved.The operation went well and I am recovering very well. I will recommend him to any body who needs knee replacement.Like to say Big thank you to all the staff at Alexandra Hospital Spire in chatham,was looked after Very well.They have a great team.

19th February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

My mother totally recommends Dr. Jain after receiving surgery and after care. She had a complete new knee. The operation was August 2017 and now six months on she is out in the fields pushing a wheelbarrow and driving her tractor, young at heart, 77 last birthday. The first part of healing was painful but listening to the medical advice following up with all appointments and taking all medication has given her back the mobility without the pain. All thanks to Dr. Jain and his staff. M. E. E.

16th February 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

First impressions are always important. Greeted me in outpatients at KIMS in a friendly manner. Listened to my concerns,took a history and examined me which had not been done previously.Explained benefits of surgery but also the risks as I have a heart condition. Came to see me daily post op and was reassuring.Follow ups conducted in the same friendly manner and doesn't dismiss questions and concerns. I know NHS hospitals work under tremendous pressure and outpatient departments are extremely busy, being treated as an individual though,in a friendly,professsional manner and maintaining a high standard care are what counts to the patient and Mr Jain and his team provides this at KIMS.

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

My experience with Dr.Jain was genuinely faultless. He reassured me every step of the way, and the surgery went smoothly.

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

I recently had a total right hip replacement carried out by Mr Jain at the Spire Alexandra Hospital. The operation was a complete success and my recovery has been trouble free. I have just had my six week check with Mr Jain and everything is fine. I was very impressed with my treatment from the initial consultation through to the present. Mr Jain was very informative, listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I am going to need the other hip replaced probably later this year and will have no hesitation in putting myself in his care. I would highly recommend him.

Short link to review Mr Rohit Jain: http://iwgc.net/egdvy