mr-rohit-jain

9th August 2020

From my first consultation, his quiet manner and approach made me feel at ease. He talked me through the whole procedure, listening to my concerns and explaining everything that would happen about my operation (total knee replacement).

28th July 2020

I had my right hip replacement done 30th June 2019. I have completely recovered. I was looked after by Mr Jain and his team and cannot fault the treatment I received both in hospital and the after care. I would fully recommend Mr Jain as a surgeon to anyone.

Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
28th July 2020

I had a consultation with Mr Jain recently and would like to mention that he was very professional, caring and understanding. He explained all of my options, gave me clear details and answered all of my questions with clear and understandable answers. I would highly recommend him.

17th July 2020

I had a total knee replacement last year and from the moment I had my first consultation with Mr Jain to being discharged today I always felt that he had my best interests at heart, he always explained exactly what the operation would entail, how I might feel post op and how I must work hard to regain the strength and mobility in my knee. I was very well looked after by all the staff in Victory ward (a big thank you to you all). The after care from nurses and physiotherapists was very good too. Well I did have to work hard at the exercises and it was pretty painful at times but I can tell you it was worth it, now I sleep better because the pain doesn’t wake me, I have good mobility and can walk several miles without limping or pain. So a big thank you to Mr Jain and everyone involved in my care and to the NHS for enabling my treatment.

17th July 2020

I am now fully recovered from my second knee surgery and would recommend anyone considering knee surgery to get booked in as soon as you can. The operation and the after care was very good .

Mr Rohit Jain was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr Rohit Jain is a Consultant Orthopaedic Hip, Knee & Trauma Surgeon at Medway Maritime Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, an Associate Teaching Hospital of The University of London. He is fellowship-trained and specialises in lower limb surgery and trauma reconstruction. His main interest is hip and knee replacement and revision surgery. He also has an interest in young adult hip pathology, trauma, enhanced recovery surgery and rehabilitation. Mr Jain attained a National Training Number through an extremely competitive selection process. Thereafter he has completed his specialist training on the prestigious North Western Deanery Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery Training Program. He has accomplished his sub specialist hip & knee arthroplasty training at the Orthopaedic and Arthritic Institute at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada, one of North America's leading hospitals for musculoskeletal care, education and research. During his time there he was awarded a Fellowship Diploma from the University of Toronto. This has been further complemented by Sir John Charnley Arthroplasty fellowship at the world-renowned Wrightington Hospital - a centre of Orthopaedic excellence in UK. His sub specialist experience further includes National BOA Transitional Lower Limb Arthroplasty Fellowship and the Academic Exchange Program at world renowned EndoKlinik in Germany. Mr Jain has been actively involved in teaching and training medical students and is the clinical and educational supervisor for junior doctors at SHO & Registrar levels. He is an Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor. Mr Jain is a trainer on FRCS Exam Revision courses and is on the panel of reviewers for the prestigious Bone and Joint Journal. His academic portfolio includes a Post Graduate thesis, numerous publications, research projects, high quality audits, service improvement projects, national & local presentations and 57 training courses. Mr Jain has a safe, effective and a patient-centred approach. The guiding principle of Mr Jain’s clinical & surgical practice is: ‘Do listen to your patients; always have them at the centre of your thinking, that’s what makes the big difference.’

Short link to review Mr Rohit Jain: http://iwgc.net/egdvy