Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital

Fordcombe Road, Fordcombe, Tunbridge Wells, Kent England, TN3 0RD

7th September 2018

WATCH THE SMALL PRINT!!!!!! Spire Tunbridge Wells was a good experience BUT PLEASE BE AWARE that the staff are not clear enough on handling the EXTRAS and are NOT FORTHCOMING on explaining what is and what is NOT included in your bill. We were charged for Ibuprofen and Paracetamol without notice and without being asked if we even needed it!!! We were given a bag and sent home; two weeks later the bill arrives £35 for medicines that we have our cupboard. Do not leave your credit card on file and do not take anything home unless absolutely necessary and, if your child is in full time education or under 18, be aware that you can obtain the same medicines from the GP free of charge! A SAD experience that, after fighting with customers services about this, they insist I paid for these basics I have at home despite not being told I had to in the first place! :-( imagine if the medicines cost hundreds of pounds....

13th January 2017

I've now attended the Spire for a variety of reasons and every time I have been impressed with the quality of service and cleanliness provided. All the staff were very helpful and extremely friendly whilst being entirely professional. Even the Chef came to see me to discuss my food choices and was a breath of fresh air! Discharge procedures were generally good although it turned out that I had been given inaccurate information regarding one thing - however it wasn't critical and easily rectified. My only complaint would be that I had to wait more than 30 mins on two occasions for a routine (timed) appointment but that's my only criticism. At least there's nice coffee to drink whilst waiting! Car parking at the hospital is free and plentiful (although perhaps paid for in the overall bill!)

{{category}} working at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4y2