Mr Richard Westerman

Hip and Knee Surgeon with a specialist interest in complex and revision hip replacements.

6th March 2017
Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry

I had osteoarthritis in my left knee, the pain being unbearable. My G P arranged for me to see Mt Westerman at Coventry University Hospital, Mr Westerman discussed the X rays with me and showed me that i needed a left knee replacement as a matter of urgency. He went through the operation,with me and what needed to be done, to replace the knee, and what would happen during the operation, also discussed was the exercises that needed to be done before and after the operation, to make the operation a complete success. i took his advise and did as he said. The operation was carried and has been a complete success I an now able to walk, and within three weeks was able to ride my pedal cycle with absolutely no pain what so ever. I have seen Mr Westerman since the operation, my knee has had another X ray and the operation was shown to have been a complete success. What a wonderful surgeon i could not speak more highly of him.

Short link to review Mr Richard Westerman: http://iwgc.net/egbhh