Mr Richard Westerman

Hip and Knee Surgeon with a specialist interest in complex and revision hip replacements.

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd April 2018
Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry

Mr Westerman is a gentleman whom I have total confidence in. He performed a total hip replacement - very tricky for him but turned out 100% successful to myself. He will be performing a knee replacement soon and I feel the outlook will be the same as my hip. Elderly I may be but Mr. Westerman's attitude towards me was wonderful, not demeaning. I cannot thank him enough; after being in pain for 2/3 years, I am now pain free from my hip - brilliant. Can highly recommend this brilliant surgeon.

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Meriden Hospital

I found Mr Westerman very approachable and willing to take the time to explain the procedure including the risks. He certainly inspired confidence and he was clear that I was to contact him if immediately if I was worried about any aspect of the hip replacement. I would certainly be happy to recommend Mr Westerman to anyone contemplating hip surgery.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Hospital of St Cross

I cannot speak highly enough of the total experience I had before, during and after my hip replacement surgery at Hospital of St Cross. I have already written a letter of thanks to the Chief Executive of the hospital, but todays visit to outpatients for a follow up check up gives me this opportunity to again say Thank you. The difference to my life is nothing short of remarkable. Thank you Mr Westerman, and thank you to. every member of the staff who took care of me during my very brief stay in hospital. The whole team very obviously cared very much about the welfare of the patient and the outcome of the surgery. As to improvements. That's a tough one. I find it difficult to find any area as a patient that could be improved. From a grateful patient Thank you Malcolm Hastings

6th March 2018
Written by a patient at Hospital of St Cross

I had a total hip replacement. From my initial consultation to my follow up appointments I have received excellent care from Dr Westerman and the teams at Rugby St Cross and University Hospital Coventry. Although nervous about having an operation I felt reassured and all my questions were answered clearly. I was in for 3 days and the after care was excellent. Recovery was quick and after many years of being in pain I am enjoying living an active life pain free!! I am incredibly grateful to this surgeon and have no hesitation in recommending him.

3rd January 2018
Written by a patient at University Hospital Coventry

I had a total right knee replacement in September 2017 carried out by Mr Westerman. From initial consultation, through surgery, and follow up consultations I was impressed by the professional and approachable attitude that Mr Westerman showed towards me and my care. My recovery has been completely trouble free and much quicker than I anticipated, I can only put this down the surgical skill of Mr Westerman. To anyone that is in the position of requiring a knee replacement I wholeheartedly recommend Mr Westerman.

« 1 2 3 4 »